Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacAlister is a major league pussy
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-17-2014, 09:22 AM

I laid out the challenge...

MacAlister versus Duke...

Buried Alive...

Winner receives control of the others tag team title...

Yet, I've not received a response... That tells me one thing. MacAlister knows he'll lose.

The choice is yours, Griffin... Accept the challenge, or forfeit your half... There are other teams just waiting around for their shot at the gold and yet, here you are, holding up progress...

Madness, Warfare, it doesn't matter to me... Let's get this thing buried once and for all, and quickly...

The clock is ticking.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2014, 09:33 AM

OOC: I think this would make an excellent Main Event on the 3/31/14 Madness. Just saying.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2014, 09:41 AM

OOC: You are dead to me Griff. Dead. To. Me.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-17-2014, 09:55 AM

(03-17-2014, 09:46 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: OOC: Sorry man. I didn't see your post till after I posted mine.

OOC: Did anyone hear something? Could have been the wind, could have been my farts, I definitely heard something.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2014, 09:59 AM

Why not make it a special match? Extreme Hell in a Cell? Let me special guest ref, maybe? Since I don't care for either of you white boys much.
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-17-2014, 10:08 AM

Swag, no. In case you didn't notice, you have nothing to do with this.

The Buried Alive stipulation has been laid down and accepted.

Griffin MacAlister, out of the goodness of my heart, I will allow you to choose, your home turf of Madness, or my turf of Warfare. Name it! Name the date! I'll be there!
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-17-2014, 10:11 AM

Ah, Griffin wants the match on Warfare? I assume that's the 26th, let me mark that down.

*Begins to chisel words into a stone tablet.*

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-06-2016)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-17-2014, 10:20 AM

Maybe I couldn't hear over the various GMs clamoring for this match and some useless Swaggy guy butting in where he doesn't belong.

March 26th Warfare.

Consider it booked.

It'll be nice to have you out of the equation, Griffin.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2014, 10:24 AM

I just thought the extreme hell in a cell would netter suit your desire to punish the man. And I'd rather enjoy being in the cell watching you two lovers hurt each other. Since I've already shown evidence that your partner likes older men.