Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Startin' to look a lot like Christmas
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2014, 07:18 AM

As we draw closer to that fateful day I think it's starting to become clear which team has the trigger happy rookies and which team has the plan and the experience to get the job done when and where it actually matters.

Cue Swigger coming in now to try n' suck my flaccid penis because the only time people pay attention to him or remember he exists is when he's arguing with someone who is seen as a superior human specimen, such as myself.

Sid puts up his arm like he's going to make a muscle but it doesn't seem like he's flexing at all.

And to my fellow team mates? Victory was already had the moment this match got signed, but do not let up now! I want us to beat those fucks so far into the dirt that not a single one of 'em is able to say a single single word word after the fuckin' show show!--!

Onward! On word!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-15-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-15-2014, 08:04 AM

Cute boys. Just cute. You've got the worst wrestler in the fed on your team, and then you went and added Dim. Fuck, Eli had to go and cheat just to maybe give you a fighting chance. Oh, and Sid, I'm not a ghost anymore I'm back in the land of the living, don't pretend you can't hear me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2014, 11:13 AM

Who said that?

No, seriously....who said that?

I had a flash grenade go off - literally, inside my office...less than four minutes ago and I can't see thing right now. I think a couple of people from the cleaning crew may have even died. I'm not certain though. Well...I'm 12% not certain.

It's actually a safe bet they're dead.

But, that's what happens when you come out of a week long, peyote induced journey, only to find yourself holding a live weapon of mass destruction ready to go off. People get hurt. Thankfully not me though. Anyway...the point is, rhinos do not make very good bed fellows....or house guests for that matter. Wait, no...that's not it. No, the point is...I have no idea who's talking. He sounds short and insignificant though.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-15-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-15-2014, 11:30 AM

Oh, Gio, it's me Frodo. I'm back, and still quite short. I picked up a lovely supply of Crystal, if you'd be interested in having a party with me.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post