Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch Lucena!
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-19-2014, 02:46 AM

Rematch! A match that doesn't involve Sid Feder practically giving you the win over me! Simple one on one for the united states title of course. I don't care when I just want a rematch.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-19-2014), Julian Martin (03-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Radio's post!
Kendall Savannah Sawyer (03-19-2014)
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-19-2014, 07:05 AM

(03-19-2014, 02:46 AM)Mr. Radio Said: Rematch! A match that doesn't involve Sid Feder practically giving you the win over me! Simple one on one for the united states title of course. I don't care when I just want a rematch.

You started off so intense; I could almost feel the testosterone flowing from your mouth but as this little message progressed, you devolved into little more than a rambling mess, seemingly begging for this opportunity. I sincerely hope that I'm not the only one who noticed this, and that you get rejected without so much as a second thought.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-19-2014, 08:40 AM

You've been naive, Radio. I didn't beat you because of Sid! The second pin attempt after Sid's interferance was the one where I finally beat you!

Anyway, who let a woman talks in a gentleman interaction? No matter how much hot I find you, I can't give any value to your words, honey. But don't take it bad ok? I hope you know where my locker is ;) Maybe we can work on your... you know, ass.

Oh, ah, YES! I accept your challenge Radio. If the bosses agree on this, I'm totally in. But! I'm talking to my lawyers and the denouncement is running wild in the court and maybe I'll get some kind compensation. You'll have news soon.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-19-2014, 08:49 AM

Ah but that's the thing, there is a long line of contenders... It doesn't matter if Lucena wants to give you a rematch Radio because you certainly won't be getting a one on one match.

On the second of March Lucena will defend his title in an Elimination Chamber... If my co-overlords agree that is.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Julian Martin (03-19-2014)
Clean Lucena Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2014, 08:53 AM

Elimination Chamber! Whoa! Really? I mean, with all the paperwork that is needed to do such a match... and why against six contenders? Cheat's sad. =(
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-19-2014, 08:55 AM

(03-19-2014, 08:33 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: You could almost feel the testosterone flowing off his mouth.

Wow.

There's just no words for this.

Go home, come back tomorrow and try again Juno. You failed.

Brilliant first impression, Mister MacAlister. Was I not being facetious enough? Are you such a simpleton that unless I spell out my sardonicism, you won't understand it and will take it completely at face value?

I guess so. Between that long pause you made to think to either think the comment over, or to think of some clever little quip to fire back at me, I can deduce that you're...

Prepare yourself.

Not as sagacious as you silently claim to be. Fret not! Maybe one day, it'll click! I doubt that much, but anything can happen.

As for the blockhead Lucena, you're quite flattering. Wait, I need to make sure I'm sarcastic enough for MacAlister! Hey Macalister! That was a joke!

Wait, I think I might've been too late in announcing that.

Either way, Lucena is an idiot worthy of four more words: overruled.

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2014, 09:01 AM

Ha! You said I was worthy of four more words and you said only one! You don't know count! HAHAHAHA. Go and cook something tasty.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-19-2014, 09:11 AM

(03-19-2014, 08:55 AM)Kendall Sawyer Said: four more words: overruled.

(03-19-2014, 09:01 AM)Cheat Lucena Said: Ha! You said I was worthy of four more words and you said only one! You don't know count! HAHAHAHA. Go and cook something tasty.

Is that so? Those "four more words" were still describing you. Last I checked, that makes four.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
(03-19-2014), Julian Martin (03-19-2014)
Clean Lucena Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2014, 09:35 AM

If you make such an statement as "Four more words" and you continue with double dot I expect those four more words after them. Women logic. Anyway, you still look hot despite your mistakes with me =)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clean Lucena's post:
(03-19-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 09:42 AM

Archi, give my nigga, Radio, and I can get Freddie to suck your dick. He will take it all and leave no mess. Whatchu say?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
(03-19-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 09:56 AM

I say shut the fuck up Swaggins you piece of shit.

Cheat, you got no choice champ. The first two people named for the match are Mr. Radio & Hank Lane... More details to come...

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-19-2014, 10:04 AM

Wait. What do you mean I'm being used as a bribe? Carlton, are you really offering my head game to people in exchange for favors for Radio of all people? Goddamn, like I ain't got enough to worry about. Archie, can I get in on that Lucena gauntlet? Seems fun. No trade, just a simple request.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2014, 10:05 AM

This is misfeasance! You'll have news from my lawlers playa!
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 10:07 AM

Lawlers? Anything but the Lawlers? The last thing I want after me is Grandmaster Sexy and Jerry The King Lawler...

You have no choice Lucena, you want to hold the Warfare Championship? Then step up.

Frodo, there's more chance of Swift Ion & RaYne getting in that title match than you.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-19-2014, 10:10 AM

Everybody hates me

[Image: www.MessenTools.com-Emoticon-cry.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-19-2014, 10:23 AM

(03-19-2014, 08:55 AM)Kendall Sawyer Said:
(03-19-2014, 08:33 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: You could almost feel the testosterone flowing off his mouth.

Wow.

There's just no words for this.

Go home, come back tomorrow and try again Juno. You failed.

Brilliant first impression, Mister MacAlister. Was I not being facetious enough? Are you such a simpleton that unless I spell out my sardonicism, you won't understand it and will take it completely at face value?

I guess so. Between that long pause you made to think to either think the comment over, or to think of some clever little quip to fire back at me, I can deduce that you're...

Prepare yourself.

Not as sagacious as you silently claim to be. Fret not! Maybe one day, it'll click! I doubt that much, but anything can happen.

As for the blockhead Lucena, you're quite flattering. Wait, I need to make sure I'm sarcastic enough for MacAlister! Hey Macalister! That was a joke!

Jesus fucking Christ, we get it. You read a fucking thesaurus for fun! Cool fucking story, sis. Tell me more about how knowing when and how to use the word "sagacious" (which she could very well be using wrong but no one cares enough to have even heard of it) is a fucking godsend in this profession. Shit, I'm a snob for grammar but even I can keep it fucking simple.

Oh, and nice attempt at the trying to sound smarter than everyone while being sarcastic (fuck sardonic and facetious, bitch). Too bad there's been a million and five other people who've done just that.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 10:47 AM

Archie, shut your knob goblin English cunt. Only good thing to cone from England was Busted, and even then they suck dick. James Bourne is a queer. Just not as big a queer as you. Go lick Willy's Willy, ya poof.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 10:54 AM

Well done SwagMire, proving your intelligence as always...

Do I look like the kind of guy who would be into Busted? You're a fucking idiot.

I get it though, you're upset and you're throwing your toys out of the pram because neither you or Frodo will be granted a title match. Do what you do best and cry yourself to sleep or lose another match.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 11:17 AM

I don't care if you like busted or not. But yes, you do look like the type to listen to Busted while prancing around like some princess in your sisters knickers. Don't worry, Kate, your secret's safe with me. Now go wash the cum out your ears, I never wanted to a title shot, and I also never said you listen to busted. Oh, while you're being otherwise useless I'd like some bangers and mash.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 11:24 AM

Ah, I'm useless am I SwagMire? Tell me boy, how's that record of yours looking? I must admit, losing to a new guy in his first ever professional wrestling match is pretty impressive... No one is quite sure how you have managed to be so fucking awful.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-19-2014, 11:51 AM

(03-19-2014, 10:28 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(03-19-2014, 08:55 AM)Kendall Sawyer Said: Brilliant first impression, Mister MacAlister. Was I not being facetious enough? Are you such a simpleton that unless I spell out my sardonicism, you won't understand it and will take it completely at face value?

Prepare yourself.

Oh shit. She got me. I'm silently claiming to be clever. Damn girl! You're a mind reader and shit now. You're motherfuckin' Jean Grey up in this bitch! Yet no....no, not at all or else you wouldn't have started off sayin' I don't get your sarcasm. Yeah, I get it. The angsty white girl too bored with society to care still needs to poke fun at the living joke. Haha. Good job. I owe you a proverbial cookie cause you can verbally jab Radio, a guy who can be outwitted by Peter Gilmour. Don't know who Gilmour is?? Don't worry...you'll find out soon enough and I'm sure you'll be right there with your dry wit and tongue and cheek candor that would have Jenji Kohan so inspired she just might phone you up and ask if you'd like a job as one of her next characters in another show about a woman stuck in an awkward bind just tryin' to get by. Y'know what...when that happens. Take the job. Cause you don't belong here cupcake. You're gonna get eaten alive if you think your half cocked assumptions lined with irony and cynicism will get you by. You'll fall as soon as you take you're first step and you'll fall hard. Cause this ain't an episode of New Girl and you aren't Zooey Deschanel. You start runnin' your mouth like that and say something shitty and sideways to the wrong person and they won't rebute you with words. You're gonna get knocked the fuck out by that idiot too stupid to debate, who won't care if you can memorize twelve different words for ironic and sarcastic. Your passive aggressive humor that might give a Scott Pilgrim fan a chuckle...will put your ass in the hospital and then you'll really get a taste of how dull and boring life can be. Starin' at four walls in a hospital where the only person who can hear your cleverness is you. So you wanna prompt someone to prepare for somethin'. Prepare for that. Cause it will happen. Till then though...sit your ass the fuck down and shut up. Try to come up to me and talk like you got a sense of who I am. I oughta be that guy to knock your ass outta commission but I won't. Nah. I let your failure here come from getting taken out by someone even further below your inflated sense of astuteness. That'll add a nice sting to your send off to the hospital. Beaten by an idiot. Hey but maybe if you're lucky....Regina Spektor or Rilo Kiley will hear about your flop here in the XWF and love that concept so much, you might get song written about it in your honor. So at least there could be that small jaded twist of a silver lining to your short lived career as a wrestler for the XWF.

Really, you do get it? Oh, consider me a little bit confused, seeing as though you brought up that one comment and played it completely straight. Right, this is the part where you hop up and shout loud enough to block out the cries and screams of a child whose legs were blown off during the most recent suicide bombing or drone strike over in the Middle East, that you were pointing out the flaws in my own sarcastic diatribe. Right, that's most definitely what you were trying to accomplish, no matter how poorly that came across. My bad.

Maybe you should stick to responding at length; short, snide remarks seem to bring up more confusion than any other alternative.

Angsty white girl? Poking fun at the living joke? I'm sorry, I didn't know the person who seemingly just took issue with me supposedly stepping over a boundary in determining the type of person he is through what he said has the ability to do the exact same thing to me. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. I'm shaking right now; someone hold me.

You're right, I have no idea who Peter Gilmour is. However, again you try to ascertain who I am by, how did you put it? Being a "mind reader"?

But here's where his argument takes a nose dive off a cliff. Another assumption, naturally. An assumption that I have no wrestling ability to speak of. What on earth gave you that idea? The fact that I'm new, or a woman, or both? Xenophobic, misogynistic, a combination?

Okay, I've held my tongue on this matter long enough: is there any rhyme or reason to these pop culture references? What, are you so afraid that you're point won't come across based on your ability to convey it? You have to throw out a nod to something that people have more familiarity with so they can say "Oh, now I get it! I wouldn't have if he didn't compare it to something I have knowledge of because I'm a backwards piece of human cattle!"

Bravo, Griffin. You almost had us all fooled. You're the idiot who's too stupid to debate in your little example.

Wait, that's likely the reason why he didn't throw out a nice little reference there! I cracked the code!

Hit me, in that case. Come on, you bumbling, blockheaded bastard, hit me as hard as you can.

No, you wanna let me get beat by someone who I feel is even further below me than you? Right, you're brilliant at cowering away while claiming you're trying to aid in producing a greater sense of embarrassment for me to face. A real class act there.

Talking about how I shouldn't open my mouth about who he is, while spelling out everything he thinks he knows about me in the same breath. Such brilliance. Such sheer, unrelenting superiority right there. As a matter of fact, how about we all give him a big round of applause?

No?

Well, okay then.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 12:12 PM

I lost because he's better than I am. Plain and simple. I resect the man, but I will be gunning for a rematch. Speaking of matches. How about you and me have one? Legend says that once upon a time you knew how to wrestle, before your tits began to sag and your dick went limp. If I win, no matter what Radio gets a title shot. I lose, I never get a US title shot. I'll even let you pick the match type. We do it on Madess, though. Deal?
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 12:21 PM

God your English disgusts me. You and I... it's you and I. I used to know how to wrestle before I had a tragic injury, yes. I still know how to wrestle, I'm just not supposed to. I have no intention of fighting on a lesser brand than Warfare, and I have no intention of fighting at all. I'm a part of management now Swaggins, I don't need to wrestle to prove a point.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 12:47 PM

There's also supposed to be a pause between the "god" and "your", but it's ok. Let us not forget the pause between the now and Swaggins. Curious that you choose to go down this path. Are you claiming to be less than Madison, because in his gender bending he still was willing to wrestle as a manager. I guess he is your better, as am I. You mewing quim.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 01:04 PM

Yep, keep telling yourself you're better than me. You're also better than Mr. Radio and Ambrose Helios... Hear that sarcasm?

I don't need to prove myself to someone who has proven nothing of themselves now do I Swaggins?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-19-2014, 01:38 PM

Can't a challenge just be answered and that's the end of it? Two or three arguments started for no fucking reason! There's something wrong with you people!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 01:58 PM

You can say what you want, but you're the one cowering. Either shut your fat English cock nuzzling face or man up and take me on. Pussy.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 02:12 PM

Speak to management with some respect Swaggins. I tell you what though, I have a treat for you. You're in the elimination chamber match... you're the first in the ring as well. Be careful what you wish for... undoubtedly another loss on your everlasting tally.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 02:36 PM

Archie, are you ? And I mean that with the most disrespect I can muster. I never wanted to be in this match. I'll give it my best, but I wanted you in the ring, not Lucena. You fucking inbred blue blooded simple fuck. Go sniff your mum's knickers, you dog faced pikey cum guzzling abomination.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Ah such wit and such charm SwagMire. What do you want with wrestling a retired wrestler anyway? I mean I suppose it's because you can't actually beat anyone on the current roster right?

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 02:40 PM

and if you really don't want to be in it then put that stupid cunt of a brother in the match instead, i don't give a fuck which one of you down syndrome idiots competes in the match.

*Archie takes a deep breath*

God you actually got me angry for a moment there.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 02:57 PM

Samuels shakes his head in disbelief.

"And we're supposed to take Bore-fare seriously?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Samuels's post!
Archie Lawson (03-19-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 03:03 PM

I want you because when I tried to help my friend Radio and you not only insulted me, but him as well. You're just some stuck up fat piece of washed up shit, if you even had a heyday, that is. When did you hit your peak? Was it about the time people thought Margaret Thatcher was anything less than an insufferable cunt?
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Your intelligence fails you once again. I never claimed to have a hayday. You're just a coward who likes to fight retired men

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 04:50 PM

Did I say you claimed to have a heyday? No, I said if you had one. If. Archie, IF. Jesus, for some poncey trumped up fat sack of decrepitty you sure like to get a lot wrong. I guess it's what to expect from a fat sack of decrepitty. By the way, nice of you to admit you were never shit, and to admit you won't ever be shit. Even with Gio helping you, you'll never reach the level of success that Madness has. Go eat a dick, you Berk.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 05:06 PM

Warfare's been as successful as Madness for a way longer period of time. That show would be nothing if it wasn't for Heyman. Why don't you do your research before you go throwing your same bland insults around? You're ridiculously repetitive and everyone is bored of you and your shitty brother whining and using the same insults over and over again. Don't like Warfare? Then don't have your title match if you don't want one. To think, I grant you a chance to redeem all your recent failures and this is how you repay me. Where's the gratitude and respect? I am a member of the management team and you're a petty nobody who is yet to achieve anything other than loss after loss. SO Swaggins, you can make your pick... you either take the opportunity and talk to me with respect, or you can just fall into nothingness as Frodo did.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2014, 06:41 PM

I'm a nobody who managed to get under your skin, and who despite not winning more than 2 matches I was able to get a title shot, that I did not ask for. As for Frodo, he's a nobody eh? Why is it hard for people to keep his name out of the conversation? Face it, you want me or Freddie because we draw a crowd. We get attention. So yeah, I'll do your little show, and hell I'll even be nice. You're just going to one day admit I'm right about the crowd drawing.

OoC:Too mean Archie, I thought we were McBusted buddies. :'(
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-19-2014, 06:43 PM

We'll see if you can draw a crowd come Warfare on March the 2nd... We'll see. Oh and seeing as you and Radio are all buddy buddy now, you two can start the chamber match against each other... Because I am feeling, oh so nice.

OOC: We are McBusted buddies but nasty Arch had to come out and regain authoritayyyyyyyyyyyy

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-19-2014, 07:11 PM

need dat puss dat puss Hello my name is The Crimsong Dogma and feint my leisure plumber punt!
puss dat
dat puss dap tuss dat puss@!1!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post