Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is a Game -Zak-
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2014, 02:20 PM

The sun hung on my back as a breeze made it's way across my back. The trees above me blew to the wind making a whistle noise. I looked around, preparing myself for anything to happen at this point, and began to walk deeper into the forest. Branches hit the sides of my leather jacket and already ripped jeans.

Zak!

My voice echoed along the trees and bounced back to me. A sigh crossed my lips as I turned around and tired to see past the trees. Blood stains covered over the top of the rocks I stood on. This was a place of no hope, complete loss of the want to live.

I want to play a game.

Suddenly, a low laugh was heard behind me. I turned around, seeing noting around me but trees. The laugh drifted away before turning into the laugh of insanity. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath.

You...You want..Want to play a...a game?

The laugh continued to the ending of Zaks words. His voice sent chills down my spine.

Only if you show your face.

I started to turn in circles, trying to get view from all around me. His laugh picked up and Echoed.

Come out come out wherever you are!

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-20-2014, 06:44 PM

Why mu...must I...I show my...my face? Co...come find m...m...me.

I laughed and leaned back in the tree, watching her spin around, looking for me. One hand hung limply at my side as I slid out of the tree, landing silently behind her. A sick smile came across my lips as I blew gently on the back of her neck, vanishing back into the trees just as she turned. Hehehehe...such a fun game.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-21-2014, 01:01 AM

Want to play hide and go seek? Ok, fine then.

Heat rushed my body as my eyes turned a golden brown. A smile was slit into my face as wings grew from my arms, this allowed me to fly into the air landing on the tops of the trees. I looked below, looking for Zak. My eyes caught the glimpse of arms, legs, and other parts of body's lining the floor of the forest. I closed my eyes taking in everything I had just seen.

What have you become Zak?

My eyes opened and I dropped a few tree tops down. Looking around, I saw blood covering some of the trees and the arms I had saw above now just below me. The smell of death struck my nose. It was an awfully horrid smell, I put my hand over my mouth and nose letting out a gag noise.

How do you live in this place? It smells like something crawled up and died in here.

I looked around over few body parts laying below the tree.

Oh wait, something did.

My hand drooped from my nose and mouth. A smile replaced any other emotion left on my face as i looked over to black hair. I allowed my arms and hands to go back to that of a human, my eyes still shown a golden brown.

Or maybe you just dragged it here.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post