Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Is that an Anal Probe?
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-25-2014, 09:49 PM

Michael McBride-”TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT I SEEK!”

Morbid-”There is nothing you can do to me that your ex-wife hasn’t already done. Bring it!”

McBride cuts Xerces across the face leaving a thick trail of blood behind. Xerces starts to cry and thrash around.

Morbid-”XERCES! Be a fucking man! Don’t fucking shame me!”

Michael McBride-”Looks like your son doesn’t share your demeanor, Mr. Angel.

Morbid-”Please call me Kyril. We seem past the show names at this point…besides…Know that when I get out of here I will get you back…everything you love and hold dear will piss themselves with terror when my name is mentioned. Mark those words…”

Michael McBride-”Oh now boyo, you are in no position to throw threats. I’ll do the threatenin’”

Morbid-”For now.”

Morbid Angel smirks

Morbid-”Cut him again. Were going to test how he can handle the pain!”

Michael McBride-”You appear to be a right wanker letting’ yer boy take the pain. I think we can work something out for you instead!”

Michael walks over to a near by table and grabs and grabs a metal baton with a enlarged metal end.

Michael-”Answer me this Mr. Angel. Have you ever been probed? Anally? “

Silence fell over the room…Morbid just looked at McBride with squinting eyes.

Michael McBride-” No, We won’t go there just yet. First you will tell me what you know…then if you don’t, I will plug your B-hole with me baton!”

Morbid-”You are so sexual when you talk tough…how dirty of you!”

Michael McBride-”Tell me something. Make it what I want to hear or I will get much worse…starting with burning your scalp with me blow torch!”

Morbid-”BLOW TORCH!?! NOT MY FUCKING HAIR!”

Morbid Angel starts flipping out! Twisting around to the right and to the left.

Michael McBride-”I’ll give you a few moments to think about it. See how that makes you feel.”

Michael McBride leaves the room leaving one guard to watch Morbid Angel and his child Xerces. Morbid Angel continued to struggle with the chains. Finally! Using his massive pectorals to stretch the chains until they loosen to where he could shimmy out and reach the chains above and work on them.

Michael McBride’s guard rushes over to try and stop the massive Morbid Angel. Morbid reaches out and grabs the man with his free arms and wrapping them around the man like he was a snake crushing his prey! And making sure there was no sound other than the cracking of the mans ribs! Morbid presses his mouth against his ear.

Morbid-”I told you I’d get revenge!”

Then Morbid bites the mans year off and spits it on the floor before the man falls to the ground incapacitated. Morbid then goes back to breaking out of his chains that suspend him from the ceiling and crashes into the floor!

Morbid quickly jumps up and in a quick savory motion, he runs his hands through his hair a few dozen times before rushing to save Xerces! Morbid unties the boy and un-gags him.

Morbid-”You did good! You didn’t shame me…I am proud!…Now lets get the fuck out of here!”

Xerces gives Morbid Angel a hug…Morbid quickly shoves him to the floor

Morbid-”Don’t go all gay on me now! We are not a hugging family! Get the fuck over to the door and lets get the fuck out of here!”

The scene fades to black!

The scene picks up less than 30 Minutes later to Michael McBride standing next to his third in command of operations for the IRA.

The two were walking down the halls leading from the room only to find battered members laying unconscious on the floor and into the torture room, McBride looks at his third in command.

Michael McBride-”Patty, what the fuck happened! I only left for 30 bleedin’ minutes and everything goes to shite!”

Patty-”He’s a bad ass!”

Michael McBride-”huh? A bad ass?”

Patty-”Yeah, We torture him for 3 days, cut his kid, then he breaks out of his chains and beats 20 guards…That’s some bad ass shit!”

Michael McBride-”Yeah, that is pretty bad ass…”

Patty-”What do we do now?”

Michael McBride-”Send a hit crew to his house. This time they should cut things off…we’ll get what we need from him! Then he dies! I don’t fecking care how bad ass he is!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post