Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death's Games
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-16-2014, 02:04 PM

~Aokigahara Jukai Forest~

The soft wind barely moved the leaves so it was easy for people to believe they were feeling the final breaths of the spirits along the backs of their necks. Every time a twig snapped, people would jump and look for some sort of creature or another human. Their hearts would start to race, forcing more blood through their veins as they fought the instinct of Fight or Flight. The soft fluttering sound of ribbons twisting in the soft wind sounded like words, the final wishes of those who left them tied around the trees for their bodies to be found.

“Point….pointless rib…ribbons.”

The camera turned and focused on the man, sitting in a tree with a sick smile and bandages hanging off his face.
[Image: Isp2Kpr.jpg]

“You…you know where…..where you…you are….in…influenced….by the so…souls of the dead. Ignoring….their final screams!”

The person holding the camera jumped back, bumping into his counterpart and causing the both of them to fall back into a tree. The man jumped out of the tree, his green shirt stained with dried blood and bits of mud.

“I…I plan on hos…hosting my show…here.”

“You…you have your….own…show?”

Cold, dead eyes looked past the camera and locked on to the source of the voice, “Yes…yes…Just for…for the weekend…”

Suddenly, the man started laughing, as if he was just told a very funny joke. His hands tangled in his hair and pulled at the bandages, but his laughter never stopped. He threw his head back and stared up at the tree covered sky, as if trying to watch the spirits that floated overhead.

“It’s….time…to..to..to see…who survives and who…who joins the spirits.”

His voice was soft, and he looked too…relaxed. It caused the men in behind the camera to shudder violently.

“Possessions….possible…deaths….and suicides. What more…could…could I ever ask for?”

His eyes slowly slid back to the two men, the smile never leaving his face….but…now that the men stared at their death, they realized the smile was permanently etched in the Killer’s white face. They never saw where the knife came from but it was suddenly in the standing man’s hands.

“Let your voices join…the ones…you…you ignored!”

[Image: MTFIPgs.gif]

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-16-2014), Vincent Kane (03-18-2014)
Vincent Kane Offline
"Death isn't as bad as you think."

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-18-2014, 12:39 PM

"Ah, Aokigahara Jukai Forest. I wasn't able to visit last time I was in Japan. I believe it was around four hundred years ago. I'm not sure. When you're my age, you forget sometimes."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Kane's post:
ZakMisery (03-18-2014)