Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke is a pussy
The Under Duker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-21-2014, 11:13 AM

[Image: undertaker23_zps9752f8fe.jpg]

March the 21st
Dreaming

Today I had this dream I was sharing a double size casket with the old girlfriend, back before I strangled her in her sleep and all that good stuff. In this dream we're in the casket, buried alive of course, listening to some George Strait cause you know I got a sound system hooked up in that bitch (the casket). I'm laying there wearing nothing but my purple gloves. I pull off them lace panties of hers and I'm about to hit her with a couple of Soul Shots when all of a sudden I hear...

"Extreeeeeeme"

Yeah, it's that damn Paul Heyman again, calling me and interrupting my dream time with the dead girlfriend. I answer the phone and acknowledge the match that he's given me for RTX. He tries to talk to me some more but I'm not in the mood. It's a pain in the ass trying to talk on a cellphone while you're buried alive in these caskets. I let him know that I'll contact him once I've reached the surface.

for now the Dean of Darkness must rest.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Under Duker's post:
(03-23-2014)