Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aftermath (RP #1)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-01-2014, 10:19 AM

The RTX camera crew has caught up with Julian Martin in his locker room, just minutes after his debut match in the RTX. One of the members of the crew, off camera, is heard talking to Martin.

"So, Julian, how do you feel after your debut? Hell of a match, however, it ends up being a loss...."

Julian looks up and stares daggers at this man.

"Let me stop you right there, chum, yes, Ms. Sawyer was the one who had her hand raised at the end of the match, but you would do well to notice that it was not I whose shoulders were on the mat when the decision went down! Why, I was not even in the ring! That little punk Frodo threw me over the barricade and then as anyone knew he would, he failed at stopping the pinfall. But alas, I was not involved in the decision."

"Well, sir, it still marks the end of your undefeat..."

"Are you Americans all deaf and stupid? If you want to be "technical", perhaps, it goes in the "record books" as a loss, but alas, I did not submit nor was I pinned, so as far as that goes, I have STILL yet to have been pinned or submitted in my professional wrestling career, so until someone is good enough to do so, I will point that FACT out."

Another crew member speaks up from off camera.

"So, any words to the winner of the match, Kendall Sawyer?"

Julian smirks and runs a hand through his goatee before speaking.

"Miss Sawyer, let me make something very clear to you. I will give you all the credit in the world. You pinned that piece of Cajun trash in the middle of the ring. Good for you! Alas, at the end of the night, WHO will people remember the most about the debut show of Road To Xtreme? They will remember how Julian Martin went out and showed everyone that he is not to be messed with and that I don't care who you are, I will show that I am superior to all of you in that ring."

"Miss Sawyer, you took it upon yourself to not only "correct" me, but you also decided to attempt to undermine and discredit everything I have done in my past before coming here, and for what reason? One mispronouncation? One mistake in my promo leads to you becoming a misinformed, misguided, hypocritical, and judgmental cunt!"

"WHOW whow whow, camera cut, Mr. Martin, you can't..."

"Excuse me, don't you dare turn that camera off! We are not through here!"

One of the crew members is heard mumbling something about the FCC.

"Boy, if myself or Theo Pryce really wanted to, we could own the fucking FCC! This is AMERICA, is it not? Freedom of speech, free country, and all of that? You think I give a damn if I hurt the bitch's feelings or ANYONE'S feelings for that matter? I'm not here to make friends, or hold hands with anyone, I'm here to be a champion!"

Another member of the crew mumbles something and we hear Paul Heyman's name.

"Oh, please, he ran the original ECW! Paul is probably sitting in his office with his legs kicked up on his desk, with a bottle of lotion and a towel next to him, and having a jolly ol' time watching this with that stupid grin on his face! He gets off on this kind of shit! He loves a little controversy and a little smut, don't you, Paul? Now, Paul, I have a few words that I would like to share with you, but I will do that later. Now, you assholes keep that fucking camera rolling! I will make sure none of you get reprimended, hell, me and Pryce will make sure you all get a little bonus in your checks this week! Now back to Ms. Sawyer!"

Julian looks into the camera and flips off the camera before speaking.[/color]

"Ms. Sawyer, the fact you chose to try and drag my past into the mud and slander me over one simple mispronunciation shows me just how narrow-minded and how much of a hypocrite you are, but then again, this world and this company are FULL of individuals like you who believe their shit doesn't stink, and that they are incapable of mistakes. I never ONCE said that I was perfect, only that I was the closest thing to perfection that this company has seen, in terms of WRESTLING ABILITY. Why, who really gives a shit if I mispronounced that FEMA case's name wrong? Maybe her parents, if they still aren't trying to wash that crud out of their hair? Otherwise, what the fuck does it matter to you to try and bring up my education or my wrestling past when it was completely irrelevant to our match?"

"Let me "open my book" a little bit so that morons like Sawyer will understand. I AM NOT PERFECT! Are you a god, Kendall? Is ANYONE in this company a god? EVERYONE makes mistakes in their life! I myself have been guilty of many. Why, you know I love fast cars, I've had my share of speeding tickets. I went to a highly prestigious university! You think I didn't enjoy the college nightlife? I've had my share of hangovers and nights full of women and debouchary. I've made many mistakes in my life, some of which you will NEVER hear about. Alas, I still got the jobs I needed to get done done."

"Alas, I am still where I am today, DESPITE those mistakes and I have accomplished things many DREAM about. I graduated top ten from that university. I am now an assisiant and advisor at Theo Pryce Industries. I am now a member of the Road To Xtreme, which by the way to fill you in, comes after a 27-0 record in the multiple companies that I have been in in my career."

Julian does a "slow clap", presumably mocking Sawyer's "victory".

"Congratulations, Sawyer, you got the pinfall and "gave me the first loss of my career" despite you hardly ever even touching me that whole match and settling for taking the easiest way to a victory, but at the end of the night, I made the biggest mark of the night when I went and legitimized many a superstar. I went out and sent a message not being a hypocrite but a human and what I SAY I am and that is one of the best professional wrestlers today. I gave Paul Heyman MULTIPLE reasons why he SHOULD consider me one of...NO, why he SHOULD consider me the ONLY one worthy of being crowned the first RTX champion."

"I make statements with the mic AND my ability, and I will continue to, what is the term you Americans use? I will "do me". I will make my mistakes and hit bumps in the road, why, everyone does, I will not go unpinned forever, perhaps somebody, not you, perhaps somebody will best me one day, but wins or losses happen, in business and in the ring. Peaks and valleys. But as I have done my entire life, I will use all of that to make me better in ALL aspects of my life. I will only get better, no thanks to the people with their heads so far up their ass they can taste what they had for breakfast this morning like you."

"YOU aren't perfect and I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could send you back home as brain-dead as your brother or you can go home and write another "50 Shades of Grey" novel on how desperate you are to get in people's heads. Alas, Ms. Sawyer, enjoy your "victory" over me. One day, I will see you again, and I will show the world that you are nothing compared to me in that ring. Alas, I have been informed that I have a match with El Tiburon next week. It is time to take what I did on this night and build off of it and leave trash where it belongs. In the garbage! I have words for both Heyman and Tiburon before the next show. I will share those words with the world soon. NOW you assholes can cut the camera off and get the fuck out of my locker room!"

The crew is stunned silent from Julian's tirade and the camera feed goes off.

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
(04-04-2014)