Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Is {I} am ~ was ~ are (for)ever MORE ++ King of all Kings++
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2014, 10:50 PM

A television sitting in the middle of an empty room flashes on.

The reception is fuzzy.

The picture shakes and falters.

There's a distinct hum radiating from the set as well.

It drones on.

Irritating.

Relentless.

Like a Wyatt Reynolds promo.

Buzzing right along with the image halting and freezing.

Eventually a man walks out and kicks the TV across the room.

It slams against a wall off in the distance.

That sound is both simultaneously coupled with, glass shattering and silence.

Pleasant silence.

All thanks to the man who destroyed the defective and less than functional device.

That man?

Axle King

He turns and focuses his attention towards the camera. Shaking his head before he produces a tape recorder from his pocket. It's small and compact. Still, highly dated though because it's a tape recorder and who uses those anymore? Nonetheless, it's top notch and looks to be in mint condition. A soft click emits from it as Axle, presses a finger onto one of the buttons and brings it towards his mouth.

"Factor in I don't know what to do."

"Actually more adequately described, I don't know what to say."

"Incorporate and understand that I am at a loss of words. That I struggle to find focus on a subject. Ergo, I have nothing to say concerning it."

"I am committed to a state of blank infinity in the realms of the spoken language."

"Why?"

"It's all so useless, that's why."

"Dull."

"Tedious."

"Redundant."

"Boring."

"Yet here I am, awaiting the inevitable."

"What is the inevitable?"

"My victory over Wyatt Reynolds, that's what."

"Wyatt thinks that because he's coming in and facing a newcomer that entitles the predetermined assessment that I'm a pushover."

"It's fascinating what the mind construes, isn't it?"

"New equals bad."

"Fresh and state of the art becomes equivalent to inadequate or substandard."

"As far as Mr. Reynolds is concerned anyway."

"A fresh face walks into the company and Wyatt immediately judges him to be inferior based on that fact."

"That alone determines the probability of losing."

"The merit one is judged by."

"Mr. Reynolds must not get out often if that's what he thinks. Maybe when his 'no fly' ban lifts he'll fix that up and broaden his horizon. "

"Until then I'll do my best to educate him on why his views are off."

"After all Wyatt did judge my intellect to be of a high standard, so I should be the one in charge of enlightenment"

"If being the newest edition to something determined ones skill set as bad or lacking quality, then why did I win my first match?"

"How did I earn a shot at the crown in my first match?"

"Shouldn't I have been put in my place by the man deemed worthy to be my stepping stone towards achieving the role of King of the XWF? Shouldn't I have lost? I'm new after all and I fought with more than my intellect."

"Still I won that fight."

"Just like I'll win again, except this time I get a prize I can wear. I get a belt from this deal."

"Fantastic."

"So I have something to match the crown I'll soon be wearing and having a matching item is always good I suppose."

"Wouldn't you agree, Wyatt?"

"You surely must have a collection of accolades being that you're supposed to be the pristine model of the perfect white man. The template of your race. A picture of what you believe the entire world should be populated with."

"A fine product like yourself must be a decorated figurehead here. Certainly, even more than simply bearing the top title for Madness."

"If indeed there's truth to the statement that the white man claims the bragging right in being the dominant species and you're the example of that, then you should have no issue with being the top man here."

"So where's your crown?"

"Please, put it up for this match because I have a shot at it coming to me."

"You aren't the King though, are you?"

"Sure, the King is a white man but you're Wyatt Reynolds, the top dog and illustrious paradigm of supremacy and if that were a true fact, you'd be wearing the crown, would you not?"

"You're not though, Theo Pryce is and Theo Pryce, is the opposite of pure, isn't he?"

"He certainly must be in your books anyway."

"Theo Pryce, is in a relationship with Mr. Supernova's daughter. An alien. Plus he was and more than likely still is, a drug addict. Yet, he's the King and you're about to lose the one thing that makes you notable in this federation."

"That makes not only your theory on the white man false but it also proves you to be the opposite of being the archetype of your perfect race."

"Must be because you're everyone's second favorite racist."

"I hope you understand that by acknowledging that you lower your worth even further."

"How's that?"

"Lets think now, who did you cite as everyone's favorite racist."

"N.AZ.I."

"Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus -- the man who lost more than he's won here. And not only did he lose but he lost to people he deemed lower than himself."

"You're after that guy in people's eyes and you accept it."

"Well, glad to know that beneath all that over-hyped racism lies the beating heart of the truth."

"You know your exact true value. Even if you don't vocalizes it. You realize it and you state it for those of us who listen and can pick up on that."

"It's like Ozymandias, all over again but this time you're my opponent. Ozymandias just handed you to me because he wants me to be his 'employee' on Madness. He needed a way to wrangle me over to his flock of losers and so he put you up because you're the champ somehow."

"Not for long though."

"No, you're about to lose to me."

"I've already got my Madness 'employee' badge, I just need to make it official."

"Ozymandias, knew I'd win so he sent it over along with some paperwork cause he was aware how this match would go. He understands you're about to fail and that I'm the new top champ on Madness."

"How did you become the champ anyway?"

"No, seriously."

"How?"

"I can't understand how you did that."

"I get that you beat someone but what I don't get is how you beat someone that was a supposed champ."

"How was there someone less deserving of a title than you?"

"I don't get it."

"You aren't champ material and as I pointed out, you're not even the guy who merits the right to be titled the model of your great white hype."

"Which really trumps everything you say because that's your views being shattered -- your way of life, a factor far above anything in the XWF has been proven to be wrong."

"How did someone lower than that exist as the champ?"

"Never mind, I don't want to know."

"I don't care."

"It's an irrelevant article of knowledge that changes nothing."

"Plus it's my belt now anyway. So why would I care?"

"You're about to play a pivotal role for the first time in your lousy life Wyatt."

"You're about to be the second win on a list of many for Axle King."

"That belt you're about to literally hand me is the first of many prizes and accomplishments, I will obtain."

"You're about to be a part of history."

"Wyatt Reynolds' loss will be coupled with my second victory."

"After this, who knows what will happen to you?"

" I assume something sad and pathetic."

"Maybe a loss to Swagmire and then you'll kill yourself. Roll up a confederate flag; real good and tight, then you'll use it to hang yourself."

"In a way, I'm doing a service to the community. This loss will drive you to doubt yourself, you'll lose to Swagmire and then you'll kill yourself."

"Then the world loses a repugnant xenophobe."

"Sounds like a win for the human race right there."

"All in a days work for the King of all Kings. I'm simply doing my job of being the best and if that brings about the fall of a scumbag fascist, then so be it."

"Tomorrow night you'll fail to perform the necessary abilities essential for victory and it won't be based on the color of your skin."

"No, you won't be guilty of being white."

"Your loss will be based on your poor performance as a wrestler and because you were pit against your better."

"Guess you should have worked on your game more and attended less Klan rallies."

"Hindsight is only twenty/twenty though."

"Less if your name is Wyatt Reynolds."

"He's too busy making a 'Shit List' to focus."

"A list yours truly is on by the way."

"I'm number one on Wyatt's 'Shit List'."

"Truly, I'm (not) honored"

"Lists are fun though."

"I should make a couple Shit List Hit Lists."

"People worthy of me taking the time needed to bother mentioning them and adequate enough for me to desire their destruction."

"Here's the first one off the top of my head"

"Theo Pryce, he has my crown and that's enough."

"Mandii Rider, she's hot and can kick ass, but she's a little wordy. I'd have to gag her if I we got down and dirty and that's close to rape. The King, doesn't do rape."

"Sebastian Duke, he seems like a notable staple to mention beating."

"And...."

"Sid Feder, someone's got to shut that fool up. Might as well be me."

"That's all the names for now, I'll work on another list later. Those names are enough."

"Did you notice who's not on my list?"

"Yeah, even though I am facing Wyatt Reynolds, he's undeserving of mention. He's too busy thinking about shit and the King, doesn't do shit"

"I talk shit."

"I take shits."

"I don't bother wasting my time speaking of shit nor am I shit myself."

"Wyatt's a piece of shit though."

"And yes, that opinion is derived solely from his viewpoints."

"Racism is not cool kids."

"Definitely DO NOT try it at home."

"Or anywhere for that matter."

"Take my word of advice, I'm always right. Even if I was wrong about having nothing to say."

Axle clicks off his tape recorder and slides it back into his pocket.

A tune present on his lips in the form of a whistle, is soon heard as he slowly strolls off camera.
[-] The following 3 users Like Axle King's post:
Archie Lawson (03-31-2014), Ozymandias (03-31-2014), Wyatt Reynolds (03-31-2014)