Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chamber of Fuck You (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-30-2014, 12:24 AM

XWF shoot promo
by Mr. Radio

I haven't been up to much in the past few days and then I remembered that I was in a chamber match on warfare. Oh boy yet another match that I'm not gonna win! At this point in my pathetic pro wrestling career I just do not care. I'm going to do what I'm told to do in that ring and I'm not going to complain because this is sports entertainment after all and in this sport only management favorites get anywhere. Cheat Lucena got to where he is because he made them all laugh and they said fuck it and handed him the championship and threw me down the ladder into a big ol' pile of shit like they always do. I get all this momentum going and then I get fucked sideways by all of them because they don't like me. I don't care that they like me because I'm going to keep getting back up every single time those sons of bitches push me down. I wrestle at almost every single show that I can and yet they keep giving these guys who wrestle maybe once a month or every other week the titles because they think they're funny or they just like them as a person more. That's all this shitty sport is. It's all about favorites! Notice how the Trio tag titles are only defended once every like five months. Titles are rarely defended and the ones that defend every week are the ones who management don't want as champions. I really hate this place along with everyone in it honestly. I'm not just going to walk out because that's not going to help me in the slightest because then I wouldn't have anything to do.

I keep fighting because maybe, just maybe one day all of my very hard work will actually pull off and I'll get a championship by pinning someone. When was the last time I pinned someone by the way? Can anyone tell me? Probably not because no one can fucking remember. I will not be kept down and keep my mouth shut anymore because Someone has to call everyone out! Let's see here, Archie Lawson and Miranda Tigress. The two Warfare gm's they both hate the hell out of me and by they hate me I mean They HATE me They aren't appreciative of me who is a madness roster member who decides to wrestle on their show every other week and yet they are the ones who say "Fuck that Radio guy he sucks" I beat Charles a few weeks ago on warfare and that was maybe my second win in like six months. I had finally gotten a break! and then... nope. I was the runner up the Nuclear Winter Royal Rumble and then I lost to Morbid Angel. I pretty much lost to a guy who wasn't even in the same match as me as that shitty pay per view. Everyone in the fucking locker room knows that I would've fucking beaten Bitch Lucena if it wasn't for Sid Feder! I should be the united states champion but I'm not. I was thrown in the first round not because they thought I could pull it off because they all knew that none of the stupid management had no faith in me and was knew that I was going to lose in some way. Did any of them run out to stop Sid? Fuck no they didn't because they are all selfish pricks.

Theo Pryce, John Samuels, Scorpio, Nova, and so on can all go fuck them selves. Fuck everyone on that team and fuck everyone on the other team. All I care about is me and me alone. I don't want to stay here because I know I'm going to lose every match. There is history to prove that management can't stand me! Remember when Christine Nash stole my tag titles contract? Yeah, they made me re-fight for it because "Fuck you Radio you fucking suck." I am the most under rated super star in XWF history and everyone knows it. If someone would to go around and ask that question everyone would respond with Mr. Radio even though they don't want to say it but they know dam well it's true. I'm sick and damn tired of after every fucking match I'm in I get patted on the back and get told "better luck next, bud." That is every single fucking time and I'm sick of it. They say that and in their head they are laughing because they are the ones that are fucking me over! If the machine had any real sense I would already be a multiple time champion in this B company. When I was Xtreme champion and they handed the united states championship to Peter Gilmour that was the moment I knew they didn't give two fucks about me because I could've beaten Gilmour in a heartbeat but instead they felt bad for Gilmour so they flipped me off and praised Gilmour for being a worthless piece of shit who is the most disrespectful mother fucker I have ever met. For whatever reason Gilmour actually does get what he tells every to do. Management sucks his dick. If I were to say half of the stuff he aid I would have been gone in a heartbeat but instead they gave him about twenty chances before they finally suspended his ass. Wallace Witasick especially. That son of a bitch will do whatever it takes to make sure that I don't get a pinfall in XWF. He hates more more than any of the other managers because he not only sucks Peter Gilmours dick but he also hates guys like me who work hard and do their best to get somewhere and yet the guys who barely do anything are the ones who get all the rewards. All the managers from Warfare do that actually now that I think about it. Warfare can suck my dick.

Come the chamber match I can tell all you fans right now to not expect much of Mr. Radio because He will probably the first one eliminated because I'm strongly hated here. You know what? I think after the chamber I might just "go home" I don't like XWF anymore as much as I used to. I'm sick of not being at the top where I belong and I'm on the edge of just packing up my gear and hanging up my boots because at the rate I'm going right now I'm never going to get anywhere and that's not something I want. Even if I do shock the entire XWF fan base and locker room and actually win a championship I think I might just walk out of the XWF as the united states championship. I'll take that shit with me if I win and I won't come back. My contract is set to expire in three months anyways so I might as well walk out on the company with a little bit of contract to go. My run with the XWF has been horrible and I believe that everyone can agree with me when I say that. Everyone hates me, No on thinks I'm good, and I'm never going to do anything with this career path. It's time I give and just walk away and don't look back. Except my fate and just go back to my time where I belong because no one wants me here nor do I want to be here. I'm an amazing wrestler but the machine doesn't see that and that is their loss not mine. Since they fail to see it then I give up. I don't give up on XWF but I give up the machine. I have fought them for too long and there is no way around them because if I call one of them out for a match they'll grab their golden shovel and bury my farther and farther until I can't be buried anymore. I guess I could b what is called a sports entertainment whooping boy So, here is my middle finger and I would like to tell all of you to go fuck yourselves and you're all bitches.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Morbid Angel (03-30-2014)