Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Party Time part 3: Bad News For Cowards - Collab w/ Sid Feder, Eli James & Morbid..
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-15-2014, 03:12 AM

Just moments after Sid Feder and Morbid Angel finished robbing aka terrorizing a Wendy's, they follow just behind Eli toward a waiting car in the parking lot. They are holding bags of money and have their guns. Blood is splattered on the money and all over themselves.

Ambrose Helios peers out of the drivers seat window of the waiting vehicle. He shakes his head at Sid and Morbid who are messing around on their way to the car. Eli tries his best to ignore them as he clambers into the passenger seat.

Ambrose-"I thought you morons would never show up. I hope some of that money is for me."

They climb into the back of the car still laughing without a care in the world. Sid is still laughing about tossing those golden hot tries on the employee just before leaving.

Morbid- "That almost fucked us over, it's not funny! If it weren't for Eli showing up we--"

Eli- "It's none of our concern now. Judgment always has a funny way of finding people at odd times. Let's get a move on; we have a lot to discuss and prepare for."

Sid- Yeah, like how to get the fuckin' cowards on Theo Prince's team to address a simple challenge instead of running away from it and actin' like a bunch of fuckin' cowards.

Ambrose-"Are you talking about the tag team challenge that they didn't answer from you and Dim? Maybe one of them addressed it in a promo? Be careful saying you didn't hear their answer because they may have buried it 3,000 feet deep under a bunch of homoerotic slapstick comedy and forced you to turn off the TV like what they made poor Dimallisher do when Scorpio was snapping the towel at Supernova's ass."

Morbid- "Who cares about all that shit! We expect an answer or the XWF owner right here sitting in this car with us will take their absence as acceptance! Isn't that right, Eli?"

Turning to Eli, Sid leans in and agrees--

Sid- Morbid Angel might be crazy, but

Morbid- "Hey! I'm not the one who was in there a few minutes ago shooting off peoples feet!"

Sid- Anyway, Eli, he does make a good point about you bein' the owner and all that shit. These fucks have had days now to address out fucking challenge. Here's the way it's going to work--

Failure to address and shoot down the challenge like a fuckin' cowardly bitch automatically means you've accepted the challenge. That's the fact that they must now deal with, Eli, and yer just the man who can make it be. I've already laid out the challenge clear as fuckin' day and Dimallisher has agreed to take part in it. Now they need to find two of their pussies who can pretend to be real men just long enough to actually accept a fuckin' challenge and step into the ring with Dimallisher and I.

Because if this shit hole company allows that to avoid answering the challenge on the fucking XWF website, I'm not showing up to the pay per view! I'm not gonna fuckin' play games with some pussy in pink who thinks he can fuckin' ignore me and if the goddamn company you own allows that to happen, it must mean you don't need me on the team.

Eli remains surprisingly calm as Sid basically threatens to quit unless he gets off his fat ass and finally does something that matters. Eli responds with--

Eli- "So, ya would like 'em to be forced to address that challenge in to the public for all to see in a news update through the XWF site directly? And if they don't, then it's the same as them accepting your terms and we get to choose their two since they failed to speak up?"

Sid's eyes light up at the thought of choosing their two.

Sid- Even better! Yes, that works perfectly. I didn't even realize it would be up to us to name which two enter the tag challenge if they're too fuckin' ignorant and stupid to even address it while they have time. (fucking days worth already!)

Sid looks around the car at everybody. Morbid Angel is for some reason holding a camcorder in his hands and has been taping all of this.

Sid- Oh, fantastic; we've already got this all documented anyway so it's pretty much official as soon as you look into that camera and make it so, Eli -- owner.

Sid gently takes the cam from Morbid and passes it into Eli's waiting hands. Eli holds it up and speaks directly into it so there's no way these fucking brain dead idiots can miss the message this time.

Eli- "Boys.. if ya fail to address Sid and Dimallisher's challenge outside all the long winded talkin' you'v been doin'.. then you automatically accept the challenge and ya allow us to name which two members of your side enter. Don't be afraid to speak up. We know ya'll can talk a lot. Don't be afraid... just smile and say yes."

Sid Feder leans over and hugs Eli James, both men smiling at the camera looking like they should be in a photo booth.

Sid thinks back; way on back to the very first day he met Eli James. Sid remembers a man that didn't stare back at him with hatred in his heart or with disgust in his eyes. Sid remembers a man who saw Sid for who and what he really was -- just a long lost man who'd wandered astray for far too long now, and was asking for a chance.

A chance to live.

A chance to feel whole again.

A chance to shake hands with godliness.

[Image: wDHqK14.jpg]

Thank you Eli, fer shakin' hands with me on that day that changed my life, and thank you for making the cockblowers kneel down so I can kick them in their throats withing having to do a fuckin' superkick.

Ambrose then offers his hand towards Eli James.

His chance to feel whole again.

Eli accepts his hand and Ambrose smiles a smug smile.

Ambrose - " I'm not sure what's right and what's wrong anymore, but what I do know is that the Company MUST fall at our knees. That's easier said than done. You have my loyalty..."

Eli James looks directly into Ambrose's eyes and nods.

Victory in justice.

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ambrose Helios's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), Mr. Radio (03-15-2014), Sid Feder (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)