Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke is a pussy
The Under Duker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-23-2014, 09:10 PM

March the 22nd
Saddened Sad

It's time to see my fiance Lindsey for the first time in weeks.

I've been buried here, six feet under, with no contact with the outside world. No food or water. Just me and my thoughts in the darkness.

I walk up to the silver pickup truck. Lindsey still doesn't come out to meet me.

I look into the truck but all I see is darkness.

I soon learn that it was the darkness that saved me from the horrific scene in that truck.

I swing the door open, and the interior lights illuminate the horror that lies in front of me. In there I see Lindsey, but it's not the Lindsey that I love. It's a Lindsey who has been touched by evil. Her face; covered in blood. Her breasts; exposed and covered in blood. Her vagina and anus; exposed and... covered in blood. It's a horrific sight for any man to see. His fiance, raped and tortured next to the grave that he was buried alive in.

I look in the bed of the truck and I see none other than my dog, my little Pomeranian. She too has been touched by evil. Her face; covered in blood. Her fur coat; covered in blood. Her vagina and anus... it also is covered in blood.

I shut the door the truck, and I let the darkness hide them both from me.

This can only be the work of one man; the mad man.

For now, the Dean of Darkness must sit in the darkness and contemplate his next move.

[Image: undertaker23_zps9752f8fe.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post