Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Would It Matter? (Christine #1)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-15-2014, 05:46 AM

(Permission to use John Austin)

Would it Matter?

“If I wasn’t here tomorrow would anybody care. If my time was up I’d wanna know, you were happy I was there? If I wasn't here tomorrow would anyone lose sleep? If I wasnt hard and hollow then maybe you would miss me”? Good questions there. don’t you think? What if it was your last day on earth, did you do anything that mattered to anyone? Did you do everything you wanted? Would anyone even care? Would your life matter to anyone? Would it even matter to you? What did you do with your life? Did you find romance? Did you live the American dream? Did anything you did in your life ever amount to anything?

We all know… life is how we make it. It is how it is destined to be. You can own a multi-million dollar company or you can be a homeless beggar. You can be a mom or dad or a college student. You can be a soldier or you can be a teacher. It don’t matter what your job is… what matters is what you did with your life. But what if… what if you really didn’t do much? What if you die alone with no friends, no family? What would it matter? No one would know you… or would they? Would anyone care? Would anyone miss you at All

Running down a dark path, alone and with a lot on her mind. She is thinking bout her life… she is thinking about the match… she is thinking about her relationships and her so called friends. She has her headset on and as she runs she starts to sing the song.

Christine: (Singing to herself) I know I'm a mess and I wanna be someone.,Someone that I’d like better. I can never forget, so dont remind me of it forever. What if I just pulled myself together? Would it matter at all? What if I just tried not to remember? Would it matter at all? All the chances that have passed me by? Would it matter if I gave it one more try? Would it matter at all? If I left tomorrow would anybody care? Stuck in this sorrow, Going nowhere.

She turns turns the music off as she stops for a moment and take her pulse and sips some water. She looks down as she is taking this moment to catch her breathe. She looks around and sees no one there. She sighs a moment and closed her eyes. She wondered if she even mattered. She wondered if anyone would give a damn. It was even to the point so started to think that maybe her own boyfriend could be turning on her. But with Austin… she knew what to do. She knew how to make him see the error of his ways.

Christine: This is becoming the story of my life. Would it matter? Does it matter? Would anyone really give a damn really if I was around or not. If I showed up for a match or even lived or died? At times I wonder, how many are just using me. How many think they can get in the ring with me and use me to better their careers. Yeah, Just one more things.

She looks down again and takes another sip.

Christine: Resistance is power, and knowledge is good. I dominate and control what I believe is good. I believe I have found the one true thing in my life… but then things happen and I wonder… did I even matter? Did anyone even care? Punishment after punishment and beating after beating… all with the same outcome and all with the same price. Does it matter? Does my work go unnoticed?

She looks around before turning around and starting to head back. John was still sleeping when she left for her run. She wanted to make sure she stayed fit. She wanted to make sure she was prepared for this match. She had to many in the match to focus on just one person. 17 vs 17. Sounds more like a battle royal crowd. But she was making sure she stayed focus. She knew Austin was on the same team. Her trust was with him but in the back of her mind… she wondered if he still trusted her. But then again… the voices will tell you anything to get you to lose focus and trust in people. Had happened before and was sure to happen again.

Christine: Would it matter if I showed up for this feud? Probably not… but I am going to be there. I am going to show up and I am going to do what I do best. Kick ass! Win or lose… I have given up on that concept. I have a job to do no matter what anyone thinks. The world will have to live with my imperfections and the world will have to live with my style. I could stand here and tear down Griffin or Ally or even the leader Eli. But what good would it do to go on a verbal insult. This is a war… and it isn’t a war on words. It is a physical war. Only fists and punches will win. It is a matter of who the stronger, more powerful team is. It is a matter of who the smarter team is in that squared circle.

She smirked.

Christine:War… That is all this is. Hell… it is called World War X-treme for God’s sake. It is time to put up… it is time to shut up and be all that you can be. Will people be hurt. Hell yes. WE all will be broken. WE all will fall at some point. But in the end… it is who is bette? Who is stronger? I have read the rules and I know I am probably the weakest link. But I don’t care. I am here to stand up for what I believe in. I am here to do what I have to do. I am here to fight. I am here… I am here to destroy and I am here to help these other 16 people win this war. What match will I be in? Hell if I know. I know there is one person on my team that I am making sure is ready for this fight. There is one person in this team that I am going to make sure is all he can be.

She stops and takes a sip of her water again.

Christine: I will have my bag of toys. And If I manage to get on the Extreme rules match… I am sure each and everyone in that match will see once and for all and feel the wrath. You will feel my whip crack, you will feel the fire and fury. You will feel the pain… the pain I feel each and everyday. You will know once and for all what EACH and EVERYONE of you all have created when you come out here and degrade me. Hell even if I get in the standard one on one… I will still stand tall. I will still look whoever it is in the eyes and I will still prove once and for all… I am not one to be toyed with. I am not one to take lightly. Win or lose… I will be inflicting pain. I will be leaving a scar. I will be leaving my mark and that… that is something the unlucky bastard will have to live with.

She closed her eyes again… took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders back. She felt the stress start to roll away. She opens her eyes and begins to run again. She recites the words to the song again.

Christine: If I wasnt here tomorrow would anybody care? Still stuck inside this sorrow. I got nothing and going nowhere? I know I'm a mess and I wanna be someone, Someone that I’d like better. Can you help me forget, dont wanna feel like this forever?

She stops again as she stop repeating the words to the song.

Christine: Would it really matter? Would anyone really give a DAMN? Would anyone miss the Twisted Angel? Would anyone miss the fallen queen? Would anyone miss the insanity that falls on me? If I left tomorrow, would anyone remember. Probably not. But I am certainly going to try to make my presence known. I am certainly going to try and make everyone see, I am more than just a name on the roster. I am more than just one that stays in the shadows and minds my own business. I am more than what you all expect.

She again starts to run as she is quiet for a moment. Collecting her thoughts as she drew near to the house. She saw a figure standing outside as she approached. Was it him? Who else would it be? John watched as she ran up the steps and to the door. She stopped and looked at him, then roughly grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips. As they pulled away he spoke.

John: I started the water for you.

Christine: Thank you. We must get ready. The flight leaves today.

He opens the door for his dark queen and follows her in as the scene fades to black.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-15-2014), MattWard (03-15-2014), Scorpio (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)