Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bite The Dust (RP #4)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2014, 08:51 AM

The RTX camera crew has caught up with Julian Martin out and about in the streets of Philadephia. Julian spots the camera crew and waves them over for an impromptu promo as Julian is walking somewhere. Julian stops for a brief moment to address the camera.

[Image: YgMPHQc.jpg]

"The zombies that call themselves wrestling fans have been clamoring to know more about the man known as Julian Martin. The IWC or "Internet Wrestling Community", or brain-dead young adults who do not have time for a real job, want to dig through every nook and cranny and find out what makes Julian Martin tick."

"I do not have to be an open book to anyone, I am not one of those men who come on television and turn wrestling into a soap opera, bitching and moaning that they didn't get what they wanted because they were too concerned with their personal affairs, or they let their personal balogni cloud their judgment in the ring. However, allow me to throw the pathetic zombies just a little meat to gnaw on. Perhaps a page or two from my "book", shall we?"

Julian Martin then begins to walk, he walks up to a parking lot, and stands by what we can assume to be a car that he owns; a 2012 Jaguar XKR-S Coupe.

[Image: YvqPrEZ.jpg]

"There are three things in this world that I enjoy above all else: fast cars, beautiful women, and victory. Oh, yes, sweet victory. Whether it is in the business world, or in the wrestling ring, I have never faced a challenge that I couldn't overcome, and there was never a moment where I have been the weakest link. I have been undefeated in every professional wrestling match I contested in the United Kingdom! I have aced every test one could ace at the University of Cambridge and took home some of their highest honors! Why, for whomever steps into the ring with me is like stepping into the ring with royalty, and I should be treated as such!"

"Take this upcoming Friday, for example! The first-ever edition of the "Road To Extreme"! I will step into the squared circle for the first time in the United States! Such a glorious moment should be capped off with what would be a classic confrontation and a worthy adversary for the man who shall bring forth a new "Golden Age", should it not?"

"Instead, Paul Heyman books yours truly into a match with three individuals who are not even worthy enough to lace my boots! Why, did Paul Heyman go through a dumpster of terminated wrestling contracts and pick these three out of the scrap heap and decide to put them into the ring with a man who could be described at a "walking wrestling clinic"?"

Julian shakes his head in disbelief for a moment, before he continues speaking to the crew.

"I am going to be making my debut against an anaxeroic goody-two shoes by the name of Athena Devereux, whom could not wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag, and being from New Orleans, I am sure a lot of things there are wet for her to attempt to wrestle out of! I surely hope that FEMA can get to YOU quicker than they got to all of your other Katrina victims, because I will break your skinny little ass in half, and rock you like a hurricane if you think you can hang with me in this ring!"

"I am going to be making my debut against some little priss who cannot decide what shirt would go great with what blouse and wants to complain about her brother, while bragging about whipping some drunk frat boy's ass, who seemed to be doing the world a favor by beating "Forrest Gump" senseless! What Ms. Sawyer doesn't realize is that she will not be stepping into the ring with a drunk who can barely remember his name, she will be stepping into the ring with a man, with the sole intent of beating HER senseless!"

"Last, but not least, I will be making my debut against one of J.R.R Tolkien's rejects! Why, this little bugger thinks he can, he thinks he can! The little bastard that could, is he? I'm not sure if you know your history, chap, but midget wrestling was a novelty act back in the day, and it still is to this day. You are but a little boy in a man's world, and you can kick me in the shin all you want, but I will enjoy tossing you around like a ragdoll for the whole world to see!"

Julius smirks and opens the door and gets in his car. He puts on some Armani shades, and turns the radio on.

"My name is Julian Martin. And come Friday, the three worms will bite the dust and one man will taste victory! And as I said before, I enjoy the taste of victory! When the world looks back on this night, the name Julian Martin will be synonymous with victory, while the three pathetic losers will be cast into the cesspool of medocrity from which they came! Until then, enjoy the taste of my tailpipe, you peasents!"

Julian Martin hits the gas and drives off, leaving the camera crew coughing in the dust.

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
(03-29-2014)