Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It's gonna be a blood bath {Part 2}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-22-2014, 07:45 PM

Alexandra and Marcus drove to the manor house, traveling for a great many hours. They finally arrived at the manor house. Alexandra had called her kids fathers and told them that there was a change as to where they were being dropped off. Once at the manor, Marcus got out of the car and came around, opening the door for Alexandra, placing his hand out for her. She placed her hand in his, and slipped out of the car, before following him inside.

"So the family secrets are hidden here? All this time?"

"Welcome to the Main House. Only coven members can live in the house. Come, I'll lead you to the vaults." He lead her down the main hall and towards the stairs. He stopped in front of a pair of black oak doors when he suddenly stopped. "Once you find these secrets, you have to guard them. Keep them from Zak and Micah at all cost."

"I understand. Show me all Marcus, and I shall keep your secrets."

She walked close to him, knowing that anyone could show up. She didn't need them knowing she was here. If one person should see her, Zak and Micah would know within seconds. "I do need something from you Marcus..." She looked into his eyes, as he turned to her. "If something should happen to me... you bring my children here, and raise them as a part of this family."

"Naturally."

He smiled and pushed open the doors, pulling her gently down the stairs. As they moved down the stairs, the temperature slowly started decreasing. Alexandra shuddered when the cold air touched her skin, but still she pressed on. Following him, her voice soft as she spoke.

"Thank you Marcus."

He smiled and pulled her into the first vault. The bright light refected against the silver mirrors, swords and one silver framed painting. Marcus watched as Alexandra stepped closer to the painting, her eyes following every line.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Alexandra's eyes traveled over the painting, keeping the image burned into her memory. She nodded her head softly, turning back to him.

"Most beautiful. Who is she?"

"The last Daughter of the family. Mikah Castile. Her twin brother painted it. She was the daughter offered up as sacrifice by her father. This is her vault. All the silver and rubies in here belonged to her." Marcus smiled when he noticed Alexandra's eyes had widened at the woman's name. "She is the woman whom your brother's lover is named." Alexandra whipped her head back around and stared at Marcus, her eyes wide.

"This... is... a lot of stuff. Why did they offer her as a sacrafice? I mean I can understand that, sacraficing yourself for the ones you love... but.. why her?"

She looked up at him.

"Her father believed that it's what the demons wanted. Circenn and I watched as she fought tooth and nail to get away. Only to bleed out on the table in the center circle. It's why Circenn is so cold. She was his mate and the mother of his two children."

"That explains his interest in seeing Micah. You don't think? No.. it couldn't be. Does he believe that Micah is the reincarnation of her?" Alexandra shook her head. "I know.. I sound crazy, but it seems as if all of this was meant to happen. Like it's all happening again..."

"Micah is her reincarnation." Alexandra looked over at Marcus, seeing the sad look in his eyes. "Circenn's need to be with Micah isn't because of whom she reminds him. It's because he knows history repeats itself."

Marcus turned away and walked out of the vault, walking a little ways down and holding open the door to another vault. This one was filled with a dim blue light that reflected off all the silver and deep blue sapphires. He waited pacenetly at the door for her, his eyes locked sadly on the painting that hung on the wall facing the door. She followed him in, noticing his sad eyes again.

"Marcus." Her eyes trailed up to the painting his eyes were locked on. She almost fell back. She took a deep breath. "Thats... thats..."

"Zakarey Castile. Head of the family."

Alexandra looked at him, thinking on it. The painting looked like Zak, so much like him. She could see the pain in Marcus's eyes.

"You loved him, in fact, it seems as if you still do."

"You never forget the lover that changed your life."

Marcus smiled softly and watched as Alexandra walked towards the painting, her hand reaching up to touch the frame.

"Unless they've asked you repeatedly to forget them, without saying a word." She looked down at the floor, then back over at Marcus. "But it's true, the memory always remains." She walks back over to stand in front of him. "I'm sorry that even vampires have to go through that. I promised my heart to someone, and it only brought pain. Since then.. I've never been the same.. Until..."

Marcus smiled softly and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Until what?"

"Until I found someone who I want to be there for.. as much as he's there for me. Until I found someone who, I wish I could take away all the pain they have ever felt."

Marcus smiled and looked back up at the painting. "The pain reminds us of the loves we've all lost. I wouldn't lose this pain even if I was given the chance." The question was on Alexandra's lips but she never got to ask it. "Giving up the pain, would mean I would have to give up the joy."

"There was little joy in my life.. until now. Getting to know the history of a group of people who have changed my life."

"History has a habit of repeating itself. I just hope that it will spare Zak and Micah." His voice trailed off as he walked towards a tall silver bookcase. Pulling down a old black and silver book, he walked back over to Alexandra and held his hand out. "Each birthday, Zak grows closer to the age his grandfather was upon his death. Zakarey, despite being a beautiful, innocent blonde with blue eyes, was quite the dark prince. He was a very powerful necromancer and my fear, is that he placed a curse on his own grandson."

Alexandra looked at him, thinking for a few moments. She looks at the book, reaching out to touch it. Her fingers, slipped across the paper.

"If he did, we figure out how to help. That's what we do... I will do whatever I can to help. I don't know where I come into play in all of this. I mean.. if this is history repeating itself, there's so many other factors to change things."

Marcus sighed, "If he did place a curse on Zak, then I doubt there is much we can do. Zakarey was beyond mine and Circenn's abilities. The only curse that would come to mind is when Zak turns the age his grandfather was, Zak's mind and soul will be ripped from his body and his grandfather will take over Zak's body."

"There has to be something. We have to. I can't let your childe, suffer. I can't do that to you or the others...I have to help.. you understand that right." Alexandra looked at him, a look of compassion crossed her face. "Listen to me, the compassion.. and the protective nature of a simple human, for her vampire friends..."

"The only way we would know if he placed the curse is if he mentioned it in the diary or we ask Nova for a lift back to 1149 and you, track Zakarey. If the curse was placed, then I can break it...if not...then we find a cure for the stigma and hope it brings him back." Marcus smiled and cupped her face, "You are quite the woman, Alexandra."

He lowered his head and gently placed his lips against hers. She felt his lips land on hers, and she closed her eyes, trying to figure out where to put her hands. She rested them on his chest, leaning into the kiss. Once they broke the kiss, she looked up into his eyes.

"Thank you Marcus.." She continued to keep her eyes on him. "What? What brought that on?"

He didn't say anything, just pressed his lips to hers again and pressed her up against the wall. She tasted of blood and snow....innocence trapped in a bloodlust...and Marcus was already addicted. Alexandra closed her eyes again, holding unto him. He tasted like fire and ice, like cinnamon and everything she could ever want. He had her completely captivated. He had her pressed against the wall, she wrapped her fingers in the collar of his shirt, giving into what she was feeling. Marcus pulled back and rested his forehead against hers, a smile on his lips.

"As much as I would love to throw you on the floor and make you mine....we have more important things."

Alexandra was breathless at this point, taking deep breaths, trying to slow her heart race.

"Make..make me.. umm oh my..." She nodded. "Yes.. important things."

Marcus watched as she gripped the small book in her hands and walked over to the painting. He wished she knew what she was thinking but...sometimes, its best to leave one to their own thoughts.

"I want to help..whatever it will take."

She took another look at the painting, running her fingers across it. She turned back around to face Marcus. She looked up at him, leaning up to place a soft kiss on his lips, before pulling away and taking his hand, walking out the door of the vault.

--To Be Continued--

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (03-23-2014), Minxs (03-22-2014), Mr. Radio (03-23-2014)