Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Preparation
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2014, 09:11 AM

Thursday March 27, 2014 9:31 AM EST – Enigma’s Private Quarters - The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

From the moment I put pen to paper and became a member of the XWF I let it be known that my goal was first, to win the X-treme Championship, a feat I accomplished in my third XWF match. Against a guy who supposedly never loses. Of course, we all know how true that is. My next goal was to bring the X-treme title back to the prominence it once had while being held by legends like John Madison and my brother Sebastian and not the joke it had become of late.

In less than a weeks time my title will be on the line as I take part in an X-treme Elimination Chamber Match. The prize; is the United State’s Championship. In the mean time Sebastian wanted to speak to me about what took place at World War X. Unfortunately I was unable to participate, Sebastian had made the decision to be the sole representative from The Black Circle, and in doing so, threw his lot in with the likes of Theo Pryce. The devil you know I suppose? Or at least the one you can control. Because that’s what it is for Sebastian, control. It’s always about control and he is rather good at it. And boy is Theo Pryce one easy person to control, just fed into his ego a little bit, make him think that he is doing you a favor, rinse and repeat. It’s almost as easy to do as beating Mr. Radio. If you have ever talked to Sebastian about the XWF there were two things that matter most to him, The Black Circle and obtaining a 24/7 Briefcase. So what did Sebastian do? He got close to Theo, close enough that he was able to convince Theo that adding him to the team would be in Theo’s best interest, and it was. One minute Sebastian is Theo’s secret weapon, his hired gun if you will. The next Sebastian is practically killing Ambrose Helios in the ring and now Sebastian has what he has longed for a briefcase. From hired gun to worst nightmare, now the crown is all but assured to be brought back to where it belongs, The Black Circle. And Sebastian will be the one to bring it home instead of where it sits now, on the head of that pompous asshole Theo Pryce. Go ahead Theo spend some time talking about me in your next promo only to duck my challenge if and when I ever get around to wasting my time on your no talent ass.

A knock at the door and a moment later Sebastian comes walking into my room. A few bruises on his face are the only evidence that he was part of one of the most gruesome matches in XWF history.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Good morning brother.”

ENIGMA: “Good morning Sebastian.”

“Congratulations on securing the victory for Team Theo, if you can even call it that.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Come now brother, say what you want about Theo Pryce but he did assemble a team that took the victory.”

“He did what he said he would do.”

ENIGMA: “Is that modesty I hear coming from you?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It’s honesty.”

“Theo Pryce was far from useless in all this.”

“He will never approach the levels of wrestling greatness that I have, truth be told he’s half the wrestler that I am on my worst day but when it comes to strategizing he knows a thing or two.”

ENIGMA: “Not enough apparently because you are now one step closer to taking his crown from him.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well I said he knows a thing or two, I didn’t say he knows everything.”

“Not everyone has the skills that you and I possess dear brother.”

ENIGMA: “Indeed.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “And that brings me to your match on April 2nd.”

“I understand you are the Mystery Entrant into the United States Title Chamber Match.”

ENIGMA: “That is correct.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I see you are following in my footsteps.”

“First the X-treme title, next up is the United States title.”

“Have you been preparing yourself for this match?”

Is he serious?

ENIGMA: “Preparing?”

“Preparing for what?”

“Have you seen the competition?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Have you?”

“What have I taught you, time and time again what have I taught you?”

“You have a job to do, you have 5 opponents to face, whether you think they are high caliber opponents or not is irrelevant to the fact that you have to face them.”

I suppose he is serious.

ENIGMA: “I understand that but look at who it is? A black man who hates other black men and has a brother that is a white midget. Talk about fit for Jerry Springer. Then you have a guy with a mustache that would make Ron Jeremy jealous. After that you have Mandii Rider, I suppose she's done a thing or two in her short time here, she did just pin your new best friend Mr. Supernova at World War X. Then you have the guy who wakes up everyday crying over the fact that he isn't Mr.Supernova and lastly you have the current United States Champion. A hispanic guy whose struggles with the English language are rivaled only by Peter Gilmour."

“Do any of them sound like a threat to take my title and prevent me from taking the United States title for my troubles?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Are you not listening on purpose or are you just trying to make me angry with you?”

ENIGMA: “Isn’t it you that taught me that only you control your emotions?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I did.”

“I’m glad to see you do pay attention after all.”

ENIGMA: “From time to time.”

At this point I imagine Sebastian punching me square in the face and then repeatedly kicking my in the chest just to prove a point but he is in far more control of his emotions than I am. It’s why he has been so successful for so long in the XWF.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I meant to ask you the other day, whatever happened with that Saturday Night Shove It that you were on?”

“Do both of the Duke brother’s now possess a briefcase?”

ENIGMA: “You didn’t see how it ended?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No.”

“Apparently there was an issue with the networks and the final part of the show was inexplicably taken off the air, it has not aired on television.”

“My source on the inside said that it is being handled by legal, it’s a big mess.”

“Supposedly people are trying to sue Eli James since he was the owner during the time of this fiasco.”

ENIGMA: “Well that is very unfortunate for Eli James, though without knowing whether he is alive or dead or not I suppose they will have to go after his estate, such as it is.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Eli had money.”

“Not Theo Pryce money, but he did pretty well for himself.”

ENIGMA: “Robbing his congregations blind no doubt.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Perhaps.”

“Perhaps not.”

“Either way, Eli is gone.”

ENIGMA: “I saw that.”

“And Theo Pryce got out worked in his own game.”

“I guess the Theo Pryce era will never come to be.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He says he never had any intentions of taking the reins of the XWF.”

ENIGMA: “And do you believe him?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Absolutely not.”

ENIGMA: “So the New World Order?”

“Is that what the XWF has really come to?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “For the moment.”

ENIGMA: “I must say brother The Black Circle is not all I expected it to be when I was brought in.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “And what is it you expected The Black Circle to be?”

ENIGMA: “Not this.”

“The XWF is falling apart all around it, the company was divided in half and the group as a whole really didn’t pick as side, now these 4 geriatrics who did something 15 years ago are here to do what? Ruin the company?”

“Will The Black Circle sit idly by again while this all plays out?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Don’t mistake silence for a lack of interest.”

“I told you before The Black Circle operates in the shadows.”

“The New World Order will be dealt with in time, I promise you of that my dear brother.”

ENIGMA: “If you say so.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I do.”

“Now, let’s get upstairs to the training facility.”

“You have a United States title to win.”

“The Black Circle does not react well to failure.”

ENIGMA: “Sure, that they will get up for but the XWF crumbling all around them and not even a reaction.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What your tongue little brother, while you may be safe within these walls someone like John Madison or NAZI would not react kindly to what you just said.”

ENIGMA: “I’m not worried about them.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You should be.”

“You absolutely should be.”

ENIGMA: “Noted.”

As we make our way to the training facility upstairs I realize that pissing Sebastian off right before we begin a training exercise was not one of the smarter things I have done.

Fade to darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post