Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Life for a Life pt.2 (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-01-2014, 08:09 AM

I had woken in the A.E.F. Prison and I was still pretty shaken from when my blood had been injected with toxin. My daughter thankfully was right there with me. She's only here because these assholes wanted me and that's what I don't understand. Why would they take my daughter instead of tracking me down? I don't care about anything except for my baby girl. I will die for her before I let them touch her. Guards were on their way to our cell but I wasn't sure what they wanted and I was still barely conscious so I couldn't see very well. They unlocked the gate and flung it open. Two guards grabbed Madyson by the arms and put her against the concrete wall while she screamed. Tavish... The old fuck who tricked me earlier. He walked in and grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall opposite to Madyson.

Feeling strong, Michael? Feeling tough? Do you think you can hit me again? GO on try and make a move and you'll end up with more of that toxin in your blood. I'm surprised you survived that after how much I put into you. You probably don't remember but on our way here you got back up shockingly and I had to put more toxin into you so that you would stay down. It worked of course but I was scared you wouldn't make it. I'm glad you did lad.

Go fuck yourself.

That's no way to treat someone who is going to be supplying you with a new room and free food.

Fuck y-

He kneed me in the stomach and I fell down to my knees. He bent down and looked me in the face. He wrapped his hands around my neck very tightly

You need to learn how to treat people with some respect or else you're gon die around here. The other prisoners don't take kindly to rude folks. As for your daughter here... She'll be staying in my chambers as my fifth dancer. Can little Maddy here shake that rump?

Madyson spit across the room and her saliva landed right on the left shoulder of his jacket. He turned around slowly and walked toward her with Malicious intent. He grabbed both of her cheeks with his right hand.

You're rude just like your father!

He slapped her across the face. I looked on in shock and immediately got up rolled my hands to my front and ran up to Tavish and wrapped the cuffs around his neck and started pulling as hard as I could before the guards tackled me to the ground and began beating the hell out of me with shock batons. Maker, that hurt like hell.

You could have killed me! You bloody wanker! Guards hang him upside down from the ceiling! Let his blood rush to his head and then I'll come back later and slit his forehead and see how much blood comes out.

Tavish walked out while the two guards began shackling me by my ankles from the ceiling. I was fucking. This is uncomfortable as hell. The cell gate locked behind that guards and it was just my daughter with a big red hand mark on her face and me who is hanging upside down. Fuck all of this.

Daddy! I'll see what I can do to get you out of those shackles just keep talking ok.

Yeah, I'll do my best.

I can't believe that you took two doses of that toxin. That is just incredible how you are able to endure so much pain like that.

Yup, your dad sure is fighter. Knows how to take a beating pretty well too.

You're always able to make a joke of some kind in any scenario aren't you?

She grabbed my left leg with both of her hands and used the wall to climb up to the shackle.

Yeah... I like to try and lighten the mood even though the mood is a piece of shit.

At least you try. If you weren't here I would probably be terrified out of my mind. Or dead...

You wouldn't be dead. You're a fighter just like me. If I know you at all, you would know what to do. Like right now for example. You're using your Vampire agility to get to the ceiling and unshackle me. That's using your head.

I guess so. But you're my dad and You always make me feel more safe no matter the condition.

I'm the one who get you in the mess. I shouldn't even be on this planet actually.

If you would have never come to this planet and met Micah then you would never have made me.

That is true. I do love my little girl.

Then a small clicking noise came from the shackles and I feel back to the floor. I rubbed my head and looked up to see Madyson in front of me. She kissed my forehead.

I love you, daddy.

I pulled her in for a hug.

I love you too.

I got up and began looking around. There was nothing but two bed rolls and a wooden chair that looks like it would break if sat upon. For the first time in my life I can't find anything that would help me in this kind of scenario. There's... Wait. I then got a plan. I pulled Madyson in close to me so I could whisper to her.

Madyson, I'm going to pretend to be knocked out and you're going to call a guard to come check on me and then when he is doing so You are going to come from behind him and bite him as soon as I cover his mouth so he can't scream. You're then going to hang him from the ceiling so it looks like it's still me and I'm going to take the guards uniform and we're going to go kill that Tavish asshole. Hopefully that plan goes as easy as it sounds.

Worth a try right?

TO BE CONTINUED...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post