Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I wanna do bad things to you... {Part 4}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-19-2014, 06:20 AM

The last time we saw Alexandra, she spoke on her match, and she said that she was going to enjoy her last night before the big match. It seemed she was going to do just that. A sleek black car, was speeding down the highway, music blaring from the sound system. Marcus was at the wheel, Alexandra in the passenger seat. Marcus drove them to a club in a darker part of the city, obviously he knew where he was taking them. Once their he got out of the car, and opened her door, before leading them both inside the club, his hand resting on her lower back. Was it a showing of protection or was it a showing of claiming? They headed to the bar first, downing a drink or two, scanning the room. As they did, they spoke.

"What's all this about Marcus?"

Alexandra turned to face him, curiosity obvious on her face.

"You need a night out as much as anyone else. You have a lot coming your way, so you should enjoy yourself while you can."

Alexandra laughed softly, listening to him. He shot her a heart stopping smile. She blushed, smirked, and nodded her head, before turning to look at the dance floor. It had been so long since she had been out to a club with anyone. Let alone someone who she knew so well. She knew him well enough to know what was coming next.

"Alexandra, would you do me the glorious honor of dancing with me?"

He winked at her with that smirk of his. Damn him and that smirk, it could get her into a lot of trouble. Wait.. trouble.. who would be mad at her... absolutely no one. Because no one had the right to be. He offered his hand to her.

"I would love to."

She took his hand and he led her out onto the floor. The two of them, danced close together, her arms around his neck. His face against hers, the two of them closer than normal. She closes her eyes, and when she opens them, she looks up. She spots two lovers on the balcony, kissing and laughing with each other. The smell of death, wafted down to her nose from them.. a message from the Gods. They were doomed to die, she could ease the pain.. make it quick, so they could move on together, rather than alone. She knew how to help them, after all, he looked hungry, and she couldn't let him starve.

"Look at that... young love, so wild and reckless. Two souls, doomed to die tonight."

[Image: nxltgy.gif]

Marcus didn't quite get what Alexandra meant, obvious from the look on his face. Alexandra placed her hand on his cheek, her back resting against his chest, as they danced. Guiding him to the scene of the two lovers making out on the balcony inside the club. He smirked and then pressed against her, as they continued to dance.

"So you can tell when someone near you is doomed to die. That could be a useful trait around a vampire."

Alexandra nodded, turning back around, wrapping her arms around his neck. They danced close together as they spoke about her newly found gift, came as a package deal with the wings.

"Yes I can. I can feel it from quite a ways away. But with these two, it's really strong. Stronger than the smell of lust, desire, sex, and longing. They would have died in a car wreck, drunk driving is bad for you."

He smirked again, his red eyes gazing into hers.

"But I have a feeling you have something else in mind, sweet little pet."

Alexandra nodded, their faces close together. She traced a finger down his jawline, before speaking again.

"It would be such a shame for all that blood to go to waste. She seems like such a yummy morsel.. I bet you can hear her blood from here, pumping.. pumping.. pumping through her veins, rushing to the heart. You need to feed."

Marcus nodded their lips close. The two turned their attention back to the pair of lovers on the balcony as they started to come down the staircase, Marcus lead Alexandra towards the door that lead to the alleyway, shrouding both of them in darkness. He spoke softly.

--Outside the bar--

"Pin the guy to the wall, making him watch before you kill him."

The couple stumbled out of the bar, and started walking down the street towards Alexandra and Marcus. Marcus went in for the kill, as soon as they walked past the alleyway. Alexandra chuckled, watching as Marcus grabbed the woman, causing the guy to spin around and run into the darkness of the alleyway, where she grabbed him, slamming him into the wall and holding a dagger to the guys throat. Alexandra licked the guys cheek, and forced him to watch as Marcus, dug his teeth into the girls neck, draining his girlfriend of blood. Alexandra dug her other dagger, deep into the guys gut, rendering him unable to fight back, forcing him to watch as his true love died at the hand of a vampire. When it was over, Alexandra drug her other dagger across the guys neck, feeling as empowered as she had the last time she did it. Laughing she let the guy fall to the floor, before walking over to Marcus, a spot of blood pooled on his cheek. Alexandra leaned up, and licked it off, Marcus closed his eyes in reaction to her movements.

"I would say it's time to go home, there's so much to tell you, so many things to plan... and you have your match."

He winked at her and they disappeared into the night, as sirens wailed in the distance, coming towards the alleyway they had just been in. This had been one hell of a night, one she wouldn't forget for a very long time to come. It was a release for her. The bloodthirsty creature inside of her craved to be let out, and she thought, perhaps, being around Marcus.. would soothe that savage beast inside. While at the same time, she could watch over him, catch prey with the drop of a hat, so he never had to go hungry. They could help each other....

--Fin--

OOC: Again Marcus used with permission

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post