Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Life for a Life pt.1(RP 3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2014, 04:41 PM

I was waiting outside of a restaurant because I had gotten a call from my daughter Madyson. She needed to talk to me for some reason and I always have to make time for the only girl that I should spend my time with. I really love my daughter because she is the only one on this planet that makes me actually feel good about myself. I wouldn't say that I'm a good parent but I'm a loving parent and I really do care about my daughter. I can't necessarily say the same about my son because he hates me and wants nothing to do with me which is understandable but at least my daughter is still willing to show me her affection.

She's running five minutes late. I wonder what happened to her? I then suddenly noticed that a suspicious man started approaching me and I placed my left hand on my holster just in case this guy tries to start trouble with me. He pulled the seat back and cautiously sat down in front of me. He took his hat off and he had one brown eye and the other was white with a big scar down that eye which was his left. He was an older guy because he had a white bear and his head was completely shaved.

Ye be Michael Radio?

Why do you want to know?

I dun want ta know but I was told ta warn Michael Radio that his Daughter was kidnapped and takin to some kind of special prison fa aliens or wha not.

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him in close.

Listen you old fuck. Where is that prison located?

Jus calm down. I don't know whe the prison is because I'm just the informant. I do know that it is located somewhe west of here.

Do you have any idea who the fuck took her?

I don't know his real name but he goes by the alias "Steel" I don't know what that could mean but all I know about him is that he is an evil man and hates aliens. Not the mehicans but the ones from outa space.

She isn't from outer space. She was born here on earth!

You weren't though and we couldn't find your location until today. Your daughter is half alien and half vampire correct?

Fuck you!

I punched the old man across the face and he fell to the ground. I stood above him and picked him up by his neck.

Any other information you can give me? There is always plenty more punches where that came from.

I'm jus a messenger. I guess I can tell you that there are two guards in front of the prison who won't let anyone in unless you are bring in another alien. They know who you are so they'll just attack you and turn you in on sight.

Is there any other way into the prison?

There's a window that is always open but it's almost at the way top and it's one of the commanding officers room so he might be in there. Or he is out doing side jobs.

Who is this Commanding officer?

Officer McIntyre.

Looks like he will be the first of many to die.

I let him go and began walking down the sidewalk to begin my quest for the prison when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back and then I got electrocuted and fell to the concrete floor. My muscles had stiffened up and this pain was extremely painful and it felt as though my blood was boiling.

The names Tavish McIntyre by the way. Commanding officer of the Alien Entrapment Force. You'll be able to see your daughter right after you wake up. Hopefully you can survive the Alien toxin taze. You should though because you seem to be tougher than most aliens. Your daughter just barely survived. Now go to sleep and we'll be there before ya know lad.

5 hours later

My eyes began slowly opening and everything was blurry and I could slightly hearing screaming and yelling but I couldn't make out what it was or where I was. I started getting shook and then my eyes became more clear and I saw my daughter. Madyson looked scared and I saw tears in her eyes. I was in the cell with her wasn't I? Fuck. I'm going to kill that old bastard.

Daddy! Wake up!

Madyson? Madyson!

Thank goodness you're up! I'm scared. I don't know where we are or why we are here.

She hugged me and neither of us let go for several seconds.

We're in a prison made for holding aliens who are on Earth.

But I'm not an alien! I'm only half!

I know that. They only took you because they wanted to get to me... and because they think you're an abomination.

What? But... I'm... not.

I know you're not, sweetie. I'm going to make sure that you're going to get out of here even if it does cost me my life. You're the only thing I have to live for anyways.

Daddy...

Shh. They're coming.

To Be Continued.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Minxs (03-31-2014)