Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The man who stabbed Billy the Kid (3)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2014, 09:51 PM

After dinner the Regulators sat down with the Future duo, and decided to chat with the future visitors about the man that Swag was chasing. Swagmire had entirely forgotten about that, fortunately for him he had rememebered to reload his pistol while the were cooking, in case things got out of whack. Swagmire also had slid Radio a pistol he stealthly looted from the body of the dead guy. It was a Colt Dragoon converted to cartridge fire.

"So, boys, you say you're chasing someone down here? What did they do, and who is it? You've helped us, and maybe we'll help you. Never say Billy the Kid ain't a friend."

"He raped and killed a priest. And an orphan boy. They call him The Detroit Kid, real name is Johnathyn Rhys. He's about my height, and thin. Really thin."

"What makes you think he came down here? Why wouldn't he just hide somewhere close by, it's what I'd do."

"Well, I asked the same question. It turns out that our good law man, Swag, has been following him and lost him somewhere around Missouri. He was suspected as aiding the James Gang, but that turned out to be a rumor, so Swag followed the directions of the Pinkertons. They said down here. Ever see anyone that looks like a priest killer?"

Billy sat there and thought hard on this.

"I haven't seen anyone bragging of that, nor have I seen too many yankees down here. It's still not to friendly for them. Now, I'm curious. What makes you guys think he'd be down here with me and my crew. And where you learned to make these fantastic inventions."

"Truth be told, we didn't think he'd be with you, we stumbled upon you on accident. It happened to be a happy accident, but one none the less. As for the inventions? My associate just appears to have a gift for this stuff. When I first met him he made me a dish so amazing that words could not describe it. It was some sort of meat covered in a cheese, and breaded or something. It was simply the best meal I have ever had, next to tonight's of course. This man is a genius. He is the very best human being I have ever met, and I owe him a lot."

"Thank you, Swag. You're a great person as well, and I'll never forget the time you saved my life."

"Ok, everyone, leave here. Now. You two, sit."

The entire room got up and left except for Swag, Billy, and Radio. Billy did not look pleased, and he slowly began to raise his hand from his side to his gun. He gripped it tight, and pulled it up aiming it directly at Swagmire.

"Ok, don't move, either of you. Now, cut the shit, all right guys. I know you're not a Detroit Lawman looking for 'The Detroit Kid', that story is utter shit. You're not some guide who magically prepares Baconators. Fuck that, I'm not from this time. I was born in 2015, and ended up back here when I was about 15, so I decided to make due and become Billy the Kid. My name's not even Billy, it's John. John McGinley. Not like the old actor. I know what you had, what you got out of. I want to go back to my time with you, can you help me? I know the stories, tonight is the night Billy the Kid dies, let's not let that happen. We'll sneak away and head back to my time, then your time. Deal?"

"I knew something weren't right about you, Billy. Or John. I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you tonight after all. You bin lyin to us all. That ain't right, boss."

As the voice's words trailed off a man began emerging from the shadows, with his hand already on his gun. Aiming it directly at Billy's chest. It was hard for Swagmire and Radio to get a good look at him, but Swaggy knew who it was.

"Now, Gene, don't be hasty. I don't have to die, none of us do."

The man, apparently his name is Gene, fired a shot into the air, must have been a warning shot. Either way Radio jumped to his feet and fired a shot into Gene's gut. The man fell the ground, as he did he fired off a round at Radio. Swagmire dove into the way shoving Radio to the ground as he fell. Billy fired one final shot in the man's chest before he heard Pat calling to him. As he turned around Radio stood up and noticed that Swagmire had been shot. He flailed and threw his knife, which he had drawn during the commotion, and went to pull Swagmire up.

Swagmire stood up and grabbed his shoulder, the bullet had entered his shoulder, and not left. Him and Radio began to shuffle out of the room hoping that Billy would be too distracted with Pat to notice them escape. They climbed in Radio's make shift car and drove towards the time machine. Swagmire was placing pressure on his wound as Radio drove. When they reached it they got in and Radio performed a quick surgery to remove the bullet and close the wound. They then headed back to their own time leaving Billy behind.

Meanwhile back with Billy and Pat:

The knife that Radio had tossed actually landed in Billy's back, killing him. Pat Garret would forever be known as the man who stabbed Billy the Kid, when it was really Michael Radio.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
Mr. Radio (03-25-2014), Ozymandias (03-26-2014)