Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Thirst. Realization.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-27-2014, 10:21 AM

Evil never rests. It never sleeps. As long as yhere is good men in the world, there will always be men of pure evil who those men have to fear. Or at least attempt to stop. Romulus isn't a man with a semse of fear. No, he is fear incarnate as evidenced by those he'd destroyed in his past. Dice_Ezail. Riley Jaddix. Duke Stevenson. Genocide Jason Miller. The list goes on. And on. And on.

Though he has no fear, still he suffers a restless night. Another restless night in a long line of nights where he just couldn't fall asleep. You see, like the spirits trapped on this Earth hold on because they have unfinished business, Romulus Winters never truly rests. In his mind, he has unfinished business. He thinks back to the match with Dice_Ezail for the SHOW Title.

Romulus had the champ right where he wanted him. Throughout the enture match, he'd dominated Dice_Ezail. Even with massive blood loss, Romulus Winters was still a force to be reckoned with. He was a blood thirsty beast.

It was this thirst for blood that would ultimately leave him with unfinished business. As the time in the match slowly counted down, the two men fought atop the stage. They staggered, and swayed, each giving the other everything he had and more. At the very last second, Romulus tucked Ezail's head between his legs, hooking his arms around his waist. He then flipped the smaller man upward, and drove him...through the steel stage..and then there was darkness.

The Beast of Berlin awoke in a cold sweat, next to his sex kitten, Miako. She was fast asleep as he slowed his breathing, cursing quietly to himself.

"Fuck. Why didn't I just finish him in the ring as father said?"

"Mmmm?"

The one thing that soothed the savage Beast of Berlin, the white lion, was his eighteen year old asian mistress. She was a sight to behold with her silky black hair, almond shaped brown eyes, and lithe feminine form. The red nightie, with nothing else,
didn't hurt things. He looked back at her, looking up at his chiseled nude form. He huffed and looked away.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep, Miako."

She frowned as he answered her shortly. She could tell when something was bothering her monsterous lover. She could see the backs of his ears blood red, even in the dim moonlight coming through the balcony's doors. She sat up in bed and placed a cold hand on the Beast's shoulder, causing the brooding individual to pull away with a growl. She sighed.

"Rom...I know when there's something wrong. So please tell, or else I will worry myself and the I won't be able to sleep. And that means I'll have bags under my eyes for the photo shoot tomorrow. You know Rene doesn't like it when the shoots look like I'm half asleep. So damn it, tell me what's wrong or I'll tickle you until you do."

"You already know that won't work, Mia. So don't even try it."

"Okay...okay...well, what if I withold blowies until you do?"

That one he had to think about for a moment. He looked down at the bed and then recounted the story to her. The story of how he'd always been the best man, but never the champion. Dice_Ezail. Duke Stevenson. Kansas Kid. Eddie Tedder. The list went on and on. He'd held many champiobships, but...

"...Yet I have never held a World Championship. I have never reached that pinnacle. It is as if I have always been good enough, but I always fall short."

"Perhaps it's due to you trying to murder your opponents whenever there is a championship on the line. Purposedly giving Duke a concussion?"

"Stupid bastard had it coming."

"What about the time you tried to electrocute Riley Jaddix and the referee was forced to stop the match?"

"Hrm..."

An evil grin spread across the face of The Beast.

"That was for fun. Once again, dumkopf deserved it. Coming into my ring, MY WORLD, and claiming himself the King? There is only one King in our world, frauline..."

"Did it win you the TWF Championship though?"

"Nein. Unfortunately, they do not award championships because of referee stoppage. But if they did, I would hold more championships than Ric Flair and Hollywood Hogan combined. Hurting people? It is more than just a job. It is a joyous hobby."

He hurts people because he enjoys it. And that's a key point here, folks. Romulus Winters considers that both a hobby and job. But still, there was something bothering him. Somethinh missing from his career. Miako is drifting off to sleep as Romulus glowers at an empty spot in his trophy case. A place where a World Championship should be.

"You...should learn to control...your rage. Use it...yawns...as your weapon. Use that blood...yawns...blood thirst. Turn it into..."

As his lover drifts off back to sleep, Romulus finally understamds what people have been telling him all these years. He finishes her sentence as he lays back, as crossed over his chest.

"Gold thirst."

And he drifts off, snoring like a grizzly bear.

End Scene

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post