Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Victor Go The Spoils (Post WWX Spoiler)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-23-2014, 03:15 AM

OOC: If you have not read the WWX results yet please do so now. Unless you weren't involved and thus don't care, then proceed.

We fade in to Theo Pryce's office at Pryce Industries. The CEO and former Captain of Team Theo is seated at his desk. His face still showing signs of the gruesome match that ended in a Team Theo victory.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, fans of the XWF and fellow wrestlers. One war has ended, Eli James has been removed as the Owner of the XWF, in his place is now a faction known throughout the wrestling community for their violent tactics. While the XWF was previously divided I am asking that now we come together to remove the nWo threat. Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Randy Savage do not belong here. It will be our job to show them out the door. Think about it."

Theo reaches down under his desk and pulls out two silver briefcases and places them both onto the top surface of his desk.

"And now, for the one stipulation of the match that was not corrupted by the nWo, the awarding of two briefcases. First allow let me say this, if I could give one out to every member of my team I would. Unfortunately that is not the case. The first briefcase will go to the man who secured the victory for the team. The man who literally knocked out Ambrose Helios, that man...is the King of Darkness, Sebastian Duke."

"The second briefcase will go out to a close personal friend of mine and one of the two men responsible for giving Team Theo a chance to even win with his work in the 2nd round of the tournament. If it were not for this man and his partner I firmly believe our team would have never been able to secure a victory. That man, is the none other than Scorpio. Thank you so much for your hard work and for being a standout member of The Company. I will be making a personal trip to deliver each briefcase to the two men who earned them. To the rest of Team Theo, thank you for your hard work and your dedication to the cause. While I would like to believe that the XWF is in a better place today than it was prior to the Pay Per View, that would be short sighted, I do think however that the seeds have been sown to see that belief come to fruition."

"Now, for the last bit of business. The future of The Company. This group was put together to represent the Administrative Network and see the end of Eli James reign as owner of the XWF. While the way in which that has gone down was not what anyone expected, it has happened none the less. So with that, The Company has been disbanded, to each of the gentlemen who fought beside me for these last several weeks, thank you."

Fade out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Julian Martin (03-23-2014), Scorpio (03-23-2014)
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-23-2014, 05:27 AM

(03-23-2014, 03:15 AM)Theo Pryce Said: "And now, for the one stipulation of the match that was not corrupted by the nWo, the awarding of two briefcases. First allow let me say this, if I could give one out to every member of my team I would. Unfortunately that is not the case. The first briefcase will go to the man who secured the victory for the team. The man who literally knocked out Ambrose Helios, that man...is the King of Darkness, Sebastian Duke."

"I would just like to apologise to my team for failing them. I was never going to give up, but Sebastian Duke did damn nearly kill me. He deserves the briefcase, and I deserve whatever punishment is set to come my way."

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2014, 06:20 AM

• I'm going to be the first to come in and agree with Ambrose here. Number 1 I've never been a fan of the name Ambrose... Number 2 he's right in saying he cost us the match after all of our hard work. I busted my pork chops out there in round 2 just to have our team lose it all the first instance Count Chocula lays his hands on Ambrose? That's whack, Jack! Ambrose, you stink! You suck balls, bro! And you're fired from your job at the Dairy Queen! Oh, and your allowance is cut too.

Now go to your room and think about what you've done. You think about it good, young man!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Theo Pryce (03-23-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2014, 08:20 AM

"Hey, . Leave Ambrose alone. He did much better than your child raping ass. Ambrose, I told you, always got respect for you, we just always find ourselves at odds. And Theo, fine choices."
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Theo Pryce (03-23-2014)