Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag ya back
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2014, 11:22 PM

"So, you won it. Fine, I'll let you take that one. Good on you, I'll buy you a hooker with a nice set of fat tits. Maybe get you a nice tapastry. Do you like tapastry? Probably not, maybe I'll get you a nice glass of Cola, and fill it up. We'll celebrate, it'll be fun. We can relax with some cradle of filth. Maybe we can get drunk and back slide into our youthful ways and even open up some fruit roll ups. Act like school boys again."
Edit
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-27-2014, 06:51 PM

(03-26-2014, 11:22 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: "So, you won it. Fine, I'll let you take that one. Good on you, I'll buy you a hooker with a nice set of fat tits. Maybe get you a nice tapastry. Do you like tapastry? Probably not, maybe I'll get you a nice glass of Cola, and fill it up. We'll celebrate, it'll be fun. We can relax with some cradle of filth. Maybe we can get drunk and back slide into our youthful ways and even open up some fruit roll ups. Act like school boys again."

tapestry - type of pin, made with pins
on you - a cover
cola - type of fluid
cradle, backslide, roll up, school boy - types of pins

Scorpio kicks out of all of the pins and glares as Swaggy.

Tell you what Swaggy, if you can take my title from me again I'll actually allow you to hold it for more than 24 hours. Sound like a good deal? Oh and I'd also like that hooker. Don't let Frodo pick it out either, no dicks son, no dicks. No dicks which have been turned into pu na na's either. Just a WOMAN who was a WOMAN from birth and has a set of big ol titties. Or, or, if you can find Ann and torture her into spilling the whereabouts of Shana, that would be great too. Otherwise I'll settle for a big titty bitch with a head game like Heather Brooke and a personality like Jessica Robbin. You can do that right? I'm not asking for much here damn it!

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post