Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Return to Darkness(Part One)(RP 1 For WW)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-30-2014, 05:27 PM

It was Spring now, so the nights were warmer. Whicheans thst I wouldn't have to listen to that damnedable woman of mine run amok, screaming "I'm cold" all the time. One less annoyance in my book. As I stared out over my palacial estate, illuminated by the brightest Spring sun, I saw the hedge maze. I saw the large fishing pond located near the front gate. I saw the lush green laen, which had been tended by my gardeners. Mexicans, of course. Everything seemed right with the world, and hey, my new career with Xtreme Wrestling Federation wasn't so bad. I was one-zero-one in my record and only because I'd underestimated Carlton. I mean Swagmire. All was right.

Ding dong

I stood there quietly, my white silk shirt swayimg with the flower scented, gentle breeze. Yes, I'd heard the door bell. But hey, I figured maybe Consuela or Javier would get it soon enough. After all, what was I paying those wetbacks for?

Ding dong

Again? Really? None of those beaners even attempted to lift a finger. Not one. I guess the money I am paying them, on a weekly basis to doy bidding isn't quite enough. I looked down from my balcony, scanning the estate for my workers. Were they there? Shit no. So guess what? I have to actually do their job for them, because my doorbell rule is quite simple. You either hear it the first time, or I cut your damned ears off. I turned in a huff and walked into my bedroom, stopping for a moment to look at my Miako. Twelve in the afternoon and still sleeping? Guess I wore her out last night. Heh.

Ding dong!

Fuck. This shit is becoming annoying. Just as I was sporting wood, ready to ravage the eighteen year old from a deep sleep, I am reminded of why I stopped my property gazing in the first place. When I left my bedroom, i could feel the fire behind my ears. Those lazy fucking mexicans are going to get their assholes stretched with broken wine bottles tonight. I grumbled to myselfas I stormed down the stairs, passing by Consuela and glancing at her on the way down. The woman shied away in fear.

"What the fuck am I paying you beaners for? That goddamned doorbell has rang three times already, and you're standing here like a lump on a camel's dick?"

Fearlessly I grabbed the doorknob and swung it open to...

Nothing. Noone was there, and honestly? My fury was replaced with confusion. I mean yeah, the prospect of someone playing a prank on me was annoying. I looked back at Conseula again, who went about her dusting. Of course. It was her son, Armando. That little fuck doesn't like me because I stole his girlfriend and she, Miako, and I had a menage-Beast-trois.

"Conseula?"

She gulped like a prostitute swallowing a big load.

"Look at me when I speak to you, you worthless cunt rag."

The bitch hung her head as tears welled up in her eyes, and she slowly turned to face me. She was afraid and I loved that about her. I almost smiled as I fed on the fear in her eyes.

"Si senor Winters?"

"Please tell your son to get over this sad grudge and stop trying to play childish pranks on me. Lest I deport you and your family back to Mexico, personally."

Upon hearing me say that, of course she was a bit confused. You see, I had her son taken care of months ago. After he left a flaming bag of shit on my door. And i ruined a perfectly good pair of armani putting it out. The sadness in Conseula's eyes didn't affect me.

"Senor Winters, my son, he is not here anymore. Remember?"

Oh yes. Now I remember. But still, who the fuck was ringing my doorbell? I knew there was a reason I deplored children. I mean sure, they make good servants. But the little bastards are annoying. Fucking noisey, and they stink. I sneered at Conseula and went back up the stairs. Suddenly, I heard a jingling coming from my study. The wind chime that I'd bought. It was a traditional American Indian Dream Catcher, with blue glass hanging from it. I furrowed my brow as I walked through the door of my study. A familiar scent blasted my nostrils. Sulphur. I looked to the one window in the room, overlooking the garden and arched a brow. It was open.

"What the fuck..."

I slowly made my way over to the open window, and was greeted by the sound of crashing waves. But the smell of sulphur? It was overpowering. It reminded me of something which I couldn't quite put a finger on. To be honest, it creeped me out a bit. But I digress. I cleated my throat and vlosed the window. But not before noticing that my journal was openon the desk. I gritted my teeth as the anger returned. Of course it was those dirty beaners. Snooping around. As I walked over to the book to close it though, I felt cold wash over me as a single phrase caught my eye. It was in latin, so I will translate here.

"He is coming."

And written in blood no less? Amazing. By now, you have to realize that I had realized that this was no prank gone wrong. Nope. I knew what "he" tge scrawled words were referring to. The only one I have ever feared in my entire life. As I stood there in deep thought, I heard a squeaky voice behind me.

"Come back to bed."

Okay. So here was Miako, now at one in the afternoon, still in her black panties and black bra. Lacey, expensive lingerie. When faved with the choice of having sex with her and investigating his return further, the answer was obvious. Go with the hot eighteen year old. I reached back and closed the journal, the surreal feeling of the strange events haunting me. As we left the study I closed and locked the door. While it may have been true that I was about to "get some", I couldn't shake this feeling. Why did he want to come back? What could I possibly need with him?

To Be Continued[/color]

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post