Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Drops of Time
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2014, 01:56 AM

Don't you fucking die on me!

The last bag of glass hit the bottom of the blue dumpster in the back of the old house causing a loud sound of shattered glass to echo outward. I turned, facing away from the dumpster, and looked on at the house I just cleansed of my brothers blood and all the glass that was broken from the struggle. I made my way back to the house, stopping at the door, and feeling my back slide down it from the outside. My eyes closed and breath stilled.

Teakkin! God damn it, open your eyes Teakkin!

Blood covered my car seat, the motionless body of Teakkin hung to the side. The moonlight lit my way down the gravel road in the middle of the woods, my lights turned off to avoid being caught by evil fire thing one and two. I looked over at Teakkin once again, her eyes were opened now but rolling in the back of her head.

Teakkin!

My fists hit the ground, dirt flying into the air following after. I pulled my legs up to my chest before allowing my head to fall between my knees. I looked down at the ground, I couldn't stop this memory of last night. I couldn't get those two fire fucks faces out of my head.

My hand was sent across Teachings face the moment I opened my passenger car door. I pulled her from the car seat and hung her over my shoulders as I went into the house, feeling her wamr blood run down my arm until we met the living room. I laid Teakkin on the couch before running over to the sink and filling a bowl with warm water.

Mandii...

Shut up, I told you to stay awake not to talk.

I tossed a ripped up old cloth into the bowl and walked over to Teakkin. She looked up smiling at me, as if she was happy this was happening...As if she was happy she was dieing! I started to wash away all the markings that Mara had put all over Taemin's body. She let out loud moans and groans as I washed over the large cuts that started at her wrists and ended just at the joint of her arm. Blood was washing over my couch, it wasn't stopping.

Damn it.

I pulled a arm out, wiping it of dirt and blood, and looked at the deep cuts. Anymore blood loss and I was going to lose Teakkin. I shot up from the ground, almost flying to my room, and pulled out a small box. Needle, thread, and a few other random things. I pulled out the needle and thread and darted back to the living room where I had left Teakkin. Her moans echoed in my ears and I wished she would just keep her eyes open and stop making the noises. I walked over to her, knelt down to a knee, and pulled her arm out once again.

You don't get to die yet.

I pulled the thread through the needle and looked down at Teakkins arm. I had cut my arm up once when I was still living with Zak, when he had all his marbles in a bag. I watched as he stitched up the wound, I was just hoping it would work for Teakkin. I sent the needle into her skin again and again, her moans became louder and her screams filled the room. I watched her tears mix with the little dirt left on her face as she clinched her arm, then, she began to still. Her breathing swallowed and her eyes closed. She didn't move as I rushed to stitch her other arm.

Teakkin? Teakkin!!!

Her heartbeat was faint, almost nonexistent. I remember dropping to the ground and not knowing what to do with a dead body that laid on my couch. I felt my blood run cold and my eyes filled with tears. I had lost the last chance of getting Nero back and due to my incapability to speak, I killed someone.

I let out a loud breath, moving the dust around under my legs. My head shot up and I closed my eyes before pushing against the door with my back and getting to my feet. I turned to face the door, my eyes wide open now. With a push of the door I walked into a house that I recognized before the war, before I lost Jason, and before I almost killed Teakkin. I walked over to the couch where Teakkin laid, her breathing back to normal and her body banaged. I started to unwrap the white bandages from her body and began to redress her wounds. It wasn't long until she opened her eyes slightly.

Mandii?...

Shut up.

I looked up at her, anger in my face. She swallowed hard and laid on her back, moaning with every touch of her cuts.

Don't you ever make a decision like that for me.

A smile crossed her face as her head tilted to me.

It wasn't your decision to make...

The anger in my face began to fade as I washed up the last cut on her body. She looked back up before speaking again.

What did you do?

I stood in silence.

I should be dead right now, Nerobel she be here, you shouldn't be looking at me like you just saved me to kill me off.

You aren't dead because I coated the needle used to stitch up the cuts on your arms with my blood. Nerobel isn't coming back. I don't wish to kill you off, I wish for you to leave when you are done here.

She sent out a cough, a slight trail of blood coming from her mouth. I whipped it off with the wet cloth and watched Teachings eyes dance over my face. Confusion began to set in as my words rang in her ears.

The two people from Ada's bar...

I nodded.

And I'm not going to turn into a Siren now....Am I?

You can't, Siren cells attack human cells, not all cells. The best it did was double your blood and help heal you at a slightly faster rate. It will circulate in your system and soon die out later.

Teakkin made an attempt at sitting up. I watched the pain flash in her face as she moved her arms. She looked down, white thread painted in brown was all she could see.

So I live.

You live, Mara ran away, Nerobel isn't coming back, and looks like I will never find Jason.

I wanted to die because I would be of no use to you. The most use I was, was to get Nerobel back to you.

Ya well, it didn't work so you can watch me for the originals and find my guardian.

I started to walk away before feeling Teachings hand wrap around my arm. I looked over at her, she was sitting up on her own.

I know who took your brother and I plan to help you find him. That will be my use.

-----------------------------

Teakkin searched around Jason's room. I watched as she moved from side to side on one spot. She kept leaning down and looking at the floor before looking over at the bed, then back. I rolled my eyes, annoyance could be heard in the sight I let come from my mouth.

What are you doing?

Looking.

I see you are looking, what are you looking for?

Something to tell me if I'm right.

So you don't know who took Jason.

I think I do.

I don't need think Teakkin, I need you to hurry and tell me if you know or don't know. I do have better things to do. I have a championship match, I have wallowing in self pity, and I have a sunset to watch go down and say "What the fuck did I do to get here." I also have a Smelly pervert to punch in the gut a couple of times.

Found it.

She ran her finger over the carpet before showing me what looked to be gunpowder.

Ok, I missed a spot cleaning, sue me.

That's not what I meant by showing you this.

Then what?

What do you think this is?

Gunpowder, why?

It's not, its blood, but not just any blood, oh no. This is the blood of a Dreamer.

Dreamer?

A Dreamer is a creature that hinds in dreams or is banished to dreams. They basically use your dreams to live forever until they are strong enough to manifest into what they used to be or until they can make who they are using as a vessel weak enough to come out of their dreams.

So a Dreamer has my brother?

From what was left on the floor, mixing with your brothers blood of course, I can tell you a Dreamer was in this room. You see, when a dreamer bleeds it is a powder, not a liquid. I saw it when I came in, knowing it was blood. It appears that Jason woke up on a Dreamer coming from his dreams. In an attempt to save himself, unaware of what he was seeing, he tried to fight the Dreamer off. The thing is, you can't kill a Dreamer, or I've never really seen this become so.

My head dropped to the ground. I closed my eyes tight, my body frozen. If Jason was used for a Dreamer to come to this world, why would that Dreamer keep him alive? Teakkin was basically saying that Jason was dead and that the person who killed him...I would never get the revenge I wanted so badly now. I began to leave the room, anger filling my thoughts, revenge fueling my steps.

Wait, Mandii! Where are you going?

Why would a Dreamer keep someone they were using alive after they left the dream they were stuck in Teakkin. Why would my brother be alive right now? You saw the blood on the walls, there's no way my brother is still out there, hes dead, and so is Nerobel.

I began to walk away. Rage and revenge were the only things to fuel me now. I didn't care about anything other than to hurt those who had hurt me. I really had become somewhat of a monster, however, at least my hunger for power was still nonexistent. I was just about to go back down the hall and leave the house when Teakkins voice rang in the hall.

Your brother is still alive.

I turned around, a breath steeling itself in my throat as I looked back at Teakkin. I felt my heart racing, my body shaking, and heat rushing in my body.

Don't lie to me!

I'm not, if your brother were to die, so would the Dreamer, or at least in this world. Once someone dies, that dreamer is sent into the dreams of the dead man until they pass on. once that person is dead, they go to someone else's dream. If they are pulled out of the dream and into reality they have to keep the vessel alive and healthy. Mandii, your brother is alive but all the dreamers I have ever met hold a rage to everyone who put them where they were.

Cold washed over my body as the shaking and heat began to run away. I closed my eyes, my heart stopped...Jason was alive. I looked back up at Teakkin.

How do we find him?

Well, I don't know how to pinpoint him fully, you can go into a dreamer state but there is no guarantee.

Then I'll go to sleep.

Mandii...

This is my brother Teakkin.

I know, but you can sleep for days and never have a dreamer be in your dream. While it is easier to have a dream of a dreamer if you are looking for them, you would be in danger if you ever found one. They would be stuck there and you would never be allowed to have them leave your dream. Mandii, in your dream, a dreamer can kill you. Besides, it takes someone who can control their dreams to have a full guarantee at finding a Dreamer.

Why would one want to kill me.

If a dreamer made a deal with the two that we saw at Nerobel’s grave, they might have even made a deal with the rest of the dreamers to find you.

A smirk crossed my face.

So you're saying a Dreamer has to live in the dream of someone living and in a dead mans dream until they move on.

Yes.

What if they are in the dream of someone who has already passed on. Someone in their place of rest.

Um, Mandii, even in Limbo you have no dreams. You are permanently awake.

A Vampire has passed on basically right? They are dead, they are in their place of rest.

Yes but very few Vampires I've met dream if even sleep.

A smile crossed my lips as I leaped to my room. I pulled out the same brown box that held the needle and thread and pulled a ring from it. I closed my eyes, looked to the ground, and let out a sigh. I stood to my feet, eyes still closed, heart beating as a drum.

Will a dreamer know where Jason is?

They can tell if he is sleeping, not so much where he is. However, if you can get a dreamer to lead you to Zella, you can find Jason.

Zella?

The sandmans Daughter. She lives in dream and knows where and when someone is sleeping. She can find Jason, but like I said, you have to find a dreamer that will lead you to her. That, and she has to agree to come out of the dream land.

I pushed passed Teakkin, ring still in my hand. I walked down the hall ignoring the confused face that Teakkin was now wearing. It wasn’t long before I felt her walking behind me as fast as she could. She pulled on my arm before we reached the door, turning me around to face her.

Where are you going? What are you thinking?

I'm trading in a favor someone owes me. I know how we are going to find...

I could hear the sound of a sweet song play from behind the front door. I scanned Teakkins face, it was pulling her in....A Siren, but who? I pushed Teakkin back before opening the door and walking out. I slammed the door behind me, trying to force Teakkin to stay away. This wasn't subduction, this was a killing song.

I stilled my breath, watching around me. The song continued until I watched as a figure walked close to me. A few pieces of brown hair came out from under a black hood...The closer the figure got the more I could make out. Suddenly, my heart stop and I felt frozen. It was like the world had stopped spinning and my mind was able to race with what I was seeing. The figure pulled the black hood down. Piercing greens eyes, brown hair....Dirt covering a white dress.

Hello...Sister.

[Image: Y8HjBIu.jpg]

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
Ozymandias (03-30-2014)