Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 2
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-01-2013, 04:41 PM

Continuation from the first RP

Jelani: Honey what are you talking about? He can't be my brother. You're talking complete nonsense.

Solange: Honey y'all look exactly alike. You can't tel me any different.

Mr.Natural: -sigh- Goodnight Solange. We have to be uo extra early to go to Ireland tommorrow.

Solange: Lord have mercy! Goodnight godnight goddammit goodnight!

They both uneasily fall asleep as they prepare to go to Ireland.

Setting: The airport in Ireland.
Time: 5:00 p.m.
The Holloway family arrives at the airport. An exclusive xwf.99 limo picks them up and takes them to the XWF arena.

Mr.Natural: awww the old locker room. Just how I left it. Did you drop the kids off at their Aunt's house?

Solange: Yes honey. It pays to have family all over the world. How about you get ready for yur match? I'll put on my... managerial clothes.

Mr.Natural starts to put on his gear. As he does so, he begins to plot out how exactly he will go about this match, especially considering tat this is his first match in nearly 4 months. He finishes putting his gear, when his old friend pays him a visit.

Mr.Natural: Oh my goodness say it ain't so. If it isn't Steve Sayors? I'm suprised to see you haven't been creeping around.my house.

Steve: It's good to see you too sir. I came to let you know that you're neededin the ijnterview space. These fans want to hear what you hav to say... as if they even care.

Mr.Natural staresat Steve trying not to slap the hell out of him. But he reaches the decision to just be cordial and calmly speak.

Mr.Natural: I'll be there in a minute Steve. Please do yourself a favor and leave before I slap tha toupe' off your head. Solange come on we have to speak to these fans.

Solange walks out in a beautiful green dressand six inch heels!

Mr.Natural: why so dressy?

Solange: honey it's been 4 months since we've been here. Why not be dressy? Come on let's go.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Steve: Please welcome my guests at this time: Mr.Natural and Solange Holloway!

They both walk out in front of the camera.

Steve: Guys it's been 4 whole months since we've seen yu last! Why the long hiatus?

Mr.Natural: Steve these past 4 months was an eye opening time period. I realised that the XWF was hypnotizing me. It was keeping me away from the ones I love the most. So I had to take a break, before this company killed me. But now, The Natural is back and ready to kick some ass!

Steve: Would you like to speak on your match tonight?

Mr.Natural: Of course tonight The Natural will be competing ina tag team match against two newcomers: JC Styles and Alex Shawn. Of course, I don't know these two men, nor do I care two. All I know is one is "phenomenal" and the other is a registered sex offender.

Solange whispers into his ear.

Mr.Natural: I'm sorry he in act is not a registered sex offender, so you do not have. To hide your kids or your wife. Now what it looks like to me is that there are two people trying to make a name for themselves. They want to be somebody, they want to be living legends. You have a better chance of being a leged of Zelda than you do trying to build upon your legend status by beating me. Really? Seriously? That's every bit of a damn negative? You two sumbitches run yur mouth abouthow you're gonna kick my ass. Well it's my sad duty to inform you that you two jabronis better get a damn donkey and kick it because you won't kick my ass! Now Mr.Devia I don't know you but I'll tell you this: Don't piss me off and we'll get along. Piss me off and may god have mercy on your soul!

Solange: Tonight I have the honor of getting a front row seat to watch my husband kick two bitch jabroni's ass. And after it's all said and done and the smoke has cleared, they both will get a warm welcome to the comforting haven known as the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Until then ladies and gentlemen we are naturally yours. Thank you for your time Steve

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post