Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Everything is Bigger in Texas, Including Surprises: RP 2
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-30-2014, 06:48 PM

By now, I think it's safe to say that y'all know Wyatt Reynolds. I'm the kind of man that takes shit from no one. I'm a man of action. I take what I want any way I can get it. That's the way I am and that is most certainly the way I have always been.

Except when it comes to Momma.

Born as Emma Montgomery in Johnson City, Texas back in 1952. Miss Emma, as she's affectionately known to her friends and family. She'd married my father in 1975 and became Emma Reynolds. When my father was killed in a helicopter crash durin' the Persian Gulf War, she'd kept the name. Her Daddy died in 1998 and she'd inherited her fathers ranch outside Johnson City, but hardly ever gone there since. After all, we lived outside Birmin'ham, Alabama. Johnson City, Texas wasn't a short trip across town. She put the Southern Star Ranch on the market a few times, but if you ask me, I don't think she ever intended to sell it. She always set the price at three times what the land and the mansion were worth. Not to mention the many hands she hired in order to take care of the ranch and the mansion.

Once I'd gone off to college, she packed up and settled down in Pensacola, Florida. After all, my daddy was dead and I was off in college. She'd done her job as a mother. It was her turn to enjoy life. Momma is a strong willed woman. She combined an iron fist with a gentle touch. I remember the first time I sassed her. It was the last time, too. She back handed me so hard that I chipped a tooth on her knuckle.

Don't get me wrong. She's a very kind and lovin' woman. But, she commanded respect from her children. Of course I was the youngest so she'd been through the rigors of motherhood three times before. By the time I was in my teens she was very much a seasoned veteran. She commanded and deserved respect. She'd get it by any means necessary.

When Daddy died in Kuwait, my three brothers were already grown up and had moved away. I never did have much of a relationship with them. When we did see each other on the holidays and such, we'd exchange niceties and ask about our respective families and jobs. Any time anyone mentioned Daddy, that conversation starter was always quickly squashed by Momma. I suppose it was just too hard for her to talk about.

I've been a very busy man these last few months. So busy that I hadn't even heard about Momma movin' back to the Southern Star Ranch until two weeks after the fact. I'd finally called her last week about the boys and my travel schedule. Of course, Momma bein' the woman she is, insisted that my boys come stay with her at the ranch when I was away. So, I packed up the boys and we started out on our 800 mile journey to Texas.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Momma, but I'm most certainly not in favor of sendin' my boys to Texas every week in order to go about my business. However, it has been quite some time since my boys had seen Miss Emma, it is was high time they did.

We arrived around 11 this mornin'. Momma was excited as could be. She must have toted Wallace, my youngest, around for three hours before finally lettin' go of him so he could nap. With my other boys outside playin' I thought it was as good a time as any to talk about my boys stayin', more accurately, not stayin', in Texas. Of course, Momma beat me to it as we sat in the dinin' room lookin' over my divorce papers.

+++++Momma - “Miss Emma” Reynolds+++++
Wyatt, it pleases me tremendously that you've decided to bring the boys here to Texas.

+++++Wyatt Anderson Reynolds+++++
Wait. Momma, I'm not bringin' the boys to stay here in Texas. They're goin' home with me.

She looks up from the divorce papers. She does not look happy, and now I'm kind of scared.

[Image: kathy-bates-harrys-law-nbc.jpg]

Wyatt Anderson Reynolds! What in God's name are you talkin' about?

I'm sorry Momma. I can't uproot my family. We've lived in that house since Wyatt was just a baby. It's all he knows.

Nonsense. That broken home is no longer a home. Not for any grand babies of mine.

Crap.

What is it you expect me to do, Momma? They've been through enough change with Willow out galavantin' around like a.... well.... you know.

Now Wyatt, you listen to me! Whatever happened between you and that poor girl is on your head! You brought all that on yourself!

You're takin' her side!?

Boy, don't you take that tone with me! You're my son. Of course I'm on your side. But I also know you too well. She put up with your cheatin' ways for far too long, Wyatt. Then you go and join this wrestlin' thing and everythin' you do is broadcast to the world.

Did it ever occur to you that she put up with what you did because she loved you? And just maybe she became what she is now because she couldn't handle your affairs with that tramp bein' flaunted on national television?

Now Momma, you stop right there. That's not fair even in the least. Charlotte is a good woman. None of this her fault. Callin' her names is unbecomin' of a woman of your stature.

Momma stands up and walks out on me. I'm left alone with my thoughts and I've realized that she is right. Whatever is goin' on with my estranged wife is definitely my fault. It may indeed be my fault, however, it is absolutely not my problem. Moments later, Momma let's me know she's back by slappin' me in the back of the head.

I will not have just any old stranger or nanny takin' care of my wonderful grand babies while you are on your business trips, Wyatt. Do you understand what I'm sayin'?

I do, Momma.

Now you stop this nonsense. Y'all can stay here while you sell your house. Its time to come home to Texas.

Momma, I'm not from Texas. I've never lived one day of my life in Texas. I'm from Alabama and that's where I'm stayin'.

Oh, like hell you are, boy! Let me put this into perspective for you. If you think for one damn minute, son, that you're takin' these boys off this ranch, I will sue you for custody.

Are you kiddin' me right now? Momma is strong armin' me! God damn. So that's where I get it from. I thought it might have come from my father.

Momma, are you serious? You'd do that to your own son?

Let's get one thing perfectly clear right here and now, boy! This ain't about you! This is about my grandsons bein' takin' care of while you aren't home!

I hear a click from the front door followed by foot steps.

Damn! I didn't realize the time!

What's the time got to do with anything?

Momma gets up quickly. Whoever just walked in, she greets them in the hall, out of my view. Moments later, she comes back to the dinin' room.

Uhhhh, Wyatt. I meant to talk about this with you earlier, but we got caught up talkin' bout the boys. I have someone you need to meet.

Momma, any friend of yours is a friend of mine.

She leads me into the smokin' room. Yes, in these old southern ranch mansions, they had smoking rooms. Families would sit around after dinner, take in drinks and smoke their cigars.

When we enter, a tall bald man, maybe about 6 foot 2, stands near a bookshelf. He stares at me with an intensity I've not felt for ages. I do not know the man, but he seems strangely familiar.

[Image: normal_DALLAS_-_E3X03_PLAYING_CHICKEN_564.jpg]

Wyatt, um....

What is it Momma? Did you find yourself a special friend already?

Wyatt, no, it's not that.

Well? Spit it out Momma. What is it?

Oh heavens. I'm just goin' to come right out and say it. Wyatt, this is your Daddy.

I'm speechless. I'm confused. I can do nothin' but stare at this man that Momma just said was my father.

To be continued.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-30-2014), Archie Lawson (03-31-2014), Ozymandias (03-31-2014)