Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Anti Ms. Radio campaign: EP6
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-15-2014, 04:46 AM

... continue!

- the image shows a door inside a house. The bell rings. And when an old woman open it, Cheat Lucena appears at the other side, with a jacket and using a politeness that we never have saw on him before -

Cheat Lucena: Good morning ma'am. Can I steal you five minutes of your life to talk about something that is pretty worrying?

Old Woman: Is this one of those religious sect advertisment?

Cheat Lucena: No, not at all. But I'm heading a campaing that I think will benefit each and every one's lives by not having certain product on TV and I need the help of decent american people as you to continue with this project.

Old Woman: Ok, young man, you can enter. I don't like pretty much TV either.

Cheat Lucena: It's just going to take a few minutes.

- the woman let Cheat enters, offers him a chair and both get sitted -

Cheat Lucena: I'm not going to lie, for the moment, this is the first home I visit with my project. I'm not looking for money or anything. This is something I've been thinking through a good conversation with a good friend, recently, when I was in a near-dead experience. I have not any kind of company, government support, I'm alone with this because I personaly believe it's a situation that has been like that through some years and this has to change and, ma'am, I need your help. I'll tell you that I'm not any kind of homofobic or hater. I just think there is things that should be rated at least as tasteless by the TV producers meanwhile they're spending they're time censoring stupid things that really should be known. So we're in a pretty unfair positition. But there is some kind of product that should not be anymore at our tv's or programms. Mass media is the main tool to direct people's mind and we have to be extreme cautious about what we put on it. And being me a man of honor, that I'm basing my life in doing things that I'm not really proud of (well, maybe sometimes I evilly enjoyed) actions to reach the climb to the top, to the point that I'm basing all my life, written in a Biography that is already being made, I could not do like nothing happens. THIS has to be removed from the face of the earth as soon as posible.

I don't know if you have ever heard about wrestling. Wrestling is a sport that is based on the battle between a good force and a bad force. I'm part of the bad forces, I'm not going to deny it. And if you think a bit, you could imagine how hard is for me to ask for help to the people that I hate so much, but I really have no choice. As I was saying... wrestling is a sport that is based on the battle between good and evil that once was such a good way to entertain yourself and transmit values but that times have change. Now we have half-emos guys, extremely femenine people that don't throw any kind of good message to the young people that loves this sport. Believe me, I'm not an homofobic, but I come from a place, Spain, that has one of the biggest gay pride days that the humanity have seen. It's tolerated with any problem, but it's not pretty covered in TV. Why? Because we're clever enough to realise that guys with leopard thongs dancing as a stripper would it's not the best thing to show on TV. And this kind of gay guys not only express themselves with dancing or anything, they could do it also talking, walking, the things they said. I have no problem with normal, serious gay people, but these kind of people is reaching everyplace. And they're soft and astute to reach these positions to throw these, at first non gay messages, but that has their subliminal gay's mssages. Jay Leno's one of them, Jarron Collins is one of them (yes, Jarron, no the openly gay one, the other), and I don't know if you has heard rumours about Michelle Obama. There is some theories talking that she's a gay man before that operated herself/himself to help his husband political carreer, but all her acts match with this theory. But anyway, why I talked about wrestling before? What has this to do about wrestling? Pretty easy. These individuals are reaching some positions at the business, to the point I...
Cheat broke his voice, like a person that's going to cry I... I'll be wrestling one this sunday, in my first ever wrestling PPV. And it's not that, this match will decide who is going to be the new United States championship. Things get worse. There is several titles my wrestling company, lots of them, but if there is one that shouldn't be reach by the wrong person, if you in anyway love your country, it's that one, the United States Championship. I know through my accent that you realised long time ago that I'm not from United States. And trust me, I'm not embracing this country because there is several things I'm not in accord with at all of all of you. And also, I'm not looking for your support. But this guy... "Mr. Radio" it's his name, it's the last person that should have the right to win this title. I'll be honest, it's too late to remove him from the match. Luckily I have several tactics that would count on my favor in order to pin the guy, be a worthy representant for the United States Championship, but this kind of person is extremely dangerous. At first I took it as a joke, talking with my friend that is called Sid Feder, we just laught about it, but thinking again, at my home... this is nothing to laught about. I could be physically raped during our wrestling match at World War X-Treme. Obviously I'll try all the possible ways this to happen, and possible that won't happen if all is on track. But if this dude find the way to explore my rectum during the match due to strange circunstances that are out of my control, I just ask you, and all the people I can send this message. Turn of the TV if this happens. This should not be seen in any way.

Or even more. If this guy not raped my as I think it's on his plans and he just end up beating me with some kind of voodoo magic or others inexplicable ways and ends being the United States Championship, in any way put the TV on the see this guy. If you find him, just turn him off. It's the best way to avoid a innocent child to grow up as some kind of butterfly For your own good. For the benefit of all the people of the world. If you promise you would do it and I promise I would kick him in the balls strong enough that his libido would end, ending with his reign of terror, chaos and mannerisms.

- the woman woman looks horrified and Cheat looks pretty serious with all of this. Then, the sounds of keys opening the door hits the ambient. A normal aged woman and a little kid enters on scene. Also a little kid reach the place and, when Cheat has enough of his t-shirt to read, it has a spotted some phrases... -

"MR. RADIO
BEST OF THE MULTIVERSE"

Cheat Lucena: Oh... playa... really?

- Cheat's looks nervous as fuck. He suddenly get up. The old woman look at him and gets even more horrified by the sudden move of Cheat when the other woman looks surprised. Quickly, nerviously and reeling, Cheat reach the guy, and bend his knees to talk to him face to face. He puts an arm on the kid's soldier, that looks surprised. It looks like he's going to fatterly approach him to tell him what is well done and what is not. Cheat is even having tics at his face, blinking. Heavy breath. It looks like he's having some kind of battle between what he really wants to do and what he's trying to achieve with this speech to the old woman. Then suddenly sit up and says... -

Cheat Lucena: Aw, playa, FUCK IT!

- KICK RIGHT IN THE BALLS OF THE KID! -

- the image Cheat runs getting out of the house, meanwhile the other two women are shouting. The Biographer is outside in the car -

Cheat Lucena: 3-0 Bio! 3-0! Turn on the fucking car! We gotta get out of here!

- the image ends with Bio turning on the car, Cheat getting in and leaving the place like bat out of hell meanwhile the two womans shout and cry out of the house -

to be continue
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
Christine Nash (03-15-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), Sid Feder (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)