Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Heyman Guy? (RP #3)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2014, 11:02 AM

We join Julian Martin, who is at the RTX Arena in Philadephia, as he opens the door to the office of Paul Heyman, the manager of the Road To Xtreme brand. Julian walks in and sits down in the chair in front of Heyman's desk. Heyman is sitting in a chair behind his desk and is facing the opposite direction and talking on a cellphone.

"....I assure you, he will not even have a chance against you. You will be the 1 in 21 and 1. I have all the faith in the world in you. Excuse me, Brock, I have a meeting to attend to....I love you too, Brock."

Heyman turns his chair around and almost instantly, Heyman's face goes from somewhat worried to his trademark shit-eating grin.

"Mr. Martin, thank you for coming! My name is Paul Heyman..."

Heyman extends his hand for a handshake, which Julian accepts, shaking his hand.

"I know who you are, Mr. Heyman, we met a few months ago, remember?"

Heyman pauses for a brief moment before nodding.

"Ah, yes, we did, indeed. My apologies, Mr. Martin. You know how businesses work, especially this one. Between my duties as the advocate for BROCKKK LESNARRRR..."

Julian raises an eyebrow as he is wondering why Heyman has to scream Lesnar's name like that.

"...and putting this brand together, it has been a whirlwind these last few months."

"Understandable, Mr. Heyman. It has been quite the eventful last few months for myself as well. Why, between yours and Lawson's offer..."

"Quite the offer, if I do say so myself!"

"...um, and becoming an advisor and assisiant for Pryce Industries, and now preparing for my debut? Quite the last few months, indeed."

Heyman shakes his head and wipes the sweat that has already set in on his brow for some strange reason.

"Mr. Martin, let me just get straight to the point I want to make with you. You see, I think you are one of the greatest talents to walk into my office, and into the XWF. This is why I went out of my way to make sure I got you signed to this brand, when it was clear that Eli James and the Administration were ignoring you. I wouldn't ignore you, Julian. Why, I believe I can make you a world champion! I have made world champions before and together, you and I can do great things...beautiful things together! This is the start of a beautiful friendship!"

Heyman smiles that shit-eating grin and extends his hand out to Julian.

"Mr. Martin, how would you like to be the next "Paul Heyman" guy? I assure you that I will make sure that you reach the top here in Road To Xtreme, and eventually, the top of the entire XWF!"

Julian looks at Heyman, who still has that stupid grin on his face, and then to Heyman's hand before taking it and shaking it...and then he begins to squeeze.

"AHHH OW!"

Julian stands up and leans over the desk and looks at Heyman while continuing to squeeze.

"Let's get something perfectly clear here, Mr. Heyman. You are right, I AM one of the best talents you have ever seen. That being said, I'm not Brock Lesnar, I do not need you speaking for me or being my mouthpiece. I am not some wannabe mid-carder like Curtis Axel, I do not need your nose in every single piece of my business outside OR inside of the ring. I appreciate you "going out of your way" for me, while Archie Lawson considered it a favor and a privledge to get me a contract here. I am going to be a world champion with or WITHOUT your permission or actions. I do not NEED you doing anything, but being my boss! I appreciate the compliments that you tell EVERY single one of your clients, but I am not your other clients. I am Julian Martin! I am going to go out there Friday night and I will make those three imbociles that you booked me against look like complete and total amateurs and then maybe YOU and the rest of this company will start showing me the respect and recognition I DESERVE as one of the BEST in the business! You understand me, PAUL!?"

Heyman , clearly in pain, shakes his head yes, and Julian releases his hand and Heyman falls back into his chair, as Julian walks toward the door, with his own grin on his face.

"You are right, Mr. Heyman, this IS the start of a beautiful friendship!"

Julian slams the door shut, and Heyman takes a deep breath before shaking his hand and trying to regain his composure.

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
(03-29-2014)