Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I don't fear you.
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-28-2013, 08:15 PM

Agony stands in the middle of the Monday Madness ring with a burlap sack in hand and a bucket by his side. What could possibly be on that mind of his? He stares into the empty arena eerily. Agony throws down the burlap sack and grabs a mic.

"Emotions, they get the best of you. A man who can't control them is nothing but a child.

Anger and resentment consume you Crimson Cobra, you hate what I am, you are afraid of it. You talk of fear yet your actions wreak of it.

I am a man Crimson, I can control my emotions. I don't let anger or fear get the best of me. I only have one fear and I am facing it as we speak. I am not afraid of you or what you represent."

Agony lowers the mic and kicks the burlap sack! A piercing hiss fills the empty arena! Out slithers a maniacal king cobra measuring at least 8 ft. long! Without hesitation Agony grabs the cobra by its head and snaps its neck. The cobra struggles to stay alive but it's too late. The ring is filled with a pool of crimson blood.

"This is what you represent, this is what you think I should fear. Crimson Cobra, you can take that 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 championship and shove it up your ass, or should I ask Crimson Deadly to do that for you? It'd be awfully familiar territory for him after all.

I don't care that you took that "championship" off my shoulder, you earned it. I don't need it anyhow, I'm already established. The only direction I'm going is up and when I beat that hopeless druggee Jeff Hardy I will be a true champion.

Unlike Martin O' Connor, I actually have a future in this business, and you'd be wise to recognize me for what I am. The messiah of professional wrestling. I don't need to be an Olympian, or a glorified word search champion like yourself.

I told you earlier that I only had one fear and that I am facing that fear right now. You see, as I look out into this arena that should be filled with millions of people waiting to hear what I say next, I see nothing.

My greatest fear is not being seen or heard. How would you like to be lost in a world where nobody acknowledges you? This is how I've felt almost all of my childhood, I was invisible, I have since become radiant. I am Agony, people hate me and don't appreciate my talent, but they acknowledge me.

I have conquered my fear because unlike you Crimson Cobra I have built a legacy in the short time I've been here. I will never be forgotten, the name Agony resonates in the world of the XWF and you all tremble in my presence.

You haven't conquered your fears yet Crimson Cobra, because it's quite obvious to everyone here that you fear me.

I possess talent Crimson, talent that god didn't deem fit for you. You and your life partner could take a few lessons from me, maybe you'd learn something while you still can. You're still young, you aren't washed out like Martin O' Connor yet.

You still have hope, but hope is dangerous, it can lead a pathetic child like you to believe you actually stand a chance against the wrestling messiah himself.

Take a look at this ring, look at me, look into my eyes, I show no remorse for the pain I cause. You see this is what I represent, this is the agony that I live for. You think the cobra was a little much, well I hope you're ready, because I have one more surprise for you."

Agony picks up the mysterious bucket and begins to tip it towards himself. Slowly the bucket falls and you can hear the sloshing of the unknown liquid inside. A crimson liquid begins to leak from the brim of the bucket. Drip, drip, drip goes the liquid, it becomes clear that this liquid is none other than the fuel of the human body itself. Blood begins to fall all over Agony as he basks in his own insanity. Blood flows from Agony's face and down to his feet, Agony licks it and smiles.

"This blood that covers my body is not from me or this mangled cobra over here. No, this blood belongs to somebody that you care for. Somebody that I took pleasure in hurting, but don't worry, it's only a pint, your friend is alive. It's a good thing too, sudden loss of blood can be quite Deadly..."

Agony puts on the sinister grin that is all too familiar, drops the mic and slithers out of the ring as the camera fades.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agony's post:
(03-06-2013)