Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 07:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sweet Dreams (Part One)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-31-2014, 05:45 AM

Insanity is the last shred of sanity I have left.

Micha pushed the door open allowing me and Teakkin to make our way inside of the house. She stood off to the side, her arms crossed over her chest. Her smiled had faded now, replacing it was no expression. I walked over to her, watching her eyes follow my every move. I held my hand out, my engagement ring from Zak sitting in the middle of my palm. She laughed under her breath and looked at the ring, then up at me. I rolled my eyes slightly, a sigh leaving my throat. I was having trouble trusting my brothers ex's to not try to set me on fire.

Why should I care if you still have my brothers ring? He isn’t here, and I assume you know that.

Actually...

I'm not stupid, you already met up with Zak, so, why did you come here because it sure as hell wasn't to return that.

I looked down at the ring in the palm of my head. I gripped it before letting my hand fall and putting it back in my pocket. I moved closer to Micah before speaking.

I need your help...Jason needs your help.

Her expression went from annoyance to concern. I watched her eyes dance around my face then fall to the ground. She walked past me, putting her hand to her mouth, then turning around.

Is he ok?

I allowed my head to drop slightly, just enough where my eyes would not meet hers.

Jason...Jason is in trouble.

A dreamer has him, we need you to help us find him.

Teakkin’s voice called out from behind me. Micah looked over at her, worry flashing across her face. I watched as Micah began to pace slightly, her eyes watching the ground as she did. Once she stopped, she looked over at me.

How am I supposed to help?

We need you to sleep. I can somewhat control your mind enough to help you find a Dreamer that will lead you to Zella. You have to ask her to help find Jason or we are going to be wondering for quite some time before finding him.

Teakkin stepped in front of me, watching Micah. Micah nodded her head slightly before looking past Teakkin all the way to me.

I'll do it, but next time you need help from me Mandii, just ask.

She sent a sassy smirk in my direction before leading me and Teakkin into another room. My blood began to boil as I watched her walk off. I walked behind Teakkin, who was behind Micah, into a living room area and up to a bed room. Micha sat on the bed and Teakkin walked over to her.

So what's this going to do?

Once you have fallen asleep I will attach to your head that will connect me to your thoughts. Once you have reached a sleep state in which you can dream, I will know and help lead you to a dreamer. Once you find one in your dream you will ask them to take you to Zella. We need you to ask her to come out of the dream realm and help us find Jason.

What if she says no.

Then you pull the Micah charm out and if that doesn't work threaten her.

I don't recommend the threatening.

How do I even know what I'm looking for, and who the hell is Zella?

I looked over at Teakkin after rolling my eyes. She let out a sigh before looking at Micah and speaking.

That's what I will be used for. I will help guide you in the dream and when we meet Zella, Sandmans daughter, I will help you say what you need to in order to ask her to come into this world and pinpoint where Jason's dreamer has him.

Micah looked up at me before looking back over at Teakkin. She stood from the bed and started to walk into the hall.

Where are you going?

If I'm sleeping I have to be comfortable.

-------------------

Micah laid in the bed. Blankets covered her as her head touched the pillow and her eyes closed. I leaned against the wall, watching as Teakkin put her hands on Micahs head. Everything seemed to be so quiet, peaceful. I slid down the wall and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Teakkin closed her eyes and started to have her hands drift out, little by little. It wasn’t long after that Teakkin opened her eyes and looked down at Micah.

So, tell me more about the people in this fight you have.

I looked up at Teakkin. Annoyance hung in the area after I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

Why do you care?

I find it intriguing that you could beat people up for fun. I've always seen you able to hold your own when someone wants to drag you into a fight, however, you never seem happy when you do have to fight. I guess the fact you do it to get money is very interesting to me.

Wrestling is different, it's fun and I get paid to do what I do best. Now shut up and help her find Zella. I don't want her waking up anyway, it's already akward watching her sleep.

Teakkin smiled.

She won't wake up, she is in her dream state and I will be able to keep her there for now. Besides, she’s pretty tired as it was.

I rolled my eyes once more before pushing up from the wall. I made my way over to a window and looked out. The calmness seemed to be distributed by Teakkin’s question, I guess that came with thinking about my match and the championship.

It is me and five other people locked in a chamber with weapons. in order to win, you have to be the last one to make it out, thus winning the championship. First, you have Cheat Lucena, the champion. I don't expect you to know anything about him, hell, I don't know anything about him other than what he does in the ring. He won the championship on a lucky break. He has fun cheating to win, my kind of guy to wrestle. It's more fun to kick someones ass when they aren't playing by rules of any kind. Then you have the man he beat in the first place for it, someone who has two heads and doesn't have brains in either. In fact, he used to be married to Micah. He is the dullest tool in the shed and I am going to have a field day making him bleed.

I paused, taking a moment to look outside of the house and cooling off the rushing heat in my body. I closed my eyes, turning back around and looking at Teakkin. She watched me move around the room before I stopped and looked down at Micah.

Then you have Swagmire the Swaggot, the biggest swag you will meet. The guy is desperate as hell and runs away when he knows he is going to get his ass kicked. The second the bell rings he is going to tuck his dick and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Then you have someone who hasn't been around for week and a Mystery person, not that you can't guess up until the match who it is. Doesn't matter who they are anyway, that championship is mine. It was mine the moment I was told I was put in the match.

You hope.

I know.

My head shot around to Teakkin. She looked up at me, no expression. I walked back over to the window and started to look out. Suddenly, a sharp pain was shooting into my head. I dropped to my knees, holding my head and holding in my pain. I closed my eyes, the pain was worse than what I felt when that stupid fury had a hold on me. What was this?

Mandii?

Keep..Going...

I held onto my head hearing the worry in Teaching voice. I felt my body rush with heat, a heat that felt like someone had lit my blood with fire. I could hear Teakkins voice but I coudldn't make out her words. Then, suddenly, the pain stopped. I looked up, not in the room with Teakkin or Micah. The scene had completely changed, like I was in a dream.

Mandii...

I could hear my name being called from behind me, but no one stood there. I turned around looking for someone, anyone. It wasn't until I turned back around that I saw Jason standing feet from me. I stilled my breath and felt my body become weak. Was it really him? Was I dreaming? I held out my hand and just like magic Jason took it and lead me away from the place I had been standing.

Jason...How did you...

We were standing in front of a swing attached to a tree. I looked up, the sun shining down on green grass and trees. Jason looked over at me, a smile on his face. He let go of my hand as I walked closer to the swing.

[Image: h2jSzPp.jpg]

Are we...

I turned to see a white house near where we were standing. It was the same house I had lived in with Zak, Micah, and Jason. I closed my eyes and placed my hand over my heart. This had to have been a dream, or, I had to have been dead. I looked at the house before hearing a small voice call out.

Mommy!

My eyes opened wide.

Sage...

Sage stood at the door holding Zak's hand. She had grown and she looked happy. I felt my body turn cold to the touch. Jason put his hand on my shoulder before hugging me from behind.

Is this a dream?

This is what you wanted, right?

I turned around to Jason smiling down on me. I let out a nod before turning back around to Sage and Zak. She began to giggle and look up at Zak before he pulled her up into his arms. I turned slightly before seeing Jason and Micah walking hand in hand with Dustin swinging on Jason's arm and a small baby resting on Micah’s shoulder. They all seemed to group at the door...Inviting me to come closer. I walked closer before feeling my hand being pulled, it was Damien. I pulled away and looked over at Zak and Sage.

But...

Damien smiled to me before pointing over at Sage who was now running to me. I picked her up in my arms before giving her a kiss on the forehead. If this was a dream...I wanted to stay asleep. Suddenly, I heard my name being called again.

Mandii!

It wasn't anyone here's voice. I turned around, my world began to come crashing down. I turned back to where Sage and Zak were standing. Micah and Jason held hands as the look on their faces faded to sadness. I closed my eyes hearing my name again.

Mandii!

This isn't real...It...It never will be...

I looked up before feeling the heat rush back into my body. I walked back to reality...Away from what I wanted...

Mandii!

My body jolted up as my eyes opened to Teakkin looking down at me, frantick. I shot up to my feet before looking out of the window.

Are you ok? What was that on the floor.

Shit...

Mandii?

Get down and make sure you keep Micha asleep. She needs to find Zella now or we aren't getting Jason back.

Mandii...

I ran from the room heat filling my body once more. I had to keep Micah safe so she could find Zella, the same with Teakkin. I couldn't allow myself to fall into the lies that are in my head, no matter how much I want them...No matter how real they feel. My feet touched the gravel from outside before I watched the fury and fire bender walk closer. Their guns were missing. A growl hung my my throat the closer they got.

[Image: w1KJBP8.png?1]

Don't birds tweet? Not growl?

Day dreaming yet Mandii?

Their laughs made the rage that was already in my body burn more. They stopped where the yard of the house started and smiled at me.

What are you talking about, daydreaming?

The fury looked to the man beside her before a bigger smile was being worn on her face. She put her hands in her pockets before giggling under her breath.

Your guardian, you don't have one. First things seem like a dream, then they turn into nightmares, before you know it you won't have much of a mind to work with. This should be fun.

How would you know?

Oh, we know more about originals than you do? That is interesting, isn't in Alexander?

The fury nudged Alexander with her elbow before crossing her arms over her chest once more.

Did you just come here to talk me to death?

No, we came here to take your little puppet master away, she's getting a little too close to something she doesn't need to.

Over my dead body.

Hm, you know it's her brother we have to keep alive, not her.

So that could be arranged.

Suddenly, three more people made their way closer to Alexander and the Fury. Both of them darted after me. I couldn't let them to Micah or Teakkin, and I couldn't have Teakkin leave Micah right now. It looks like I'm on my own.

OOC: Micah used with permission.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
John Austin (04-01-2014)