Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Earth Sucks (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2014, 03:55 PM

[Image: Punk%2BShoot.jpg]

XWF shoot promo II
by Mr. Radio

I've been in a rough spot as of late. I have a stupid chamber match that could care less about because what should be happening is Cheat Lucena vs Mr. Radio but no, Archie Lawson has to be a motherfucker and add four other people in spite of me. It angers me that I'm not getting a one on one shot because Archie Lawson is a little pussy because he knows that if he did grant me that one on one match that I would win and then I would not only be representing the warfare brand as a madness member but I would also be representing America which he probably still isn't allowed to be here. Stupid British fuck. It's the Managers here that really irk me because they think I don't deserve a shot at anything because they are scared of the success I would achieve if I was given the opportunity without four other people in it. I'm better than all of the people in that match. Charles is my boy but I have beaten him in the past. Bitch Lucena is almost guaranteed to not walk out of that chamber as champion because the only reason why I lost was because of Sid Feder. I know I'm going to say that a lot but I say it because it is true. The others just do not matter except for that Bitch Mandii who has some huge ass titties. That is just about all she has because she sure as hell doesn't have any real talent. The machine only loves her because of her tits probably too. That's why she's in this match because Archie is a horny old man and thinks he will get some if he does her a favor.

I have no one to talk to so I can just vent all of my frustration but sadly this planet doesn't really have anyone of interest. Come to think about, maybe if I do go back to my time I would be more respected because I sure as hell don't get any here on this planet of disgusting humans. Everyone on this stupid planet can go rot for all I can fucking care. I don't even feel bad anymore that Earth gets blown up in a few hundred years. I'm actually fucking happy that it does because then all of you who will be dead six feet under will all explode along with the planet. I wish I could relive that moment when Earth just gets exploded into nothing. You humans are pathetic. If this was real fighting and it wasn't all planned out then you would all get killed of how bad I would beat the living shit out of all of you. I'm going to say what I want when I want because at this point in my career I do not give two shits. If I want to say Jobbber than I will damn well say jobbber even though I know they will attempt to censor that out but I'll find a loop hole. If I want to call Nova or Frodo a than I will call them both . Am I going to get suspended?! Oh, I don't want that to happen because I care about my job sooo much. The truth is, I don't care about this job and. If I leave XWF it will keep going but it be a lot less entertaining because I am the center of entertainment! Everyone in the locker room hates me but those fans love me because I'm entertaining. They all want to see me succeed but the XWF only makes the people that they all despise get to the top. Does the XWF even care about the peoples opinions? Who are they suppose to cheer? Theo can go suck a dick because everyone hates him and then there's Eli James and everyone obviously hates him so who the fuck are they suppose to cheer? Sebastian Duke? Oh wait they hate him too. Maybe Mr. Supernova? He gets a few cheers every now and then but they are still not too fond of him. Who is the big hero of the XWF? Am I going to have to fill that spot? Am I going to have to sell out and become a fun loving space man? Fuck no. I'm not going to do that but I will stand with the fans and they will be right behind me while I fight the system.

The biggest question on my mind is: Why does the XWF have to revolve around one rivalry? Oh the hated Theo Pryce is fighting the even more hated Eli James to take control of XWF. How fucking boring is that? It's just a big explosion of Boo's when the two face off because no one likes them! I can't think of one person who is main eventing right now who is actually a face. I'm pretty sure they are all heels. Am I breaking kayfabe? Oh well, that's too bad because maybe next time the XWF will not be selfish and actually give more than the same guys over and over again the shot at the top titles. I mean sure the chamber is filled with people who haven't gotten a title shot before but none of them deserve it because the only person who should be fighting Cheat Lucena should be me. No one else. Did any of them get screwed over at the pay per view? I don't fucking think so. That just goes to show you how bullshit the Gm's are. I ask for a match against the champion who cheated (like usual) to win and he says "No, fuck you you're going to be put in a chamber match with four other people and the champion and you the plan is that you will lose and then be buried for the rest of your contract." Sounds pretty accurate right? Does anyone else think I'm going to be penalized for breaking kayfabe? Most likely but guess what? XWF can go fuck itself. Fuck that chamber match, fuck the managers, and fuck the entire locker room. I hate each and every single one of you. What would be the punishment be if I sandbagged or hit my moves extremely stiffly? Get fired because I am already breaking a bunch of rules right now as I speak? Sounds just like the punishment I would love to get right now!

Go on and fire my XWF. Don't even think of suspending me either because that's not enough! I want to be fired! FIRED! Fire me! You don't care about me anyways so why would you not fire me? Do they really look over my work? Do they observe me and notice how talented I really am? Or do they just glance at me and say "Nope we don't want you in the main event now get in the hole and we will bury you with this here golden shovel." Maybe I can do something similar as to what Swift Ion did or maybe Cyren. Will that get me fired? I would say do something like Rayne but that's a little much. Matt Lennox had a great Idea maybe I'll follow in his foot steps and create my own federation and be a selfish asshole and make myself every champion. That's what XWF does right? They choose who they think is funny or is really good friends with the managers and hand them the championships. I hate Morbid Angel more than anybody in the XWF but I'm pretty sure he could beat that Enigma fuck if he really wanted to but he's really good friends with Paul Heyman so he gets to hold that championship for a very long time now doesn't he? Or maybe Luca will come back from the grave which is probably actually his house and he's eating a bag of potato chips watching the Maury show. Luca brown nosed his way to the top so quickly it wasn't even funny. I have never seen someone kiss John Madison's ass so hard. That's probably what supposedly killed him. His face was so deep in Madison's ass that he suffocated. Then there is Jessie Diaz who is strangely similar. That Dogerlord asshole is probably just Luca in a costume. I mean c'mon think about it. All of the managers love him so much almost the same way they loved Luca. They are definitely the same person.

I wonder why Wyatt Reynolds is the European champion too. He must be pretty close to Paul Heyman to be able to win that championship. Well he did also beat a guy who was actually handed the championship but whatever. There is not one person who is champion right now who hasn't ass kissed their way to where they are. Theo Pryce kisses all of the general managers asses, I already covered Enigma, Cheat Lucena is funny so XWF they decide to make Sid Feder assist him in getting the championship. They'll do just about anything just so that I don't get a championship. Elisha is only champion he is the side kick Eli James obviously, Duke and MacAllister aren't even a team anymore! and they pretty much never have to defend them, speaking of never defending. The Trio titles are defended maybe twice a year and the current champions just proves my point of how XWF hands people titles. Whenever Tri Bute wins a championship it is going to be because the XWF thinks he is funny. And Jessie Diaz is again just one big ass kisser and friend of management. Their partner bailed out on them many months ago and yet the XWF wasn't smart enough to either give them a new partner immediately or strip them for not being a Trio. That is just how stupid the XWF really is. I'm fucking done so you all can go on about your days and hopefully I'll get a call from John Madison saying that I no longer have a contract with the XWF very soon.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Tri Bute (03-31-2014)