Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Madness 03-31-14
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-01-2014, 01:48 AM

[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

Date: March 31, 2014
Arena: Staples Center
City: Los Angeles, California

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of Monday Night Madness, I am your one and only host Joey St...

Without warning the 4 members of the nWo make their way down to the ring taunting the fans as they do. Hogan grabs a mic from the ring announcer on his way into the ring.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Theo Pryce the nWo would like to make you an offer brother. So come on down and let's bury the hatchet."

The crowd erupts as Theo Pryce makes his way out of the back and down to the ring, despite being outnumbered Pryce does not hesitate to get into the ring with the men who have terrorized the XWF in their short reign as the owners.

THEO PRYCE: "I'm here Hogan, what do you want bro...bro...bro...brotherrrrrrrrr?"

THUMP!!!

Kevin Nash clotheslines Theo Pryce who goes down like a sack of potatoes (RIP Shane ). Scott Hall and Macho Man start laying the boots to various parts of Theo Pryce's body. Hogan points down at Pryce and Nash picks him up...low blow....clothesline.

Pryce fights back taking out Kevin Nash before turning his attention to Scott Hall. The two men lock up. Macho Man looks around, not sure what to do. Hogan points at Pryce again and Macho Man moves in for a strike but Theo quickly responds by pushing Hall backwards and then kicking Macho Man in the midsection and then following up with a DDT. Hall charges at Pryce and the two lock up again. Meanwhile Hogan takes his thick white belt off, walks behind Theo and starts using the belt to choke out Theo Pryce.

Pryce's arms are swinging around wildly while Scott Hall taunts him. Nash and Savage both get to their feet and join in on the taunt.

Crowd erupts as John Samuels comes storming down to the entry ramp and slides into the ring head first.

THUMP!!!

THUMP!!!

Savage and Hall are both taken down by clotheslines from "The Senator." Samuels leaps at Hulk Hogan and takes him down with a cross body block. Samuels lands on top of Hogan and starts throwing punches in rapid succession. Kevin Nash slides out of the ring, pushes the ring announcer off his metal chair, folds it up and slides into the ring, chair in hand...

CRACK!!!!

CRACK!!!!

CRACK!!!!

Two chair shots to Samuels later and he is laid out in the middle of the ring, one chair shot Theo Pryce who was still trying to catch his breath and he is laid out as well.

Hogan takes a second to collect himself and then picks the microphone back up. He walks over to the two fallen men and spits down at both of them.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Tell you what Theo Pryce, you want to come out here like a tough guy thinking you could take on the nWo, and you Samuels, helping out your friend. You two want to be in the ring together so much, well I can make that happen. If memory serves Samuels is the number 1 contender to the crown. So here's what we are going to do brother. Next week on Madness. Theo Pryce vs John Samuels in a King of the XWF title match. Oh and Theo, when you wake up, don't bother picking the stipulations. I'll be picking them for you."

Macho Man grabs the mic out of Hogan's hands...

MACHO MAN "Welcome to the Madness Ooh Yeahhhhhhh!"

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Calm yourself brotherrrrrr!!! We aren't done here yet. Romulus Heinrich Winters has agreed to a match with my boy Big Kev and Scott Hall. Unfortunately that match can no longer take place. As it turns out Scott has an AA meeting he has to be at and Big Kev is his sponsor. But don't worry, we would never let you fans down. So instead of Romulus verses The Outsiders it's going to be Romulus and Tommy Wish verses "Macho Man" Rando Savage and the newest member of the nWo..."

As if on que The Outsiders point towards the entry way...

It's not "The Giant"...

It's not "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner...

It's not "Buff" Bagwell...

It's not even Vincent...

It's....

[Image: nworodman.jpg]

Dennis Rodman struts out of the back wearing a black and white nWo t-shirt, a lit cigar in his mouth. He walks down the aisle and joins his nWo mates in the ring.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "That's right, the nWo enforcer is here. We're done playing games with all of you, brother. It's about to real brah."

Hogan drops the microphone and the now 5 members of the nWo make their way to the back as the show transitions to commercial.

The show comes back from commercial to a view of the parking lot as an interviewer looks around.

INTERVIEWER: I'm told Sid Feder should be arriving here at any moment. When that happens I'm going to be the first to greet him and get the latest scoop on his recovery from the attack he suffered at the hands of John Samuels at WWX.

The interviewer smiles at the camera. He looks a little nervous.

JOEY STYLES: "Well folks we've had a lot happen already and the first match hasn't even taken place. Before we could even get things kicked off the nWo added two more victims to their ever growing list, this time the King of the XWF and his friend John Samuels. And to make matters worse they will be facing each other next week with the crown on the line. And apparently Sid Feder is supposed to be here. But now for our first match of the night, a triple threat match.

Prison Planet by Molotov Solution plays

he opening riffs of Prison Planet can be heard aggressively blaring thru the PA system, as black energetically bangs his head to the frantic guitars. He makes his way down the aisle rather quickly, sliding into the ring. Black climbs the to the middle turnbuckle, unzips his hoodie, and lets out a deathcore growl as he stares into the crowd. Black leaps off the rope into the ring, removes his sweater, nodding his head to the double bass of Prison Planet as it slowly fades.

Circus for a Psycho by Skillet plays

The lights go out and the crowd gets quiet. The Tron then lights up as we see a fire burning then "Circus for a Psycho" begins. The fire turns into her enterance video starts. Then the lights flash and Christine appears on the stage. She bend over to touch the ground and then back up whipping her hair as she moves. She cocks her head and then poses for the crowd. She then walks down the ramp as the crowd has a mixed reaction. Some boo and some cheer.

Anarchy by KMFDM plays

Devin Black
- vs -
Christine Nash
- vs -
Anonymous
Standard Match, One Fall

Things start off with a bang as Black flips Nash through the air with a lariat. Black then unleashes some stomps to the back of Nash. Black picks up Nash and throws her into the ropes. He slams her to the mat with a Samoan drop. Black then gives Nash a running high knee which sends her falling through the ropes.

From behind, Anon executes a belly to back suplex on Black. Anon is now using stomps of his own to the chest of Black. Anon throws Black into the corner and smacks into him with a corner clothesline. Anon then climbs up the corner and attacks Black with a bulldog off the second rope.

Anonymous with the pin on Black...

Nash interrupts by pulling Anon off of Black and to the outside. Nash hits Anon with a chop and then throws him back first into the barricade. Nash climbs up the apron and up to the top rope. She flies off the top, going for a clothesline, but Black counters with a high knee. Black then applies a camel clutch to Nash. Black keeps the pressure on Nash, trying to get her to tap out, but Anon runs in and breaks up the submission with a clothesline.

Anon then takes Black to the center of the ring and gives him a neck breaker. Anon pins Black...

Nash throws herself onto Anon to break the count.

Nash immediately goes for the Angel's Wings, trying to hit it out of nowhere, but Anon reverses with a back body drop.

Black then walks up to Anon and takes him down with a north lights suplex with a bridge...

Almost!!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Black almost had this match in the back but Christine Nash broke up the pin."

Nash and Black trade punches near the ropes. Nash ducks a swing from Black, ducks under, and knocks him out of the ring following a roundhouse kick.

Anon goes for a neck breaker on Nash but she reverses into a jaw breaker. Nash then goes for the Angel's Wings, but Anon punches Nash in the vagina. Anon hooks the arms of Nash and gives her the...

Romantic End!!! (Pedigree)

The cover...

3!!!!

Winner: Anonymous

JOEY STYLES: "An excellent opening match and a great win by the new comer Anonymous."

Our scene opens up in a dark room in a unknown location. The only thing we can see is a rail-road lamp lit, giving off barely any light. The sound of a rocking chair can be heard creaking back and forth. A voice can be heard bellowing from the darkness

UNKNOWN: "You smell that, mmmmm, such sweet sent of amber flowing through the air. God, every night I salivate at the opportunity of when I can strike. I watch everything you do baby girl. From the highest of trees to the tops of the rocky mountains, I watch you like the spider you are."

The rocking intensifies

UNKNOWN: "When I seen you take your first step in-front of me, I knew I had to have you. But don't be afraid of what I am because I can save you from this hypocrisy of a world we live in. I will take you down and you can get warm by the fiery pits of damn-nation."

The rocking stops and we see a dark shadowy figure picking up the rail road lantern that was hanging. He pulls it up to his face, revealing it to be John Austin. His face is painted bright crimson red, almost like the iconic image of Satan himself.

JOHN AUSTIN: "Hehehe, I lust for you Alexandra and the time is ticking down till I finally get my hands on you once again. I will bring my special ball gag for you and place it in your sweet, delectable mouth. So when I rip apart your flesh and bones, I don't have to hear you scream.......see you in your dreams and in your nightmares...... HAHAHAHAHA!"

John blows out the rail road lamp and the room goes to pitch black as our scene ends.

JOEY STYLES: "Clearly John Austin is just taunting Alexndra Callaway at this point. Nevertheless we are ready for our second match of the night."

Bad Things By Jace Everett plays

Kane's theme plays over the P.A. as fog rolls down the ramp and the lights turn red. Vincent walks out as the lights turn to normal but the fog is still rolling down the ramp. Vincent makes his way down the ramp, he has his cane with him as he strolls to the ring and gets in. He stands in the middle of the ring, he place his right hand over his heart and bows all classy like before he waits in one of the corners of the ring .

God Gives Head In Heaven by AEON plays

The Lights dim for a brief moment a faint sound of the wind...or so you thought! Grand Belial's Key - Fecal Parturition blasts over the PA as Morbid Angel comes from the Back stage area storming down to the ring looking for blood and death!

Vincent Kane
- vs -
Morbid Angel
X-Treme Rules, One Fall

The bell rings, and the match begins.

Vincent Kane charges forward towards the middle of the ring, throwing a series of punches to Morbid's stomach. Rights and lefts, doubling him over and hits a snap suplex. Morbid gets up quickly thereafter, clutching his lower back slightly before cracking his neck and getting right back in the middle of the confrontation. He throws a huge haymaker that catches Vincent right in the chin! Kane stumbles backwards, shaking his head to knock loose some of the confusion left behind after the shot. Kane moves forward into the fray once again and the two lock up. That doesn't last too long however, as Morbid gets the upper hand and scoops Kane up off the mat and slams him down onto the canvas.

JOEY STYLES: "Morbid looks like a man possessed out there."

Kane gets back to his feet with ease, and Morbid whips him into one of the corners! Kane smashes back first into the set of turnbuckles and Morbid charges as fast as he can into the same corner! Boot up! Morbid stumbles back, rubbing his cheek before storming into the corner once more, throwing a wild punch to the ribs! Kane doesn't block this attack, and recoils further against the padding. Morbid throws another hook to the face, knocking Kane slightly silly. He backs up again and tries for the same body block attack but once more Kane manages to get the boot up! Morbid stumbles away once more and Kane explodes out of the corner with a huge lariat!

Morbid's on the ground again! This time, he stays there for a few seconds and Kane hits the ropes before dropping a knee across the forehead of Morbid!

Morbid rolls over onto his stomach and pushes himself back up to his feet, clutching the site of impact. Kane dusts his hands off and smirks at his opponent. Morbid doesn't wanna take that shit and charges after Kane with a lariat of his own as Kane rests against the ropes. With only a few inches to spare, Kane ducks down and uses Morbid's momentum against him: a back body drop over the top rope! Angel skins the cat barely, holding onto the top rope while his feet dangle an inch off the ground. Kane runs the ropes as Morbid pulls himself onto the apron, and hits a picture perfect dropkick that sends Morbid off the apron, onto the ground! Kane follows him out of the ring and peels him off the concrete floor.

Morbid shoves him off and makes it the rest of the way up on his own. Kane goes for a double arm DDT, but Morbid powers out! Morbid goes for an Irish Whip, but Kane reverses it and sends Morbid crashing into the steel steps! They rattle and shake, coming loose as Morbid's body slides into them. Clutching his shoulder, Morbid rests in his predicament for a few moments. Kane rushes into the same spot and tries for a running knee to wedge his opponent's head further into the unforgiving steel stairs of death and malady. (not to be confused with m'lady)

NO!!!!

Morbid gets out of the way at the last second! Kane's knee collides with the steps and he trips over them! Still gingerly holding onto his hurt shoulder, Morbid peels Kane off the cement and slams his head against the turnbuckle post. The impact is a lot lighter than one could normally expect from Angel, but it still gets the job sort of done. He goes for another smash, but Kane gets an elbow before awkwardly sidestepping and slamming Morbid's head off the same spot in retaliation.

Morbid catches the post! His head doesn't hit the post at all!!!

Morbid turns around and knees Kane in the balls! Kane drops to the ground, clutching his junk while Morbid grabs a hold on both of his legs! He steps forward a few feet, bringing Kane's body with him. He falls back...

SLINGSHOT INTO THE POST!!!

Kane looks out on his feet! Angel gets back up and rolls him into the ring. Before getting in himself, he reaches under the ring and pulls out a bananar!

CROWD: OH SHIT!!!

He rolls into the ring, fruit in hand and lays the devilish bananar on the ground in front of the nearest turnbuckle! He then grabs Kane by the hair and pulls him up to his feet! Morbid climbs the turnbuckle and brings Kane up with him. He sets it up...

SATAN'S FALL! ONTO THE BANANAR!

The cover!

Three!

Winner: Morbid Angel
@#VICTORYFOREVER

Cameras take us to the back where the unnamed interviewer is still looking around and waiting for Sid Feder. Anytime anybody else attempts to speak to him, he tells them he's specifically here to speak with Sid.

A limo pulls up.

INTERVIEWER: Could this be the arrival of the man we've been waiting to see?

The limo driver gets out and when the interviewer asks who's in the limo, the driver responds by telling him that he's just here to pick up somebody after their match. The interviewer looks at the camera--

INTERVIEWER: Well the wait continues here at the Staples Center. Let's take you back to ringside.

Dark Horse by Katy Perry plays

Tight's in the arena dim down. She poses as the song's speed begins to pick up and the ring announcer steps into the ring. Lifting the microphone to her lips, she begins to speak. Alexandra makes her way down the ramp, she stops at the bottom of the ramp and walks to the steps. Some cheer for her, some boo her, but she just shrugs them off and continues on her way to the ring. She slips into the ring, under the bottom rope, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle. She smirks evilly, and then poses, her arms up and in the rock on symbol. She jumps down and waits for her opponent, stretching on the ropes and stopping just as the opponent's music starts and she stares up the ramp at them.

Don't Swallow the Cap by The National plays

After a momentary lapse in activity, Kendall emerges on the entryway, looking down at the ground. Slowly, cautiously, she looks up and scans the audience for a few brief moments before taking off down the ramp in a slow, confident although slightly apprehensive manner. Fans reach out for a high five, but she gives none, instead focusing on the ring. When she reaches the apron, she crosses herself, takes a deep breath and climbs up before stepping under the bottom rope.

Alexandra Callaway
- vs -
Kendall Sawyer
Standard Match, One Fall

The bell rings and the two meet each other in the center of the ring. Callaway lunges for a tie up but Kendall effortlessly ducks underneath her and rolls her up!

KICKOUT!!

Callaway powers out and shakes her head as she gets to her feet. Callaway again tries for the tie up, which is met with a quick school boy pin...

JOEY STYLES: "Quick kick out by Sawyer."

Callaway flips backward and upon reaching her feet drives her heel right into Kendall’s stomach, sending her doubling over. Callaway runs to the reeling Kendall and sends her head crashing to the mat with a running DDT. Callaway drops to her knees and slaps Kendall’s face repeatedly as she mockingly laughs at her downed foe. Callaway mounts Kendall and wraps her hands arounds Kendall’s throat, savagely choking the life out of her. The ref warns Callaway, which prompts her to lift Kendall’s head and slam it to the mat once more. Callaway grabs an arm and lifts Kendall to her feet, dragging her to the corner. Callaway begins to slowly ascend the turnbuckles, wrenching on Kendall’s arm. Callaway slowly begins to walk the ropes…

Kendall dropkicks Callaway’s legs, sending her crashing to the outside! Callaway rolls around in pain as Kendall runs the ropes and dives to the outside, landing right on top of Callaway’s back. Kendall lifts Callaway up and whips her into the security barrier. Callaway stumbles backwards and Kendall lifts her up for a back body drop, dropping Callaway’s upper back right onto the ring apron! As Callaway leans up against the apron in pain, Kendall goes for a dropkick!

And completely misses.

Kendall shakes her head and jumps up for another dropkick. Callaway catches her mid air and throws Kendall into the ring under the bottom rope. Callaway climbs in after but is met with stomps to her injured back. Kendall brings Callaway to the corner and slams her face first into the top pad. Kendall backs up and hits a running knee to the small of Callaways back, and follows it up with a roll up...

Kickout!

Kendall grabs a fist full of Callaway’s hair and lifts her to her feet. Callaway sends repeated fists into the midsection of Kendall, breaking the hold.

Callaway drops Kendall with an Earth shattering STO! Kendall nearly does a full backflip from the impact. Callaway crawls over and hooks the leg

Kickout!

Callaway begins dropping repeated forearms to the face of Kendall, battering her wildly as Kendall struggles to make it to her feet. Kendall fires off a kick to Callaway’s leg, momentarily stopping the barrage. Kendall lines up a roundhouse kick that sails right over Callaway’s head…

Chokeslam to Kendall!!!

Swagmire runs to the ring, sees Callaway fighting hard to beat Kendall Sawyer, so he springs into action. He runs over to Callaway, and hits her with the Dirty Jerker! Then he pulls a bar of soap from the back of his shorts, rubs it in her face, and irish whips her into the ropes before delivering a devastating big boot to her chest. She falls to the ground. As she struggles up Swagmire runs off back stage. From out of nowhere Kendall connects with the Victim of Environment right to the side of Callaway’s head! She stumbles about for a moment and Kendall kips up right behind her…

Referendum 1!

Callaway’s skull bounces off the canvas and Kendall quickly pounces on her for the cover. The ref drops to make the count...

3!!!

Winner: Kendall Sawyer

JOEY STYLES: "Another great match from Kendall Sawyer, and a great effort by her opponent Alexandra Callaway. S

Cameras are rolling in the parking lot as a limo is seen pulling away from the interviewer who is waiting for Sid Feder.

INTERVIEWER: Still no sign of Sid Feder but I can assure you, the moment he arrives I am going to be here to talk to him.

Anyonymous walks by and happens to hear the interviewer. They walk up but the interviewer quickly puts up his hand for them to stop.

INTERVIEWER: I'm sorry Anonymous, but I'm specifically here for 1 job and that's what I intend to do. I'm not taking any other interviews today, sorry.

Anonymous gives the interviewer a look like he's an idiot and almost looks ready to hit him, but then just walks away. The interviewer loosens his shirt collar and takes a deep breath.

INTERVIEWER: Whew! Ok! That was close, but nothing's going to stop me from bringing you guys this interview. I don't know what Sid's plans are once he enters the building, but I do know I'm going to ask him the questions everybody has been wondering about as soon as I see him step out of his limo. Wish me luck, guys. My wait continues.

I'm Not Alone by Calvin Harris plays

As Not Alone by Calvin Harris echoes throughout the arena the crowd erupts into cheers. The suave competitor, Ambrose Helios steps out from behind the curtain and as he does so he removes his sleek red leather jacket. He swaggers down the ring and slides into the ring before waiting for the match to begin.

Time by Pink Floyd plays

The lights in the arena go dim and the sounds of multiple clocks can be heard ticking away through-out the arena. Finally the alarm sounds and the beginning to Time by Pink Floyd begins to play. Out steps John Austin from beyond the curtains. He stands atop of the stage with his hands held to his hips and surveys the arena. He makes his way down to the ring, greeting a few fans along the way.

Ambrose Helios
- vs -
John Austin
X-treme Rules Match, One Fall

John Austin not wasting any time here as he is laying the boot to the Helios head and neck. Every time Ambrose tries to push himself up he receives another kick to the head.

Austin lifts him up and sends him to the ropes, Ambrose bounces off them and ducks under a clothesline attempt only to me grabbed by the back of the head and snapped down with neckbreaker and then immediately follows that up with a sleeper hold.

The ref lifts Ambrose’s arm once and it remains in the air. Slowly Ambrose is able to work his way up and counters the sleeper hold with a chinbreaker which sees fall backwards to the mat, rolling around in some pain.

Ambrose brings Austin up to his feet and throws him towards the ropes, Austin bounces off and Ambrose grabs him and delivers a Tilt-A-Whirl Power Slam!!!

Ambrose hooks the leg for the pin….

1……….

2…….

Ambrose releases the hold. Ambrose Helios just pulled Austin up by the neck before the ref could count to three and then lifts his opponent to his feet.

Ambrose rolls out of the ring lifts up the apron and starts pulling out a few weapons...

steel chair...

kendo stick...

crow bar...

flap jack...

He throws each of them into the ring and then slides into the ring, picking up the kendo stick just as Austin gets to his feet...

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

Austin flops backwards, crashing to the mat.

Ambrose goes for a pin...

KICKOUT!!

Ambrose pulls Austin up by the hair and tries to lock him up...Austin with a knee to the chest of Ambrose and then one to Ambrose face. The shot gives Austin an opening and he takes it by picking up the steel chair...

CRACK!!!

Austin cracks Ambrose over the head with such force that the chair is now contorted. Austin angrily slams the chair down onto the ground, kicks Ambrose in the knee and then...

JACKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!

Helios crashes onto the bent chair...Austin kneels down and hooks the leg for the cover.

1…..

2……

Kickout!!!

Helios kicked out the last possible second. Austin looks down at Helios and delivers and elbow drop onto Ambrose Helios’s head. Austin then grabs Ambrose by the neck and pulls him up to his feet. Austin sizes his opponent up and then moves in with a lari…….No…..Ambrose reversed the lariat with one of his own and then drops the elbow...while on the mat Amrbose picks up a flap jack...

Ambrose kips up and circles his opponent before deciding what to do. He grabs Austin by the legs, pulls them apart like a wishbone. Austin grabs at his groin and Ambrose hits an elbow on Austin’s knee.

JOEY STYLES: “Ambrose is really focusing on Austin’s knee.”

Ambrose lifts a hobbled John Austin up and then takes him back out with a flap jack hit to the back of Austin's knee.

Austin get’s Helios back to his feet and slings him to the ropes, Helios bounces off and Austin puts him down with a spinning spinebuster.

Both men are quickly back up but not for long Austin catches a stumbling Ambrose Helios with a Superman punch and goes for the pin…

1…

2….

Kickout by the Ambrose!!

Both men back up to their feet. Austin throws Helios to the corner and goes for a running clothesline…

SMACK!!!

Austin’s head connects flush with the top turnbuckle.

Austin stumbles towards Ambrose who sizes him up and then bounces himself off the ropes….

Hurricanrana!!!

Ambrose with the pin.

1……

2……

KICKOUT by Austin!!!

This time it’s Ambrose’s turn to bring Austin up to his feet .

Helios slings Austin into the corner and then charges…

CROSSBODY!!

Austin comes stumbling out of the corner and is met with a boot to the midsection followed with an Overdrive neckbreaker.

Ambrose with the pin…

1…

2…

KICKOUT!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Austin refuses to lose.”

Austin kips up to his feet suddenly with a second wind and immediately goes to work on Ambrose.

Elbow to Ambrose’s throat.

Back up…

Elbow to Ambrose’s temple.

Austin grabs Ambrose by the neck and tosses him over the top rope where Ambrose goes crashing down to the hard floor.

Austin slides out after Ambrose and immediately picks Ambrose up and slams him head first into the announcers table.

JOEY STYLES: "Not my table..."

Austin spins his opponent around and sets him up for a powerbomb onto the table....

REVERSED!!!!

Ambrose wiggled out of it...

SLEEP TIGHT!!! (Brogue Kick)

Ambrose with the pin…

2…

3!!!!

Winner: Ambrose Helios

Paul Heyman is seen standing in a hallway located backstage. He's preoccupied with looking at his phone and presumably sending a text. As he presses the keys, he doesn't notice someone had approached him until the phone is pulled from his hand. With an annoyed huff, Heyman finally places his attention onto the man standing before him. The man is none other than, Axle King -- King of all Kings.

AXLE KING: What are you doing there, Paul? Sending a text? You actually have friends you're corresponding with?

PAUL HEYMAN: I have friends. A lot of them. One of them is even a Senator.

AXLE KING: That's great and I'm sure you're dying to send a smiley in response to one of Samuels' witty retorts but I'm here now and I have something important to speak with you about.

PAUL HEYMAN: You do?

AXLE KING: That's right, I do.

PAUL HEYMAN: Can I have my phone back?

AXLE KING: In due time. First, walk with me.

Axle then throws his arm over Heyman's shoulders as he forces Paul to walk down the hall.

AXLE KING: Now I got off to a rocky start with, Ozymandias. There was a whole title fiasco and a debate about who had the right to be called what. It got kinda out of hand. Here's the thing though, I had an epiphany today when Boba Fett, crashed through my ceiling.

PAUL HEYMAN: Boba Fett, crashed through your ceiling?

AXLE KING: She sure did.

PAUL HEYMAN: Boba Fett is a woman?

AXLE KING: Apparently and there was no denying that fact because she was also naked.

PAUL HEYMAN: She was?

AXLE KING: She sure was and she was shaving her legs. It was the weirdest thing. It made me realize I don't have a clue who lives in my apartment building and at the same time, it also made me understand that life is very short and you never know when Boba Fett might crash through the ceiling and kill you.

PAUL HEYMAN: That's a strange way of putting that but I think I understand where you're coming from. Life is very fleeting and unpredictable.

AXLE KING: That's right. So I decided I should bury the hatchet; so to speak, with Ozymandias. The problem is I have no idea how to reach him other than a phone call and even then, I don't have his number. He's always behind that white sheet on camera too so I have no idea what he looks like. I was wondering if you could help me out and point me in the right direction. Come on Heyman, there could be a Rugelach in it for you.

PAUL HEYMAN: Come again?

AXLE KING: Rugelach. It's a traditional Jewish pastry. You look like you enjoy your sweets and I figured it would be a nice way to say thanks for helping me locate, Ozy. So what do you say, can you help me?

PAUL HEYMAN: Unfortunately no, I can't. See you're a new face and you've already started making waves. Tidal waves would be more accurate and not in a good way. You're a loose canon and I don't trust you. So no, I can't help you with locating, Ozy. You'll just have to send him a text or call him.

AXLE KING: That is mighty disappointing, Paul. I understand your reason though. I guess I'll just have to send him a text. I hope you don't mind I take the number from your phone.

PAUL HEYMAN: Actually I mind that a lot.

Axle King holds Heyman's phone just out of reach of Heyman's grasp as he scrolls through it. Heyman tries several times to reach up and snag the phone but it's of no use.

PAUL HEYMAN: Give me, my phone back.

AXLE KING: In a second.

PAUL HEYMAN: NOW!

AXLE KING: Hold your horses! I'm still looking for the number. Wait is that a picture of Frodo? What's he sitting on? Oh...oh, well that's just wrong!

PAUL HEYMAN: Hey! He sent that picture to me, I didn't want it! I just accidentally saved it to my phone. I don't need you of all people judging me for it.

AXLE KING: No judgement. I understand. You were a victim here. It's cool. There's just one thing.

PAUL HEYMAN: What's that?

AXLE KING: Laundry day.

PAUL HEYMAN: Laundry day?

Suddenly a big heaping pile of dirty laundry drops from a chute in the ceiling and falls all over Heyman, knocking him to the ground as more continues to fall. Heyman, stares up in disbelief as a soiled pair of wrestling trunks, land right on his face.

AXLE KING: Sorry. I tried to warn you. Guess you need to familiarize yourself with things on Madness still. This stuff is bound to happen when you replace management every month. It's like a revolving door of general managers here. Nothing that can't be alleviated. You just need to figure out the new timing for when that's going to happen and maybe keep a set guy here as a GM besides you. Here's your phone though. Thanks for letting me get that number. You're the best!

Axle lays the phone next to Heyman.

AXLE KING: I need to get ready for my match now. Otherwise I'd help you out.

Axle laughs, cutting his own words off as he does

AXLE KING: Really though, let's be honest with ourselves, no I wouldn't.

A clever smirk hints at Axle's face as he looks down at Ozymandias.

AXLE KING:: Don't worry that picture of Frodo stays between us.

A quick camera cut allows a glimpse of Heyman's phone showing a notification in large print on the screen stating 'Mass Text Sent'.
When the camera pans back up, Axle is already gone and Hayman is struggling to free himself from the pile of dirty laundry.

King of the World by Porcelain and the Tramps plays

King of the world fades in starting with the chorus while black lights hit the stage. A slight fog raises as Mandii steps out onto the ramp and the lights turn back with flashing pink and white lights. Mandii makes her way down to the ring before jumpping on the side of the ring and "flipping" backwards into the ring before blowing a kiss at her opponent.

Oomph! by Supernova plays

Mr. Supernova drops down from the ceiling rafters and slowly, strides to the ring. Moving in an almost tantric and methodical, mannerism as a smirk adorns his face and an other wordily ambiance, glistens within his eyes. Once Supernova reaches the ring, he launches himself up and over the ropes and lands directly onto his feet, in a semi crouched position as he lifts his head and stares out at the audience for a moment, before rising to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: "And now for the moment we have been waiting for ever since this match was announced, who will be the special guest referee?

First Single by The Format plays

The lights die out momentarily, before a turquoise/tealish light shines down on the ring, with another, smaller spotlight focusing its attention on the entranceway. However, when the crowd focuses their attention on this second light, Lazarus wearing a standard zebra stripped referee shirt over his regular wrestling clothes appears in the middle of it! No, not to say he magically appeared in the light, more of people just not noticing he was there already. He looks around the arena momentarily, adjusting his mask before departing down the ramp and climbing into the ring, staring down both Mandii and Mr. Supernova

Mandii Rider
- vs -
Mr. Supernova
w/Special Guest Ref Lazarus
Loser Kisses The Winners Ass

The bell sounds and the match is underway. And Mandii gets the first shot in, a flying cross body block that takes the former TV champ down but not for long. Both wrestlers get up quickly and Mandii whips Nova to the ropes, he ducks a big boot attempt and while doing so reaches back grabs Mandii by the hear and yanks her down to the mat. As Nova gets up he stomps Mandii right on the face not once but twice and then pulls her up to a sitting position and puts her into a headlock.

Mandii grabs at Nova’s arms trying to break the hold to no avail. Instead it only gets Mr. Supernova to tighten the grip. The color is draining from Mandii’s face but Laz refuses to bother checking the arm. Nova is yelling at him to do so but Lazarus puts his right hand to his ear pretending that he can’t hear. Nova keeps yelling, at the ref and Lazarus keeps ignoring him.The exchange gives Mandii an opening to rise up to her knees and put Nova down with a chin breaker.

Nova falls to his back and Mandii falls backwards, her head landing on Nova’s chest. Lazarus quickly gets down for the count…

2…

SHOULDER UP!!

JOEY STYLES: “That was a quick count if I’ve ever seen one. Looks like Mr. Supernova is facing not only Mandii Rider but the referee as well.”

Nova rolls Mandii off of him and using her long blonde hair tries to pull her but instead is met with a low blow. Nova doubles over, grabbing at his cock and balls and Mandii quickly gets to her feet, smacks Nova on the back and then lays him out with a SNAP DDT.

Another cover and another quick count…

1…

2…

KICKOUT!!

JOEY STYLES: “This is ridiculous. How can Commissioner Heyman allow this to go on?”

Mandii yanks Nova up and attempts an irish whip into the corner only to be reversed and instead thrown into the corner by Mr. Supernova. Mandii smacks off the turnbuckles and slumps backwards a bit. Nova walks to the opposite turnbuckle, leans back a bit and then charges at his opponent…

SPLASH!!!

Mandii stumbles forward and right into the waiting arms of Supernova…

SIT-OUT POWERBOMB!!

Nova hooks the legs for a pin…

………………

……………....

JOEY STYLES: “What is Lazarus doing? Why isn’t he counting?”

Rather than count Lazarus is pacing around the ring completely ignoring the pin.

Furious Nova gets up and immediately gets in Lazarus’ face screaming at him for not making the count. Nova shoves Lazarus, Lazarus shoves Nova back and the two are now nose to nose. In the meantime Mandii Rider gets back to her feet and just stands there watching everything unfold. Lazarus looks passed Nova and see his opponent up to her feet….

CRACK…

Lazarus strikes Nova with a blow to the side of the face, Nova stumbles back a foot…

CRACK HEAD!!!

Mandii destroys Mr. Supernova with the Crack Head(Vertebreaker) and covers…

1…

2…

KICKOUT!!!

Mandii can’t believe it.

Lazarus can’t believe it.

Nova is lying on the ground looking up at the ceiling a smile on his face. He sits up and stares directly at Lazarus.

Nova rises to his feet, Mandii does the same…elbow to Mandii’s face and then a devastating clothesline to the clearly impartial referee Lazarus.

Nova goes at Mandii and throws her to the ropes...she comes back at him...hurricanrana...big splash.

Laz back up to his feet, just as Nova get's to his...reverse DDT by Lazarus.

Lazarus grabs Nova by the ears and spins him around...bulldog. Lazarus lifts him up again...low blow. DDT by Nova. Before Nova can follow up Mandii kips up sizes Nova up...Nova turns....Big Boot to the face.

Mandi doesn't even bother with a count as Laz is still down on the mat grabbing at his cash and prizes.

Mandi lifts up Mr. Supernova and puts him down with a Samoan Drop! Mandi quick to her feet and pulls Nova up at the same time. She twists her opponent around and hits a DDT! Mandii again is quick to get up... a spinebuster! Nova is down and Mandii walks around to Nova’s head…she gets down on her knee’s gives Nova a facewash, smiles at her fallen opponent and then cracks him across the face with a mounted punch.

Mandii then picks up Nova and is going for a powerbomb but Nova begins fighting out of it by giving lefts and rights to Mandii until he drops backwards making both men fall. Nova sees the opportunity and begins hitting Mandii with mounted punches and elbows until Mandii starts bleeding from the nose. Nova quickly rises up, runs towards the ropes plants his feet on the middle rope and flips backwards, spinning in mid air....

SPLASH!!

Larazus is finally getting to his feet and stares Nova down who is at the moment lifting Mandii up by her hair. The two lock up in the center of the ring. Nova Irish whips Mandii into the ropes and takes her down with a arm drag. He applies a arm lock on Mandii but she slides out and goes for a kick. Nova ducks the kick and grabs the leg of Mandii and takes him down. He goes for the pin…

Lazarus slowly kneels down….

1……………….

2……………

KICKOUT!!!

JOEY STYLES “This is ridiculous. Where is Heyman? Where is this new GM Ozymandias at? Lazarus is making a mockery of the main event.”

Nova gets up and locks up with Mandii again. He hits a slam on Mandii and drops a big leg drop. He goes for the cover but Mandii kicks out before the ref can count a pin.

Nova hits a hard chop to the chest of Mandii, a move that takes her breath away for a moment. Nova then hits Mandii with an elbow to the temple. Nova begins to hit Mandii with a few punches and kicks finishes up with a knee to Mandii’s mid section.

SEEING STARS!!!

Nova looks down at his fallen opponent then over at the ref...back to the opponent...

He places his boot on the chest of Mandii for the cover.

Lazarus just stares at Nova...Nova stares back and then leaps at the ref....

KNEELING OMEGA DRIVER!!!

JOEY STYLES: "This is regoddamndiculous."

Lazarus pulls the somewhat conscious Mandii over top of Nova and makes another quick count...

KICKOUT!!

CROWD: HOLY FUCK!!! HOLY FUCK!!!

Nova pushes Mandii off and slowly gets to his feet. Lazarus backs up creating some space between himself and the man he clearly has an agenda against.

Nova get's all the way to his feet and looks around the ring for Lazarus, spotting him over in the corner he starts moving in his direction but stops...

Lazarus is pointing behind Nova...

Mandii has gotten to her feet...

Nova turns around...

Kick to the chest...

DAREDEVILFALLS!!! (Last Ride)

Mandii forgoes the monkey flip and instead pulls Nova up by his silver hair...

CRACK HEAD!!!

Mandii folds Nova's arms onto his chest in a locked position and makes the pin...

3!!!!!

WINNER: Mandii

Nova turns to leave the ring, meanwhile special referee Lazarus (who is most certainly not a crook) fiddles with something on his hand before saying something that gets the Spaceman's attention. Nova turns around to see Laz sticking his hand - the one that he was messing with - out. An odd show of respect after his incredibly biased officiating. Nova's unaware of how to react, but nonetheless accepts the offer, slowly sticking out his hand.

Their hands meet and ZAP! Nova convulses and gradually slumps over, before Laz shoves him into the ropes. Nova's arms drape around the top rope as his body sinks until he's on his knees. Laz smacks Nova across the face and shouts something that the cameras don't pick up before getting out of the ring. Nova stirs to life and gets out of his constraints as Laz walks over to the time keeper's table and reaches under it, revealing a burlap sack.

What the actual, absolute fuck?

Lazarus, seeing Nova getting back to his feet in the ring wastes no time in getting back in. Nova rushes after him but the lights cut out. No sounds of impact are heard, just static as it looks like the feed was cut. A few seconds pass in this darkness before something flashes on screen.

LAZARUS. LAZARUs. LAZARus. LAZArus. LAZarus. LAZarus. LAzarus. Lazarus.

Even quicker than that, a series of seemingly incomprehensible gibberish. Then, the lights are back. Nova's no longer on the attack. No no, he's not even on the defense.

He's handcuffed to the ropes. Looks like we found out one thing in that bag. Laz has a microphone in hand, which he raises to where his lips should be.

LAZARUS: "Hey , can you hear me?"

He acts like he's going to extend the microphone to Nova, who starts to say something before Laz pulls the mic away and slaps him the face.

LAZARUS: "What was that? Take the dick out of your mouth and say it again."

Cue the same trick being pulled.

LAZARUS: "Fuck it, you ain't got shit to say anyway. Here's the deal Nancy, there's a reason this shit's happening. 'Oh, really' I hear everyone else saying. Fuck you."

Lazarus lowers the mic and reaches into the bag, revealing a tazer. He clicks it a few times, demonstrating that it's in working order.

LAZARUS: "Now, this whole inserting myself into your match as a referee thing was a little too subtle an approach for my tastes: this is my way of making up for that."

He jams the tazer into Nova's neck. Nova spazzes out, without anywhere to flee to as he stays stuck against the ropes.

LAZARUS: "You, me. April Seventh. Come on, pussy."

Laz tosses the tazer on the ground and reaches back in the bag.

LAZARUS: "Oh, right. You don't know how to react unless you got something jammed up your ass. I hope this is a close substitute!"

Laz pulls out a large knife and plunges it into Nova's sternum. Madness security appears at the top of the ramp.

LAZARUS: "Well, gotta go!"

Laz drops the mic and exits the ring before fleeing through the crowd before the security forces even make a break for the ring.

We go back to the parking lot area once again where the interviewer is looking rather tired but is still waiting for the arrival of Sid Feder.

INTERVIEWER: Ok here we go, I see a limo coming this way. This has to be Sid.

The car pulls up and it's just a black Lincoln Town Car. The driver gets out and then walks to the back door where he pulls a small box and hands it to the interviewer.

INTERVIEWER: I'm sorry, what's this? I'm actually waiting for somebody.

Driver: I know; you're waiting for Mr. Feder, right? That's from him. I was given orders to deliver this package to the weirdo lurking around in the lot with a microphone and a camera following him, so here you are. Have a good day, sir.

The driver gets back into his car and drives away as the interviewer looks shocked.

INTERVIEWER: Well that's odd; I guess let's see what's in here.

He opens up the package and pulls out a glossy 8x10 picture of a toy speed boat. On the bottom it's signed Sid Feder and has a little note--

"Sid's Note"

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Oh wait, no I'm not. Madness fuckin' blows, man. Fuck you .

See you all next week!

The interviewer reads the note out loud and then just throws it down in disgust.

INTERVIEWER: I waited here all damn day fir this? I quit!

And with that, the interviewer just starts walking off in a random direction. What a let down.

JOEY STYLES: "And now it is time for the Main Event. Wyatt Reynolds vs Axle King, for what Wyatt is calling the Confederate Championship. This match will take place in the arena's parking lot. Anything in the lot can be used as a weapon including vehicles.

Brutal Planet by Alice Cooper plays

Axle King is the first to make his way out and to the parking lot where he sets up shop on the hood of a Chevy Cavalier.

Famous Psycho by Puddle of Mudd plays

The music plays and Wyatt Reynolds comes out to the back of the arena. European Confederate Title around his waist and Charlotte Dyson at his side. Reynolds takes off the belt and hands it to Dyson as he gets to within a few feet of his challenger.

MAIN EVENT
European Championship
Confederate Championship
Axle King
- vs -
Wyatt Reynolds [c]
Parking Lot Brawl

We go to the parking lot... of a local Target store! That's right, we never said WHICH parking lot this brawl would take place in. This brawl begins in the loading dock where Wyatt and Axle are already trading punches. Wyatt swings wildly at Axle but Axle ducks and Wyatt punches the side of a delivery truck. Axle then takes Wyatt by the wrist and smashes Wyatt's hand into the side of the delivery truck several more times. Axle gives Wyatt a Russian leg sweep on the ground and then begins to stomp at Wyatt's injured hand.

Wyatt opens up the back of the trailer to that delivery truck and hops inside. He steps up to the ledge of the trailer and he's holding a microwave! He throws the microwave down at Wyatt, but Wyatt rolls out of the way just in time. Axle says "damn" as he watches the box miss Wyatt, and decides to follow up with a cross body off the edge of the trailer. Wyatt catches Axle and slams him down onto the microwave. Wyatt pins Axle on the microwave.

Kick out!!!!

Wyatt goes into the delivery truck now, what could he be looking for?

He comes out... we hear a loud buzzing noise... oh my God, Wyatt is carrying a fucking weed whacker! Why the hell is that weed whacker un boxed, assembled, and fully charged? Nevertheless, Wyatt hops out of the trailer swinging the weed whacker around, and he's chasing Axle with it!

Axle runs away from Wyatt, tripping along the way. It's like watching a slasher movie as Axle looks over his shoulder to see Wyatt still carrying the machinery. Eventually, Wyatt has Axle backed up against a wall. Wyatt holds the weed whacker out in front of him like it's a medieval jousting weapon, and charges after Axle, but Axle ducks just in time and Wyatt crashes the weed whacker into the wall. Wyatt drops the weed whacker as Axle punches him in the nut sack.

Axle leads Wyatt around the corner of the Target shopping center as they near the front parking lot. There on the cement pad of the front of the store we see fans gathering around, cheering. Axle picks up Wyatt and rams him back-first into the brick wall of the store. Axle then steals a shopping bag from a nearby spectator, pulls out a glass vase, and smashes it over Wyatt's head. Wyatt is bleeding now!

But wait! That fan takes offense to Axle's thievery and decks him with a punch. Holy shit, someone reimburse that man before he goes ape shit! Security ends up dragging that wild fan away.

Axle gets up, shaking off the punch from that customer.

Wyatt takes down Axle with a Lou Thesz Press. Wyatt then gives Axle a piledriver onto the cement! My God, a move like that could kill a man. Wyatt pins Axle.

Kick out! Holy shit, how did he kick outta' that? What strength!

Wyatt drags Axle over by the sliding entrance doors. What does he have in mind here? He grabs Axle from behind and gives him a German suplex back-first into the glass pane of the window! But it doesn't break! Axle spine and head just bounces off the glass and he falls flat to the ground. Wyatt looks disappointed that the window didn't break. He picks up Axle and this time goes for an overhead belly to belly into the window, but Axle reverses by ramming Wyatt into the glass with his shoulder. Axle kicks Wyatt's head into the glass window and then chokes Wyatt with his boot.

Axle pulls Wyatt away from the window and towards the actual parking area where the crosswalk is. Axle then tosses Wyatt into a car that was driving by! Wyatt smacks the driver's side window of the car with his back and then plummets to the ground.

The driver stops his vehicle after having his windshield cracked by Wyatt's spine. The driver steps out and gives Axle a piece of his mind, but Axle grabs the man by the neck and throws him the ground.

Axle reaches inside the car and pops the hood of the car. Axle drags Wyatt and throws him chest first onto the exposed car engine. Axle then takes the hood and begins slamming it down over the back of Wyatt, repeatedly!

Once Axle is finished he slams the car door shut on Wyatts injured hand. Axle smashes Wyatts head on the trunk of the car and pins him on the pedestrian crossing .

Kick out!!!!

Axle drags Wyatt further into the parking area into one of the shopping cart corral. Axle punches Wyatt into a shopping cart. It's cramped, but Wyatt fits.Axle then pushes the shopping cart down the parking lot. Wyatt travels about fifty feet in that cart before he crashes into a light pole and tips over.

Axle catches up to Wyatt and delivers some kicks to the sternum. Axle drags Wyatt across the parking lot, punching him along the way as they approach a nearby dumpster. Axle picks up Wyatt and tries to throw him like a dart into the side of the dumpster, but Wyatt shifts his weight and drops behind Axle. Wyatt smashes Axle's face into the side of the dumpster. Wyatt then pulls a used trash bag out of the dumpster and empties it all over Axle! Axle gets covered in garbage juice and litter. Wyatt then puts the plastic bag over Axle's head and tries to strangle him with it! Axle spends a couple of seconds struggling before he mule kicks Wyatt in the ball sack.

Axle takes the garbage bag off of his head and spits out some of the garbage juice that got in his mouth. Axle picks up a full diaper off of the ground and slaps the shitty end of it into Wyatt's face! Wyatt's face is covered in baby shit and blood now!

Axle throws Wyatt over his head with a northern lights suplex pin.

Kick out!!!!

Axles sizes up Wyatt as he gets to his feet. Axle charges in for the King's Spear, but Wyatt moves out of the way and pushes Axle head-first into the side of the dumpster! Wyatt then drops Axle with the Achtung! (Brogue Kick) and pins him.

Kick out!!!!

Wyatt delivers a strike with his titanium plated shin to the rib cage of Axle. He carries Axle back into the middle of the parking lot and slams him onto the hood of a parked car. Wyatt takes Axle onto the roof of the vehicle and hits him with The Burning Cross (Cross Rhodes). Wyatt pins Axle.

3!!!!!!

WINNER: And still the European Confederate Champion Wyatt Reynolds

Wyatt Reynolds walks through to the back area only to be Met by Morbid Angel standing with a bat! Morbid Angel screams “FOUR!“ like he was playing golf and swings the bat connecting with Reynolds knee! Morbid takes the end of the bat and hits Wyatt in the face with it! Blood sprays the walls as he falls to the ground!

MORBID ANGEL: ”Did you forget about me?! NOBODY FORGETS MORBID FUCKING ANGEL!”

Morbid Angel hits Wyatt Reynolds once again in the leg with the bat before tossing it to the side! He then starts to reach down to grab the unconscious Reynolds to so something that would be considered without a doubt heinous!

Charlotte Dyson lunges at Morbid Angel to save her lover but the much bigger Morbid Angel throws her off like she was nothing more than a damp rag! Morbid walks over and Backhands her in the face then turns his attention back to Wyatt Reynolds! He lifts Reynolds off the floor and throws him to the concrete with a Gott ist Tot! (Crucifix Power-bomb). Wyatt Reynolds head smacks the floor with a sickening thud! He lays on the ground with blood oozing from his face!

MORBID ANGEL: ”I never forget a deed that went unpunished! This isn’t over! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!”

Morbid Angel looks up and notices the camera…he looks at the unconscious Wyatt Reynolds and the injured Charlotte Dyson then back at the camera and he smiles! He thin rips off his shirt and flexes.

[Image: 0bCBxmV.jpg]

Then he calmly walks away into the back area!

Back in the ring...

JOEY STYLES: Oh, great. They're back. Now what?

Out comes.. Anonymous.. wearing a red and yellow 'feather-like' boa around his neck. He's playing an air guitar similar to that of Hollywood Hulk Hogan. He makes his way down to the ring, dancing and going wild on his air guitar. He gets in the ring and runs in a circle. He wrapped the boa around his arms and places his hands upon his hip to reveal a shirt that says "HULK EXPLODER VITAMINS, BROTHER" with a picture of this on it:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anonymous walks over to the ring announcer asking for a microphone and gives this wild smile once he's handed it.

"Let me tell ya somethin' brother. Me, and all my NWO-ites are charged up and ready to blow a load on the XWF scene if you get what I'm sayin' jack! Me, Hall, Nash, and the Macho Man, brother, are here to take this place to new heights. We're gonna erect this place, brother. People everywhere are gonna line up, stand up, and buy the merchandise. They're gonna buy the NWO shirts. They're gonna buy the NWO bumper stickers. They're gonna buy the Hulk Exploder Vitamins. Watcha gonna do!"

Anonymous throws off the boa and rips off the t-shirt to reveal just a plain black shirt with dark red lettering that says "WE ARE".

"Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Big Sexy Kevin Nash, The Lone Wolf Scott Hall, Macho Man Randy Savage and even their newest member Rodzilla. The XWF's New World Order. You boys come in and shock the world by taking over. You ended this whole feud with the Network and Eli James. You beat Eli last week so bad, he vanished. Well, boys, our game is just about to get started. We are always around. We are always looking. We are to be feared. And most of all, we're going to play and it doesn't matter who you are... you're going to play too."

The nWo's music hits. Anonymous' face lights up as he looks toward the entrance way. Hulk doesn't look to pleased with Anonymous. The nWo make their way down to the ring as Anonymous lays on top of the turnbuckle. Hulk gets a microphone as the rest keep their eye on Anonymous who is smiling and talking to himself.

HOLLY WOOD HOGAN: "Let me tell you something brother!"

Anonmyous jumps off the turnbuckle quick and sprints to Hogan as the two are in each other's face.

"Tell me. Please, oh please, tell me!"

Anonymous starts shaking his head in 'yes' very quickly while laughing.

HOLLY WOOD HOGAN: "I've heard you've been looking for us, brother. I don't like.."

"Wait, hold that thought Hulky baby. I'm a busy man, and, well, let me know when we can chat again and I'll be sure you put you in my calendar."

Anonymous throws down something on the mat, and a big puff of smoke appears.

Anonymous is gone, but a present is left in his place. Hulk looks at the other members of the NWO wondering what is going on. They are cautious about opening it. Hulk tells Scott to go see what's inside. Scott kicks it and nothing happens. Kevin pushes Scott out of the way and picks up the present. He tells Hulk to just open it. Hulk, and the rest of the NWO gather around to see what's in it. Hulk pulls the bow and... POW! White foam explodes all over the NWO and the ring, even gets some of the fans at ringside. The NWO looks pissed.

On the XWF-Tron... a stupid 90s commercial comes on talking about "Hulk's Exploder Vitamins". It ends with Anonymous wearing the shirt.

JOEY STYLES: "What an incredible show, looks like the nWo might have met someone who brings their own version of crazy with them. We will see you next week on Monday Night Madness. Good night everyone."

The Madness ends.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Ozymandias's post:
AlexandraCallaway (04-01-2014), Anonymous (04-01-2014), Archie Lawson (04-01-2014), Christine Nash (04-01-2014), Hollywood Hulk Hogan (04-01-2014), John Austin (04-01-2014), John Samuels (04-01-2014), Julian Martin (04-01-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (04-02-2014), Morbid Angel (04-01-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-01-2014), Snow (07-22-2018), The Enigma (04-01-2014), Vincent Kane (04-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ozymandias's post!
John Austin (04-01-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2014, 08:45 AM

"Haha. Callaway lost. Maybe she shouldn't be so frigid to the only people who wanna be around her."
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Julian Martin (04-01-2014)
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-01-2014, 08:48 AM

"Victory is as sweet as a show ran by Ozymandias... It's just a shame John Austin is the personification of a show ran by Smoke... Congratulations on yet ANOTHER loss John, you're consistent i'll give you that."

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrose Helios's post:
The Enigma (04-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ambrose Helios's post!
John Austin (04-01-2014)
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-02-2014, 08:24 PM

Ah, the bitter, copper taste of blood dripping onto my tongue from a busted lip: how I didn't miss thee in the slightest.

Oh, and as for the outcome: I won't lie and say that Swagmire's interference was something I planned for. Hindsight being 20/20, it still doesn't make perfect sense but since it happened, I realize Callaway's already formulating excuses about how she would've succeeded were it not for some pact the two of us made or another equally inplausable insinuation based on a severe drought of intellectual thought.

The truth was alluded to earlier, and I proved it absolutely, positively, correct.

Better luck next time, Alexandra. I'll be sure to remember your name next time, I promise.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-02-2014, 08:32 PM

OOC: Good match, great results! Congrats to whoever plays Kendall.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Snow (07-22-2018)
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-02-2014, 08:58 PM

OOC: I'd agree wholeheartedly. Phenomenal job with the results. Thank you for the compliment, Callaway. I thought you did a really great job as well.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
AlexandraCallaway (04-02-2014), Snow (07-22-2018)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-02-2014, 10:29 PM

OOC: Thanks.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-03-2014, 04:40 AM

OOC: Thank you for the compliments but honestly, if you think the show/results are great than that is more of a reflection on the work that you all do than what I do. Your work on roleplays and in submission of segments is what makes the show great. You all keep doing your part and I promise I will keep doing mine.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
Snow (07-22-2018)