Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Her blood is on my hands {Part 2}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2014, 08:55 PM

Screams were heard coming from the ballroom but no one was brave enough to so much as attempt to open the doors. Two hours ago, Circenn had taken Micah into the room, dragging her by her hair. It was painful to watch but the vampires in the house knew never to mess with Circenn. A loud bang echoed through the house just as Marcus and Alexandra had entered the house.

"Alfred...what's going on?"

"Master Circenn has Mistress Micah in the ballroom."

Marcus's eyes snapped towards the ballroom doors as he grabbed Alexandra's small wrist. He knew the punishments Circenn would deliver and he feared for Alexandra's already fragile mental state.

"Alexandra..."

Another scream echoed through the halls and Marcus could smell blood. If he could smell it, Alexandra could smell it and she took off, her hands reaching for the door handles. She ripped open the doors and the sight before them caused Marcus to gag.Micah was laying in the middle of the floor in a puddle of blood. Her clothes were in shreds and barely hanging off her body. Circenn was covered in blood as well but Marcus knew it wasn't his. The two vampires in the room didn't notice the two vampires in the doorway.

"Sire...please..."

Micah's voice was weak as she pleaded with her sire. Marcus watched her hand raise and it was then that he saw was Circenn was using to beat his Childe into submission. A black leather whip with pure silver studs and spikes was raised and the crack caused both Marcus and Alexandra to flinch. The whip was wrapped around Micah's wrist and she was pulled forcefully to her feet. Circenn's arms wrapped around her small waist.

"Tell me, Pet. Why should I stop? You've failed. You killed your only friend, destroyed your family and caused your two children to shun you. You aren't worth anything but an easy meal and a easy fuck."

Marcus seemed at a loss but the sudden movement of Alexandra snapped him from his trance.Alexandra rushed over, standing between them, her eyes cold, as she glared at the older vampire.

"Stand down Circenn."

Circenn smirked before looking back at the fallen Vampire.

"Stand."

Slowly, Micah got to her feet, grabbing onto Alexandra's shirt to balance herself. Alexandra put an arm around her protectively.

"You look parched, Alexandra. You haven't fed properly."

Circenn's hand shot out and tangled in Micah's bloody hair, forcing her back to her knees in front of Alexandra, her throat exposed to the young vampire.

"Circenn..."

"Silence, Marcus."

He looked back at Alexandra with a smile on his lips, "Feed from your sire, Alexandra. Drain the woman who ended your human life."

Alexandra shook her head, trying to shake his words from her head.

"If I refuse.."

"It's your nature. It's the nature for all Vampires to drain their killers. If you won't...then I'm sure Marcus has no problem taking your place."

Alexandra eyes flashed a firey red and gold, before returning to their normal ice blue. She growled low in her chest, that Circenn would even suggest such words.

"No."

She looked between them, grabbing at Circenn's hand to try and remove it from Micah's hair. Marcus shot across the room the minute he saw Circenn reach for Alexandra.

"I'll take her place."

Alexandra looked at Marcus, almost shocked at his words but Marcus melts his eyes between Circenn and Micah. He knew what would happen should Zak find out but it was worth the risk if it kept his mate safe.

"No.. this is crazy... I.. can't let you do that Marcus."

She looked between the two men, before kneeling before Micah, her eyes searched Micahs'. She put her hand on the back of Micah's neck.

"Then feed."

Circenn smirked and pulled back on Micah's head, forcing apologetic eyes to snap away. A soft cry escaped Micah's lips as Alexandra licked a small piece of her flesh. Micah knew she would die tonight so she finally let herself break down and cry over everything. The death of her son, the death of her friend, the loss of her husband and her two children. Even the loss of her brother. The tears dripped down her cheeks and splashed on Alexandra's wrist and the puddle of blood underneath them. Alexandra looked at her apologetic eyes, her eyes mimicking the Alexandra that Micah once knew. Although Alexandra's body complied, the scared little girl inside cried out for her friend. Alexandra's head dipped down and her fangs grazed across Micah's neck. Alexandra closed her eyes, and dug her fangs in, her eyes flashing their firey gold and red again. Micah's blood poured into her mouth and it drove Alexandra to the edge. She had to hold back at the end, she could hear the beating of Micah's heart for the first time in a while. Once Micah slipped from her arms, Alexandra's leaned back, the blood pooling in the corner of her mouth, and before they knew it, she was to her feet. Micah's blood flowing through her veins. With strength beyond her years, she slammed Circenn into the wall.

"NOW FIX IT!"

Circenn just laughed before pushing the young vampire off him.

"Calm yourself, Childe. Enjoy the rush while you have it."

Marcus walked over to Micah's body, gently picking her up before walking over to Circenn and Alexandra.

"What will you do now?"

Circenn took Micah's body into his arms, surprising Marcus by how he cradled her to his chest.

"I will do what's right."

If Marcus and Alexandra didn't know better, the could have sworn they saw pain and regret in Circenn's eyes as he looked at the body in his arms. Alexandra placed a bloody hand on Micah's cheek for a minute before looking at Marcus.

"It might be best if you tell Michael. After all, you know him better than I do."

"Is she..."

"Dead? Yes."

Marcus watched as Circenn walked out of the room, still cradling Micah's body like it was a doll before he pulled Alexandra into his chest.

"Michael will come after me now..."

Alexandra looked up at Marcus, a shudder taking her body over.

"Hush now...if he hates her as much as he says, he won't go after you. It's only fair that he knows since he will have to take care of the children."

Marcus gently pressed his lips to Alexandra's for a moment.

"Talk to me love."

Alexandra shook hard, looking at him. She knew that Michael still loved Micah. Alexandra glared down the hallways that Circenn took.

"I could kill him for this..."

"Calm, love. She will be fine...if anything...a new body and powers."

Marcus wrapped his arms tighter around Alexandra, keeping her against his chest so she wouldn't take off after Circenn.

"Why do you think Michael still loves her?"

"Because he looks at her, the way I look at you."

Her eyes caught his, and she softened her gaze. Marcus smiled softly and held his mate close.

"All the more reason to tell him. I will deal with Zak and telling him. I'm not sure how long it will take but...she'll be back...I promise."

Alexandra looked down at her hands, although they were clean.. she could see the blood on them. She shook her head, one hand going up to the side of her head.

"Make them stop.. make the voices stop.."

Marcus wrapped his arms around her, as she shook. Taking her hands, he led her out of the manor, so the two of them could do what they must. There was much to be said, and little time to do it in. She still had her match.. now she had to win it.. for her own sanity. It's a pity that Kendall must be in the ring, and not Circenn. Then it would be a blood bath.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (03-30-2014), Ozymandias (03-31-2014)