Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
So much anger {Part 3}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2014, 12:03 AM

Alexandra drove all over town, looking for Michael, so she could break the news to him. She wasn't sure how he would take it. But she had promise to drop the bomb on him while there. Sensing he was near, she pulled over and headed to the roof of the building where she found him standing on the ledge of the roof. She crept up quietly, before speaking softly.

"Radio.."

She moved closer, slowly, guarding herself against any attack he might try.

"Radio.. I need to tell you something."

She watched him as he turned around to look at her. Her blue eyes searching his eyes.

"Micah's dead."

"Good."

"Radio.. I killed her. I'm the one that did it."

Then he crossed his arms trying to pretend he doesn't care.

"Cool. Good for you. She deserved to die."

Alexandra cocked her head looking at him.

"I dont think you mean that. I see how your eyes light up when you speak her name or when someone else says her name."

Alexandra crosses her arms for a moment, then lowers them holding her hands at waist level.

"I do not care at all. Micah's dead boohoo. That's my 3rd ex to die and do you expect me to just crawl up in a ball and cry? No, sure it hurts a little to know that the mother of my children is dead but I'm not going to mourn over it."

Alexandra shook her head.

"Thats all the more reason for you to care. She's the mother of your children.. think how they are going to feel knowing she's gone. Think of what it will be like for them to grow up without a mother. I've been there. I know what it does to a person. It fucks them up for the rest of their life."

Alexandra shook her head again, she began to feel herself getting frustrated.

"You aren't this man Michael. You care. Admit it. Don't stand there.. looking at me.. and lie."

He uncrossed his arms and began to raise his voice at Alexandra.

"How am I suppose to feel bad? Maybe your brother might feel bad about her death. He fucked her plenty of times right? She ruined my life. Maybe if she wasn't the way she was then maybe I would care, maybe she wouldn't be dead, or maybe you wouldn't even be a fucking vampire. Her being loose with sex cost not only herself things but cost others. So no, I don't care. My son's a piece of shit anyways."

Alexandra's eyes flashed their firey red and gold, as she glared at him.

"When it comes to my brother you will watch your fucking mouth Radio. For your information, my brother and Micah have done nothing since their son was born. He's been there for her, when she's had nothing. He's held her.. maybe kissed her, but not until after you were out of the picture. Not that you should give a shit about that. After all, until I was a vampire, you tried to ruin every relationship I was in."

Alexandra growled lowly in her chest.

"And just because you had dealings with Micah and other vampires.. doesn't mean you've crossed a newborn like me."

Radio stepped off the ledge, and walked to stand in front of Alexandra. He started screaming at her, she just stood there.

"Then end me. You know you want to. Slash my fucking throat. You think I'm scared of dying?! I don't care about a damn thing anymore and I would love nothing more than for you to fucking kill me."

Her eyes went cold and a haunting chuckle left her throat.

"Oh Radio... I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to leave you to wallow in your own grief. Poor pathetic Radio. Couldn't find love.. and when he did find it.. it couldn't keep it."

With that, she turned around, leaving the roof of the building down the fire escape. After leaving Michael, Alexandra had to feed. Her anger had grown with Michael, and any pain she could cause, would help her out greatly. Her eyes flashed their fiery gold and red. An older man, British, was in his office, it seemed to be a law firm. Alexandra slipped inside, creeping up behind him slowly. One touch to his head and he was out.

[Image: Drusilla_empathytelepathy_becoming_part_2.gif]

She tied him to his chair and when she snapped her fingers, he awoke. He struggled against his binds, trying to break free. In front of him, the bright red light of a camera, Alexandra's stood behind the old man. The old man whimpered, and she removed his gag. She smirked as she looked at the camera and then at him, stroking the guys head.

"Kendall Sawyer.. you see, life happens to be short. So short in fact that if you blink, you'll miss it. You seem to think that I am coming into this match off a draw. Perhaps I believed Jenna to be worth saving. You however, I have no problem destroying. You see Kindle Paper white.. oops, I mean Kendall, by the way.. that's such a pretty name. What font might you like on your tombstone? I'm pretty sure your name would look lovely in almost any font. But, moving on. Were your words supposed to hurt? They didn't. Who cares what you do or do not know? I'm sure there are libraries full of books about things you know nothing about. As for me idolizing twilight, bitch, I don't sparkle. You want glittering fairy prince's and princesses, check out the selection of gay men we have in this company, or perhaps Kimmy K might let you borrow some of her glitter."

The old man struggles again and Alexandra taps his head.

"Ahh Ahh Ahh.. Tisk Tisk, little man. It's not time for you yet."

She turns back to the camera.

"Kendall, you pretty little girl, you matter about as much to me as this man here. Hell you matter as much to me, as any woman in this company. Much like some of the so called 'Great Women' who have passed through the doors of XWF, in a few months time, you'll be nothing more than a memory, a picture faded, laying in a pile of dust. While I'll still be here. You remind me greatly of a woman who was here once, she claimed to have great talent and power, yet, she's gone now. She tried to silence those in power, and they did away with her. You see dearie, there's no way for you to stop it. I am here and I will be. Many people have tried to break me and yet, here I stand. Many have tried to use words to break me down, to get me to submit, but here I am. Win a match, it doesn't matter, lose a match it doesn't matter. All that does matter is that there was blood, and that blood was shed by me."

The camera went dark to the sound of the old mans screams. There was a gurgle and then silence. The camera was picked up and turned on the bloody lips of Alexandra Callaway. She licked the blood away, and then blew a kiss at the camera. 'See you soon' she mouthed into it. Before setting the camera down on the desk and walking away. The sound of her high heels on the marble floor of the office is the last thing heard, as the scene fades to black.

--------------------

Radio used with permission and under his guidance.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (03-31-2014), Mr. Radio (03-31-2014), Ozymandias (03-31-2014)