Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
As I Have.
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-28-2014, 01:00 PM

The Mystery Man's True Identity. I was sick of second guessing.

Ammon's identity was still unclear to me. He claims to be an employee of the XWF yet no one else even knows who he is. There is more to this man than I ever imagined...

Expecting his entrance, I stand boldly fully suited. Ammon walks in, expecting to be mysterious yet I was waiting for him this time. I had a smirk on my face because I knew that I had outwitted him.

“Enough. Tell me who you truly are?”

“Me? I am Ammon, the man who was sent to protect and guide you by the XWF.”

“No. Tell me who you truly are...”

“Do you know what happens to those who continue to ask questions?”

I did know, but I did not answer him. He simply smiled and squinted his eyes.

“Knowledge is my trade Ambrose Helios and that is why I am here. I lied when I said I was here to protect and guide you but it would be wrong to abandon that lie. I am a spy, for who? Well I couldn't tell you that now could I? Let's just say, he plans on keeping you extremely safe in order to insure that he gets the opportunity of true... justice.”

“And why have you just released this information so freely?”

“Whilst many men pride themselves on glory, I pride myself on knowledge. You see, no one will ever thank the man of many disguises. The man who knows all. You claimed that everybody would like to rule this world well you were wrong when you said that. I have no intention of doing such a thing...”

“Then what do you truly want?”

“Peace.”

“Why do I struggle to believe that?”

“Believe what you will. You see I am an everlasting unfolding mystery that no one will ever get to the bottom of. So you may attempt to work out what is true and what is a lie, but either way it shall not help you in your battle?”

“Battle, what battle?”

“The battle with yourself dear Ambrose. You took the opportunity to fight in this company, yes. But do you really think you stand a chance in this company? You don't have power, or skill... You cannot win a championship in this federation with spirit alone you know... Many who come here have spirit and the will to win. But do you really think that it is spirit that led Theo Pryce to become the King? Do you really think it is spirit that led Sebastian Duke to almost murder you in an XWF ring at World War X?”

“No. Those men are better than I am though. I have nothing else to fight with other than intelligence, spirit and medium talent. Sometimes riding on what you have is better than trying to develop something that will never be there. You don't know as much as you think you know, Ammon.”

“Ah but at least I know your real name...”

“I do not care for your real name... now leave me?”

“I don't think I'll do that...”

“Oh but you will.”

I stood, shaking, the stress was beginning to get to me. I turned around to face Ammon, a magnum in my hand. He stared at the gun. I stared directly into his eyes now.

“Ever since I met you, my world has begun to crumble once again. I slowly started to get over my sentence in prison and then you came and forced a reckoning on my dead planet.”

“LOOK AT YOU AMBROSE. You are nothing but a mess, a coward and what have you got to show for all of your 'hard times', for all of your injustice? You have a crappy apartment, a crappy life, and the shell of a man who used to actually MEAN the words he said. Now you stand there pointing a gun at me and I'm supposed to think you have it in you to pull the trigger? DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS WILL HELP? I would be naïve to think...”

BANG.

It was done.

I dropped to my knees and the gun fell beside me. Ammon fell to the ground forwards and blood began to ooze from his chest. Almost immediately, he was dead. I curled into a ball of tears and my face reddened and my eye lids sealed my tears.

Within moments, Ammon was in the back of my trunk and everything that had just happened was gone. Being a former officer helped me to cover up everything almost instantly. Except the thought in my mind. The repeating moment where I saw his body dropped to the floor.

HE MADE me do it. I kept telling myself that anyway. The guilt would fade if I kept telling myself that. What bothered me more than anything was the fact that I still had no idea who he was. What if he had a family that was waiting for his return that would never come.

I shook my head and just kept driving and driving, to where? I wasn't even sure. As I drove and drove, I came to the darkest wood I had ever seen, miles away from anything and everything. I grabbed his body from the back and placed it into the small lake that ran through the wood. I watched him sink and then dug a hole and put my gloves in the hole.

I continued to carry the gun I had fired, but was smart enough to replace the shell I had fired. He was a mysterious man, perhaps no one will ever find out? Perhaps no one will care, except for the people who he works for... they might care.

I fell against a tree stump and began to cry. I just felt overwhelmed.

Struggling to my feet, I used the trees to stumble back to my car. As I sat down in the car I lit a cigarette in hope that it would calm my nerves. It failed.

Just as I had.

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Edit Hate Post Like Post