Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constructive Criticism?
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-01-2013, 04:28 AM

Say what you must about any of my work, if it gets across to me then I have no problem with you completely talking down my work like it's a pile of crap (just so long as you give me a reason why and how I can improve, obviously), I like straight forward and honest people so that's what I want you to be here...

So, I'm quite sure by this point given my record that I'm a pretty decent rper and have what it takes to be a possible future main eventer in XWF, though I could just be speaking conceitedly, who knows until I get replies on this.

Anyways, reason why I'm asking is, well... In order to be one of the greats I need to be able to beat the greats, yet so far I had trouble beating Sebastian Duke with 3 rps compared to his 2, I know that it's about quality and not quantity but given the standard of my rps (which aren't horrible by anybody's standards I'm sure), I thought maybe the higher number including consistency in my writing would be enough to pull it off, but, obviously it didn't. I want to improve that quality through here so that when maybe I do write 3 rps compared to someone else's 2, or 2 compared to 1 (you get the idea), then it's a sure fire victory for me.

Anyways yeah, like I said, don't hold back on your responses, if you think it sucks, say it sucks, tell me why, and then give me a few examples as to how I can improve or explain it to me... I want a golden future, and not just the WTF UFO belt Tongue

- CD

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-09-2013, 09:43 PM

Well, you know you write very good RP's. So, sometimes, I'm thinking, you might have a bunch of writers writing pulp stories for the same magazine...quality-wise, they are all good...but say a certain story plays better with the audience, entertains the audience more, etc.

So, maybe, instead of just thinking about quality, think about maybe how to target your audience? How to entertain your audience, which would mean thinking about the stuff that you think would work to entertain them, etc.?

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post