Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Plans
Anonymous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-01-2014, 06:51 AM

-][- Mind -][-[ I remember how the world use to be. Everyone has gotten themselves in a big hurry. They don't take time to listen to the song life gives them. They don't take time to learn from a mistake. It's rush. Rush, rush, rush. It's time people slow down and listen. I'm gonna have slow them down. It's the first game I'm gonna have to teach them. No longer will their world be all smooth sailing and rushed. Their dying won't be eased with pain medication. The process will be slowed down. They are going to feel every amount of pain, little and big. It's going to be fun teaching them this new game of mine. ]-][- Mind -][-

.::[ We're in some kitchen with sizzle noises being heard, and a few flames coming up. It appears someone is cooking some food. Anonymous enters the picture with a chef hat and red apron running. He must have forgot something was cooking. He's rushing to make sure nothing gets burned and once everything seems to get calmer, he looks at the camera... ]::.

"Welcome to Cooking with Anonymous. Everything is going to be delicious. I can't wait for you to try it. It's going to be something real special. "

.::[ Anonymous starts whistling while he's finishing up his food. He gives some for the camera person to try. He smiles and goes back to stirring a little bit. ]::.

"It's funny. People like to stick to certain recipes because it's just how it's always been. They settle and follow the steps. People are afraid to take risks these days. Did you know cooking is chaotic? You throw a little paprika here, cut up an onion there, and maybe sprinkle some cumin on there. The possibilities seem to be endless. It's chaos! It's a bunch of wild flavors that somehow compliment each other once contained into something like a pot. Your world, the XWF, is about to be a little chaotic. What you've seen from me is not even a pinch of salt. Wait until we get to the good stuff. It's going to be fun. "

.::[ Anonymous brings a spoon up to his mouth to taste it and make sure it's right. ]::.

"Now, that's ..... nasty. Order out?"

"I wasn't going to say anything, but yea, it was pretty awful. Let's order out."

.::[ The girl behind the camera is apparently the same one who is always with him, but rarely makes cameo appearances. The camera cuts to the next scene where they are both sitting at a table eating some Chinese Takeout. The camera is of course facing Anonymous straight on while he eats. ]::.

"I planned to cook a nice meal for us. Sometimes, plans change. It's just apart of the chaotic world. Things don't always go according to plan, and that's the first lesson you all should learn very quickly. Let's take a look at your plans. In a year's time, give a few months here and there, and the plans all change. This time last year, there was a team who were the big bad wolves. You didn't talk down at them or you were going to get hurt. You didn't try to pick a fight with one of them or they all just scramble around to finish you off. No one wanted to get themselves involved in a feud with them. Everyone who did just ended up in a bad spot. These guys were called The Black Circle.

They had a partial owner in their corner. They had the King of the XWF. They had top-of-the-line athletes in the midst. So, if you tried anything, it didn't look good. The Black Circle was a few words you just didn't say without paying some type of consequence. They were the bad mo' fuckers of the XWF. They buried Sebastian Duke. They ended careers. They put fear in a lot of people. They were Rocky, Rambo, Terminator, and Predator all wrapped into one strong force. They were Darth Vader and Yoda working side by side. They were the hitman you would hire to get the dirty work taken care of, and taken care of right. Now? They're the comedy routine. They're the guys washing the car of the hitman. They're a pick dot. Half of a circle. A joke. Every time the name is mentioned now, there's no fear. There's humor. They're the newspaper you'll read while sitting on the john because you just want to read something. Shane left, then was killed. Uh-oh. There goes the protection. Then, Supernova decides to abandon them and go to a non-existent group. They turn to a man they've betrayed once and he went for it. He jumped at the opportunity like a kid would if offered to go to a candy store. This isn't the feared group anymore. Their plans about leaving a legacy of being dominant has changed.

You see? Plans change.

Poor Eli James. He did something great by killing Shane and the Administrator. Then what happens? Mystica betrays him. Teammates of his for the pay per view betray him. Then, he dies.

Plans... change.

None of this was part of the plan. It's chaos doing its thing. It's the cages at the zoo being opened and letting the animals roam free. Your plans are about to change. There's no reason to plan anything anymore. It ruins it. It tries to control the chaos but it can't. It can only contain it for a certain amount of time, and let's be honest, it's not a long amount of time. And time is no one's side.

Look where we are now. Who would have thought Hollywood and the NWO would be running this place? Who would have thought I would be here? Hm? You see how quickly plans change? It's going to take time to get use to this new way, but it's going to be fun. That I can promise you. It's going to seem unsettling, but that makes it even more fun.

Plans are also for the weak. Think about all the wars that has happened over the many years of life here. Look at Hitler. I hope that's not a soft spot for you, Nazi. Hitler had this... PLAN... and it was pretty good. It was strategic. It was well thought out. The problem with planning is all someone has to do is figure out your plan, and it can be stopped. Take a look a book. The story is planned way before you finish. You can take guesses and wonder, but it's planned. You should read five pages from one book, grab a random one and read five pages in it... talk about chaos! It'll blow your mind trying to connect the dots or see how it can fit. This is the part where I enter. Your plans are an illusion at best.

You think I planned to team up with Elisha and Brock Lesnar? No. It wasn't orchestrated or planned. It just happened. I just happen to move. I don't know what direction or what the final destination will be, but I move. And now, it's your turn to move. Tah-Tah."

[Image: 8l5h8A9.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Anonymous's post:
Ozymandias (04-01-2014), The Enigma (04-01-2014)