Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Morbid Angel likes to suck the dick of dead guys
Vincent Kane Offline
"Death isn't as bad as you think."

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-31-2014, 05:04 AM

Vincent looked down at the dead vampire. His arms were missing and his chest was ripped open. If you didn't know any better, You'd think it was a werewolf, but no. Vincent had been "alive" for so long that he knew what had killed this vampire. It was in fact another vampire. Vincent looked more closely at the body and sighed deeply. This wasn't good, The dead vampire was the second most powerful one in the city of New Orleans, Vincent was the third, Now the second. The vampire turned his head as a heard a pair of footsteps came from behind him. He saw a woman dressed up like she was ready to go to a S&M club. It was his Human servant. She name was Victoria. She had long raven black, pale skin, A nice sized rack. Which the leather corset made them pushed up.

Vincent Kane
"Where the fuck are you going mon ami? Don't tell me you're going to that S&M club, Owned by the fucking Were-Tiger."

Victoria
"No no, I'm not going there. I have clients that need to be punished, Or that's what they pay me for anyways."

Vincent Kane
"Ah, I see."

Victoria looked down at the body then looked around the Ally they were in. It was the perfect place to kill someone. If you planned it right.

Victoria
"So, Have you told her yet?"

Vincent Kane
"No, I just found out. I was just hunting and then I caught the scent of blood and this is what I found. I'm going to have to move the body before the Sun comes up, but it's only Midnight. So I have a few hours."

Victoria
"Well good luck with that master. I"m off. Time is money."

Vincent Kane
"Go have fun then."

Victoria left her master where he stood. Vincent wanted to know who could have killed the second most powerful vampire. It just doesn't add up and this wasn't the first vampire killing as of late, Before this killing there were six more. So someone was killing off powerful vampire, But why? Vincent's train of thought was cut off by his cell phone ringing. He dug into his jean's pocket and pulled it out.

Vincent Kane
"Hello?"

Steve Sayor
"Is this Vincent Kane?"

Vincent Kane
"Yes this is. Who is this?"

Steve Sayor
"This is Steve Sayors from XWF. I was hoping to get a few words about your up coming match with Morbid Angel"

Vincent Kane
"Sure Steve, Now who was my opponent again?"

Steve Sayors
"Morbid Angel"

Vincent Kane
"Ah yes, That Russian piece of shit. Let me tell you something Steve. Morbid Angel, From what I found out, Loves to suck the dicks of dead men. I guess he had a thing for dead bodies, but it is what it is I guess. He'll be the first to fall on my way to the top of the XWF. I'm sure after I defeat him, He'll say he won. Have you heard that gay little saying of his? "Victory Forever" I mean it's cute but let's face it. The reason why he and I going to be in the opening match is because our great and powerful G.M. sees that I'm more important then Morbid Angel. He said he himself that he was up in the main event status and now he's lower to then the dirt we walk on."

Steve Sayors
"So you're not worried about anything that Morbid Angel brings to the table?"

Vincent Kane
"The only thing I'm worried about is the scent of his AIDs filled body, But other then that I do not give a shit about him. He's just a stepping stone. Now, I must be going. I have business to take care of."

Vincent hung up on Steve. He looked down at the body once more and sighed. He had a few calls to make and worst yet, He was going to have to tell the Master of The City, Which he knew she wasn't going to take it well. Fun times.
Edit Hate Post Like Post