Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals gonna Bang
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2013, 08:16 AM

Texans = EATEN!

This is our year, boys!

CINCINNATI = 2013 Superbowl Champions

CINCINNATI REDS = 2013 World Series Champions

I'm prophetic.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Bengals get booted in the first round! As typical anytime they make the playoffs under Marvin Lewis. That said, I do respect a lot of their talent. AJ Green, Andy Dalton, BJGE, just to name a few.......

Super Bowl Prediction: Peyton Mannings Broncos vs Colin whatever his last name is 49ers....
Hate Post Like Post
RandallCross Offline
MEGA-Douche

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-05-2013, 12:19 PM

I don't see the Niners as a viable thread. I don't buy into Atlanta's season either. I like the Broncos but as much as I hate the Pats you can't sleep on them or their playoff experience. Tom Brady has always been the cure to a Peyton Manning led team. So with that said, my picks are simple one.

Packers Vs. Patriots, and I'm a fan of neither. So this is a biased opinion.

JP won't let me play with you guys and I owe Sid Feder an apology that I can't deliver because JP won't let me stay in XWF. Also, I am a major douchebag. Please pass this on.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-05-2013, 01:07 PM

Broncos v NINERS!! Peydone napping will die!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2013, 05:35 PM

*weeping*
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2013, 09:53 PM

.......I told you so.......
Hate Post Like Post
Eric Anderson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2013, 07:55 AM

The winners today are gonna be the Ravens and the Seahawks, I got both of my picks right yesterday so I'm hoping to go 4 for 4 lol
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-06-2013, 08:52 AM

I got the Colts... I can never pull for another AFC North team.... Redskins/Seahawks is a toss up... I think Seattle might pull it out... I think they have the better team...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-06-2013, 04:18 PM

Ravens won

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-06-2013, 04:55 PM

3 and 1 so far... I lost the Colts/Ravens game
Hate Post Like Post
Psyko Stevo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-07-2013, 07:35 AM

Football thoughts:

- I was disappointed to see the Bengals lose, I like their team and I think that Marvin Lewis is a very good coach.

- Mike Shannahan is a fucking idiot for letting RG3 stay in the game. Bad enough to let him start, but, after that 8 yard run where he was basically limping the entire time, RG3 should have been pulled immediately. EXTREMELY irresponsible to leave him in there. I don't usually feel bad for superstar athletes, but in this case I do have a bit of sympathy for the guy.

- 49ers are the most talented/complete team in the NFC, by far. Doesn't mean that they are going to make it to the Super Bowl (most talented team usually doesn't), but if I had to put down a wager... I wouldn't pick against them.

- AFC is pretty much up for grabs. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to pick, I'd take the Patriots... but I wouldn't feel very good about it.

- I'm not sold on the Broncos. They have looked great over the last couple months, but I believe that a lot of that has to do with a very easy schedule. Not taking anything away from what they've done (you play who the schedule tells you to play)... but I'm just not as high on them as some.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-07-2013, 09:51 AM

Marvin Lewis is overrated as a head coach. He is a good leader and his brought the Bengals franchise through some very down times. I told Cyren and I'll say it again here, he has a young team. A head coach on a young team needs to be more vibrant and vocal. Lewis is pretty much a stoic guy. This team they have now could be a Super Bowl contender in the coming years, just not under Marvin Lewis.

Mike Shanahan is a total jackass for even letting RGIII play. That kid is good for the game. He has a lo of heart and it showed in his determination to play. Kirk Cousins though, is not bad at all and he's a rookie too. He could have played that game and should've. When Dr. Andrews says he's hesitant to play him, you listen to Dr. Andrews. That guy is a mad genious when it comes to sports medicine.

A week ago I would've agreed that the 49ers were the most complete team. However I now disagree with that. I have seen literally nothing from the Seahawks this year that wasn't the Inter-Touchdown-Ception at the end of the Packers game. Seeing what I saw yesterday from Seattle, that team could be the next dynasty. Russell Wilson has been surprisingly good basically all year and the amount of talent they have on both sides only accent that.

The AFC is not really up for grabs. The Ravens and Texans both pulled out wins this weekend. However, both were on the backside of basically a free fall at the end of the season. Both get booted by far superior teams this weekend. As much as I dislike Brady and Manning it will be good for football to see that game when it matters most one more time. If Brady wins.... that bastard wins another Lombardi. If Manning wins.... I think he wins another Lombardi too. Easily the 2 greatest quarterbacks of the current generation. Arguments can be made as to whether they are or aren't the 2 greatest of all time.

Tom Brady...... that guy is an assassin in cleets. I hate his freakin' guts. I'll respect that shit out of him when he hangs it up.

I did predict a down turn for my boys a year early, but it is what it is and when you don't draft well enough to garner the depth required for the oldest team in the league, you take whats handed to you. It's evident, inferior teams struggle to make it to 8-8 and their fans get excited. Superior teams, like the Steelers, have to basically hit a brick wall and have a colossal failutre and FALL to 8-8. THOSE fans look at it as disapointment. 2013 NFL Draft!! Here we come BABAY!!!!

Oh and Cyren..... You and your crappy Bengals can bow down bitch, and KISS all 6 of our rings baby!!!!!!! You're welcome ....... from... PIIIITTTSSSBURRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2013, 10:23 AM

[Image: terrible-towel.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
(01-07-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-07-2013, 01:19 PM

Oh no.... I hope thats a sign of respect.... If it's a sign of disrespect.... Oh man... You just DON'T diss the towel.... It brings on bad karma to those that do.... Oh man Cy.... Just tell me its not true.....
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-07-2013, 05:38 PM

Shitsburgh!!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-07-2013, 07:53 PM

Peter Gilmour.... I have nothing to say.....
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-07-2013, 11:03 PM

Penguins suck and Crosby ain't helping u this short season

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-08-2013, 08:01 AM

Actually I hate hockey... So I couldn't care less about the Pens or Sidney Crosby...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-08-2013, 03:11 PM

Good man

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-08-2013, 05:14 PM

We'll always be a footbawl city first and foremost
Hate Post Like Post
Psyko Stevo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-14-2013, 07:08 AM

(01-07-2013, 07:35 AM)Psyko Stevo Said: Football thoughts:

- I was disappointed to see the Bengals lose, I like their team and I think that Marvin Lewis is a very good coach.

- Mike Shannahan is a fucking idiot for letting RG3 stay in the game. Bad enough to let him start, but, after that 8 yard run where he was basically limping the entire time, RG3 should have been pulled immediately. EXTREMELY irresponsible to leave him in there. I don't usually feel bad for superstar athletes, but in this case I do have a bit of sympathy for the guy.

- 49ers are the most talented/complete team in the NFC, by far. Doesn't mean that they are going to make it to the Super Bowl (most talented team usually doesn't), but if I had to put down a wager... I wouldn't pick against them.

- AFC is pretty much up for grabs. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to pick, I'd take the Patriots... but I wouldn't feel very good about it.

- I'm not sold on the Broncos. They have looked great over the last couple months, but I believe that a lot of that has to do with a very easy schedule. Not taking anything away from what they've done (you play who the schedule tells you to play)... but I'm just not as high on them as some.

Yup.
Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 01:07 PM

Niners Ravens Superbowl I Called It
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nephrite's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-14-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-14-2013, 01:50 PM

I could see Harbaugh Bowl II... I called it last year.... Might've been a year early...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-14-2013, 05:29 PM

I just want Brady to die!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Psyko Stevo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-22-2013, 02:15 PM

I was surprised to see the Ravens win.

I really thought that Brady would pick them apart over the middle all day. Losing Gronk hurt them a lot more than I figured it would.

Not suprirsed at all to see the 49ers in the Super Bowl, but was surprised to see the Falcons put up 24 on them in the first half (and pretty surprised that they couldn't muster a single point in the second half).

I still think that the 49ers are the team to beat, but Super Bowls are all about limiting mistakes/turnovers and which team comes out more prepared/ready. They are always a tossup.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Psyko Stevo's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-22-2013, 02:16 PM

niners will win it all and send ray lewis to the retirement home

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2013, 02:19 PM

Yeah thats not gonna happen. The Ravens have more Playoff Expereince recently. Better throwing QB. Better RB. Better Receivers. Better Line Backer Core. Is there more to say really?
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-22-2013, 06:12 PM

I just think flacco will fuck up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Psyko Stevo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-23-2013, 09:21 AM

(01-22-2013, 02:19 PM)AJ Powell Said: Yeah thats not gonna happen. The Ravens have more Playoff Expereince recently. Better throwing QB. Better RB. Better Receivers. Better Line Backer Core. Is there more to say really?

Well, yes... there is.

Games are generally won at the line of scrimmage.

49ers have one of the best D-Lines in the NFL and their O-Line has been exceptional all year.

Also, I wouldn't say that Flacco is a much better throwing QB than Kapernick... the guy has been outstanding in 8 out of the 9 professional starts he's had, and he's really shown no weaknesses in his throwing game (great arm strength, been pretty accurate).

Oh, and 49ers linebacking core is better than the Ravens.

Give me 27 year old Patrick Willis over 37 year old Ray Lewis (especailly with a still healing torn tricep) any day of the week.
Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2013, 11:43 AM

And I'll Just Throw T Suggs In The Mix. Plus You Really Think Colin Can Handle This Amount Of Pressure. Everyone Is Looking For Him To Win It For His Team.
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-18-2013, 01:07 AM

Lifelong Giants fan here, don't sleep on us.
Hate Post Like Post
Psyko Stevo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

02-21-2013, 08:31 AM

Gotta say, I'm legitimately surprised that the Ravens won.
Hate Post Like Post