Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
This is going to be a war {Part 1}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-22-2014, 10:12 AM

Alexandra had gone to the store, picking up a last few things before her kids would join her in the morning, having returned from visiting their fathers. She shook out her umbrella, putting it in the vase next to the door, before looking around for a few moments. She walked further into the house setting the groceries on the counter in the kitchen. She walked into the living room, to turn on some music, when she turned around after turning it on, she jumped. Sitting on the chair in her living room, his fingers tented, close to his mouth.

"Who are you?"

A soft smirk painted his lips as he stared at the 'Fallen Angel'.

"I am...Circenn. You must be more...observant, Angel. Someone could have easily done more damage."

"From what I hear, that's what you want to do to me anyways."

She looked at him, indignant. She knew if something happened to her, there would be hell to pay.

"I see that blond Roman as already told you who I am. You are correct as to the fact that I will, eventually, come after you but seeing as how my childe sees you....It's not happening in the near future."

He cocked his head slightly and smiled, his piercing eyes reflecting dimly in the bright room.

"So why the sudden interest in killing me?"

She backed against the bookshelf reaching her hand behind a book to something she stored there for her protection

"No sudden interest. There has always been talk of your death among the covens."

Within a flash, he was standing beside her, his hand gripping tightly at her wrist.

"I have already said no harm will come to you tonight, Angel."

He smirked and released her wrist before walking over to the window, his eyes dancing in the starlight.

"So they all want me dead... Why?" She looked at him, rubbing her wrist. "What's so threatening about me?"

"It is very rare to find Fallen ones with wings. Those who have the wings are cursed and marked for death among the Vampires. Some, like Marcus and Zak, tend to stray away from that law and try to make them into mates."

He laughed and looked back at her, his blue eyes flashing darkly as he pushed open the window

"Do you truly believe I deserve to die... for something that Zak and Micahs uncle did to me?"

She shook her head looking at him

"You really think it's because of the foolish human? Most of the Castile Clan are supernatural creatures or have the ability to sense supernatural power. Zak didn't choose you based on looks and personality alone. He choose you for the power you have running through your veins right now. You've always been marked for the Wings. Wings have too much power and thus, must be killed to keep the natural balance of the family."

All the humor was gone from his eyes, those dark blue orbs were suddenly filled with darkness that even Alexandra felt herself take a step back.

"So if they all want me dead so badly, why aren't you killing me? I mean.. after all, I attempted to murder Maya."

Alexandra looked at him.

"My dear, I am older than Maya and she is not connected with this family. She has been marked a traitor to the Clans by her attempts of having my Childe's children killed. Your, foolish attack, has earned you more protection. Any attempts on your life while Maya is still...breathing...will result in death."

She lifted her shirt up a few inches revealing the scar caused by the attack she went through from the others of Mayas crew.

"Well, perhaps that's not the case. Cause I know of three that are still living."

"Then they will be hunted. If its from her own clan, then there is very little I can do and you must speak with that Blonde doll. Her clan has been marked as traitors to the family and many other clans. Until your fight with her is done, you are to be protected."

"I was told not to take her life. For the fact that Radio, your childe's children's father, told me not to take her life."

"Radio...I must speak with him later. Micah always had an interesting way of picking her mates."

His voice trailed off as he looked back up at the night sky.

"Look, if killing me is what you must do. Do it. I've accepted the fact that I am to die one day."

Her gaze fell to the floor, she was ready to die, if that was what she was supposed to do.

"My childe hunts tonight....and your Doll is on his way up. Enjoy your night"

He bowed his head slightly and slid out of the window just 30 seconds before Marcus appeared in the doorway. Alexandra had crumbled to her knees as soon as Marcus made it through the door. She was breathing in and out rapidly, her heart racing, blood, pumping through her veins, at high speeds. She tried to slow her pulse, knowing that a vampire was present and how their need for blood sometimes far surpasses the loyalty between friends. Marcus rushed to her side, lifting her up off the floor. She managed to make it to the couch with his help, while he spoke.

"Ally, Ally what's wrong? Let's get you up off the floor. Come on now love.. come love..."

He tried to soothe her, leading her to the couch. He stood near it with her, trying to get her to sit down. When she refused, he led her to the kitchen, while he made some tea. Vampires know how to make tea? She didn't know they did, however there one was, standing in her kitchen, making a pot of tea. She tilted her head to the side, looking at him. She stammered for a moment, but then began to speak.

"Circenn was here."

Marcus's head shot up to look at her.

"I thought that is who was climbing out the window."

She could hear the growl in his voice. Was that rage in his eyes? Did he honestly fear for her life? He finished making the tea, carrying it on a tray back to the living room. He looked at her as he took a seat on the couch, she having followed him into the room. Marcus lifted his arms, reaching out for her.

"Please sit Ally, let me comfort you." She shook her head, as if to say no. "Ally you know I wont hurt you, I'm here to protect you... to keep you safe, alive, and cared for."

Alexandra moved closer to him, standing just past his legs. His hands landed on her hips, and he gently pulled her into his lap. She squeaked at first, and then started to look into his eyes. She found herself lost in the moment, looking at him, as she never had before. He noticed it too, their gazes matching. Her blue eyes looked into his bright red ones. There was no malice on his face, only the gaze of a man who wanted to protect her.

[Image: tumblr_mernmpaOTk1qebs6xo1_250.gif]

"I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere. At least, I don't plan on it. I mean, I had reached for my weapon, had he not grabbed my wrist I would have to be explaining why Circenn is dead. I don't have the time it takes to explain that right now. Not with my match coming up."

Marcus looked up at her as he started to speak.

"Circenn is a strong demon. Most take his word for law but you would have tried to kill him. Micah would have been pissed at his death."

He couldn't help but smile at the notion of the Ancient Italians possible death at the hands of the woman now in his lap.

"You must always be careful. The Ancients are far from weak and I don't have the strength I once did to take Circenn's guard out."

"What would help you have that strength again?"

Marcus laughed and brushed a hand across her face.

"If Zakarey were alive, he would have told you in a heartbeat. He never told me just how to gain it back. The stigma took him from my life before he could tell me."

His eyes glazed over slightly as the image of his former lover's smile flashed across his mind. It was the look of confusion on Alexandra's face that forced another laugh.

"Your Zakarey and my Zakarey are two different men. Yours is the reincarnation of my Zakarey. He had noticed a shift in my power and strength in 1150 when I had fallen ill while protecting him in a ritual. Shortly after, the stigma that had been plaguing his body took him from this world. It's why I worry about my young Childe. Each year, he grows closer in age to his grandfather."

Never had Marcus seen such a need for information that now shown through Alexandra's eyes.

"I take it you don't know much of the family's history and curses?"

Alexandra looked at him, slightly confused, yet curious. She shook her head as if to say no.

"No. Zak never old me anything about the curse or the history of the family. He married me.. brought me into the family, and gave me a life most people only dream of, to have it all ripped away. The only thing I knew of was the bloodlust and the hunger. Yet I stayed, and was loyal."

Marcus laughed softly and rested his head on her shoulder, "If you wish, I will take you to the main house and explain everything that you wish to know. Any and all questions, a vampire's promise."

Alexandra still sitting tall, turning her head a little to look at him. A curious smile crossed her lips, but was soon placed by a look of concern that crossed her features. Marcus could see this concern twisting her face into one of worry.

"Can't you get in trouble with your clan, for telling me everything, considering that I am, what I am."

"You are apart of the Castile Clan. Even as a Fallen, you are still apart of the main Family. Very few ever make it into the main family. Besides, I am head of my Clan of Vatican Vampires. Circenn is head of his Clan of Italian Vampires. Two different clans considering how the Vatican is it's own country."

Marcus seemed so dignified in that moment. God how he must hate having to watch over the family pet, the fallen angel.

"I knew the moment he called you 'The Roman'. It must really drive you crazy, having to watch over the family pet."

She motioned to herself. Marcus laughed and took Alexandra's hands, "You are not the family Pet. Never think that you are. If anyone was the pet, it would have been Radio. He's the first of his kind to be accepted into the family. You and Azrael are the only two outsiders who are apart of the Main Clan." Marcus's shoulders shook slightly as he thought about the nickname Circenn had given him, her hands moved, as they had been resting there, as they spoke. "The Roman. It's not that creative but it's like calling Circenn 'The Sicilian"

"Well no one ever claimed that man is creative." Alexandra chuckled. "I will go with you to hear of these things. I am tired of being in the dark, especially since I am now standing in the middle of a war, a war that I didn't know I had signed up for."

Marcus chuckled at her words. "It was in the fine print."

"Marcus, was that smartassness I just heard?" She laughed. "Perhaps it was, but I want to know what I am fighting for. I want to know what it is I am protecting, that could quite possibly, end my life. I want to know what it is, that could leave my children without their mother."

"Tell me when you want to go and we will leave."

She stood, removing herself from his lap. A part of her wondered what he was thinking when she pulled away from him.

"How does now sound?"

"Now sounds fine."

Marcus stood and took her hand, leading her towards the door. She nodded, looking at their hands. The door opened and the two of them disappeared into the night.

--TO BE CONTINUED--

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
John Austin (03-22-2014), MattWard (03-23-2014), ZakMisery (03-22-2014)