Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Change In The Air
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2014, 07:44 PM

My world was turned upside down yet again.

The first several times my life had changed was almost expected. I wasn't on very stable ground and had no strong foundation. I was simply here in this world and did my own thing. Everyone knows bits and pieces of my story prior to this monster I've become and the happenings that followed my encounter with the greatest monster of them all, Eli James IV.

Eli's entire purpose, or life-meaning, was to preach the gospel Almighty had given him. People mocked him, made fun of him, and flat out just ignored every word he ever spoke... and yet he stood his ground every day. He lived what he preached, which is far more what anyone can say about others around here. People seem to flip flop so much, but not Eli. People called him nuts, betrayed him, and every word he spoke remained pure in his soul. This is why The Congregation was so strong. It didn't matter who is with us. Some would only be there for temporary status, and possibly a limited few would remain with us forever. Eli called this seasons. The Congregation had many seasons, but it was always suppose to remain. It was never meant to just.. be no more.

As we drew closer to the pay per view known as World War X-treme... Eli was choosing a very odd combination of people he thought would carry on the purpose for this season. It never crossed my mind, and probably didn't cross anyone's mind, what was going to happen within seven days.

Eli came to me for the first time in a while it seems and had an odd walk about him. His demeanor was different. The big grin he deceived me with and dazed so many with was not there. His clothes were changed. He was wearing black army pants and a black shirt, almost as if he were about to go to war in the woods. His face was dirty like he had been hard at work outside. His hair looks to be unwashed and un-kept. This Eli James was much different than the one who first entered the doors of the XWF and into my life. If he were a normal man, I would say he was carrying a heavy burden that he kept to himself... it was weighing on him heavy and he had no one to talk to. I've seen him in the light when we first began our relationship and visited out on the Promise Land... and I've seen him in the dark when he destroyed Eric Rex and birthed Elisha at The Village. This Eli James that stood before me was neither.

In some strange world where signs seem to be more than superstition, people would just think coincidence... but in Eli's world.. in my world that I've come to embrace as my own... it has meaning. Purpose was the engine that was making this vehicle move. It wasn't just luck, or a 'happen-to-be' situation. No, this was planned by some intelligent mind beyond the realm of our physical world. Eli was different. And so was I. The planets aligned and the full moon brought in this 'strange' realm.

As he approached me, it wasn't just the physical appearance that caught me wondering what was going on with him. There was just this feeling between us that I could sense what he was about to tell me was either going to hurt me, strengthen me, or end me. My heart, for the first time in a very long time, was beating fast. My palms were sweaty. I was uneasy. I was cautious.

The moon was out displaying itself for every eye to see. The weather was different for this time of year. The cold front was slowly moving away and the weather was just warm enough to bring out summer clothes. The nice light breeze would keep you just cool enough to enjoy the warmth. Eli James is walking in these unknown and unfamiliar woods, at least they don't seem to be well traveled by people. Eli seems to have his own walk way through it like he's been here before. He stands where the moonlight just pushes by the side of his face leaving a nice glare. He stands and looks out in a Northwest direction...

Elisha is sitting at the top of a rock eating several dead animals that he's apparently caught recently. You can hear some of the screams by the animals, meaning they are still alive or somewhat still alive. Elisha must be starving and doesn't really care to completely kill his prey before filling his stomach. Eli looks on and just watches without Elisha ever knowing he's there in the distance. Elisha rips the skin off a baby rabbit.. and seems to be singing with his deep and raspy voice some song. It's not a known song or one anyone would recognize, it's just words he's singing to some made up tune from his own mind. Elisha hears a twig snap. He turns in the direction of the sound with half of the rabbit in his mouth and blood falling down his mouth... he sees Eli just standing and watching.

How did he know I would be here? He always seems to find me. I thought this would be the last place he would look. What does he want with me now? He looks... different...

Elisha starts to climb off and rock, and walks toward Eli. Elisha approaches him very slowly.. Lacey is nowhere in sight.

Eli James IV
              "Elisha... ya got a moment?"

Elisha
              "Y-Y-Yes. What a-are you doing h-h-here?

Eli James IV
              "As ya know.. I picked my team for this match comin' up.. and had to make decisions that don't make much sense to the trained eye but it's for a reason. There's a reason behind why you were not chosen to go into this battle... so no hard feelings?"

Elisha
              "N-N-Not understand. I-I-H help Eli. Helphelp Eli. I can f-fight for y-y-y-you."

Eli James IV
              "You've been loyal. You told everyone Mystica was gonna betray us.. and when you could have left.. ya stayed. Honor is due to you, Elisha. But.. listen... everyone will leave. My message will be forgotten soon and this place will seem like its cleansed from anything related to Eli James. The Congregation will scatter.. and you'll be all that's left of my words. Stray strong... and call upon me in the night... for I'll be near."

Elisha
              "What d-do you mean? I-I always here. HereforEliEliEliEli. I here! I help!"

Eli James IV
              "In time you will want to go back. You'll grow weary of the dirt and rush to the waters. Understand my time will always be clicking... but the time will not be seen. Goodbye."

What the hell is Eli talking about? He's not only looking weird, but he's talking a bit strange. I mean, he always has but the Congregation splitting? Him leaving? I'm not sure what the fuck this means....

Those were the exact thoughts I had going through my mind when Eli shared some things that were between him and I, and no other will ever know. I am left alone with his voice telling me what to do or commanding me. I'm free, but with a debt I still owe. Where will i turn for help and guidance? Where will I go for rest?

And here we are. Eli has disappeared. The Congregation isn't talking to each other. He knew this was going to happen and I thought nothing of it. No one saw it coming. Lacey and I have been trying to figure everything out. We are trying to answer questions where there seems to be no answer. We're not sure if we're asking the right questions anymore. Just when we thought it couldn't get any stranger...

I'm beginning to talk clearly and think like Eric Rex again. I don't need these dead animals! Lacey isn't a killer! I'm her father and she's my daughter. We need stability. We need to start over.

On a late Thursday evening... it was time to begin this new life..

Lacey and I made our way to New York.. a perfect place to blend in with people. It's key to us getting back to our lives in the normal world.

Elisha and Lacey are near a store.. Elisha tells Lacey to stay back while he goes to rob the place to get them some money...

.::[ Anonymous gets up next to the robber, and uses his finger to poke at his head with each syllable ... ]::.

"You.. Are.. Leaving.. Em..Ty.. Handed. Maybe alive? Maybe not. It's all in good fun. So....?"

"You picked the wrong day to piss me off."

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post