Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Devia Rants RP #2
dannydevia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-01-2013, 09:14 PM

Devia is at the working out with his trainer. His trainer a tall muscular black man as some punching pads lifted up and Devia is punching them after a while of this they take a break and Devia goes and get some water to cool down.

He looks at the camera and smiles, "Welcome to my home. Yes you get the treat of Danny Devia talking to you people once again, are you not lucky? Now I've made this special podcast to address some rumors that I look similar to my tag team partner Mr. Natural. I'll just get this out of the way but I do not see any similarties between us, maybe from stupid people but only them. Mr. Natural just looks like a man while I... I have the face of a God." He takes his hands and waves it over his face, "Seriously this is the type of face that Zeus had chosen when he goes down to take some girl's virginity, this is the type of face Leonardo wished he could have sculpted. You won't find it in any magazines list of most handsomest face because it wouldn't be fair to anybody else." He then laughs before his face suddenly gets more serious, "But onto more pressing matters, Mr. Natural you warn me not to piss you off. No, no I need to repeat this, You.....Warn.....Me. Not to piss you off. Well Mr. Natural I'll tell you this now, I will not piss you off. I am possibly the greatest talent on Earth and you lucky that you had me as a partner. So I'll tell you this Mr. Natural, You Better Not Piss Me Off.

Now to my so called.....opponents. JC Styles and Alex Shawn. Alex you say you don't know me. Well that's fine because after this Saturday you will know me as the guy who just kicked your ass all over the floor. And JC Styles. Now I've heard that this guy is only 25 and is already a massive wrestling and MMA star, I've heard that this guy had multiple world championships in both those sports. And I know he is the Phenomenal King, but do you know JC Styles that those things means nothing to me. Because I'm not just Phenomenal I'm greater than that and this Saturday I will show you that I'm the toughest SOB you will ever See and that's not just hot air, that's reality.
Edit Hate Post Like Post