Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Man Who Cares
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2014, 10:43 AM

John Austin is as successful as a show hosted by Smoke.

There I stood, the rain crashed down from the cruellest laughing Gods of above. My suit was soaked all the way through and my tie was completely undone, I dropped to my knees outside of my car and looked up at my apartment. I knew I had to get out of here sooner rather than later. I packed my precious things in about 5 minutes but felt like an eternity...

I rushed to the outside and hopped straight back into the car and I drove. I just drove.

“Fuck it, I'm driving to the staples centre.”

And that I did, I made a few stops for food and petrol and then I arrived at the Staples Centre, I pulled up in the car park and looked up at the towering stadium. I probably should have cleaned myself up before arriving here. Across the road Archie Lawson was outside signing autographs, which didn't seem like him at all.

I ignored it though, but what could he want with Monday Nights anyway? Doesn't he bat for the other side?

Anyway, I headed for the locker room immediately, I was in desperate need of a shower. As I entered the shower though, I fell to the ground. Ammon's face began to plague my mind. A couple of the local wrestlers who were fighting on the pre-show looked around, slightly confused but they didn't help me. Who was going to help the man in shackles? I think I may be the loneliest man on the planet right now.

I struggle to my feet, the thoughts still flowing through my mind like the water flowing down my body. I exited the shower, and stood naked, I stared at the two local wrestlers, who looked me up and down before exiting the locker room almost immediately. That cheered me up a bit, making people feel uncomfortable was always funny.

I opened my locker and put a towel on my forehead, I sat looking between my feet at the wet floor.

After I finished changing into a different suit a ball of rage filled inside of me and I slammed the locker and just leant against it for a moment, I was unsure what to do with myself at the minute...

I waited around for a bit, then it was interview time... Some local guy named Gareth was interviewing me, yeah I know, where the fuck are the real reporters? You tell me.

Anyway, I sat down, and crossed one leg over the over and looked at him. He gazed at my clean shaven face.

“Are you in awe mate? Let's crack on.”

“Woah, sorry.”

He was gay. Definitely gay.

“Well...”

“Sorry...”

“Stop fucking apologising and do the damn interview.”

“How does it feel being an officer, turned criminal, turned wrestler?”

“Well let's nip something in the bud right now. I never 'turned criminal'. I was proven to be innocent you moron. And how does it feel? Oh it feels fucking marvellous to have all of my pride taken away from me by a load of falseness. How do you think it feels you useless sack of cunt? Next question... I said next fucking question.”

He was taken aback by that. His eyes were wide open and he just looked at me, baffled, for a moment.

“I SAID next FUCKING question...”

“Do you think you have what it takes to beat John Austin?”

“No, I challenged him to a match because I think I will lose, idiot. Next question.”

“Why did you accept the offer to join the XWF? Isn't it obvious they just plan on using you for your publicity?”

“Of course it is obvious. I accepted the offer because I wanted to prove people wrong. People thought they were paying me a ten tonne of money so I could get my ass kicked week in and week out by different wrestlers, how's that going for them? Sure I haven't once since my début match but I am far from the laughing stock that they said I would be. I have held my own when no one said I could. I defeated SwagMire Swaggins when no one said I could. So this is a warning to everyone. Do not overlook Ambrose Helios just because he never went to a profession wrestling school or any of that shit. NOW. Next question.”

“Uh okay, would you ever consider rejoining the police force?”

“They wouldn't allow it, and I wouldn't want to any more. The place is almost as corrupt as this joint. Only they haven't got crazy dictators. Have you got anything worthy to ask because if not, I think we'll call it a day?”

“That'll do, Ambrose Helios everyone, and apologies for his language and anyone who may have been offended by what Ambrose had to say.”

“Oh shut the fuck up Gareth.”

Then I strolled out of the shot, I may have just made things a lot worse by drawing attention to myself but who am I to think things through any more?

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Edit Hate Post Like Post