Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
2/3 of a Puzzle
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2014, 01:18 AM

His hand ran over my back and up to my shoulder. It was heat, not just body heat, something else was causing me to feel this. My eyes closed suddenly and my breathing calmed to his touch. How could this be real? How could he really be here, how could he have found me? I felt the wood log pop slightly as my eyes opened slowly and his touch was long washed from my skin. I looked over at him, eyes blazed.

You shouldn't be here, in fact, I don't even understand how you found me here. I thought you said you wanted nothing more to do with me or my company. Those were your words right? Right after I told you I was here to fix things with Marcus.

Those were my words, however, you took them as a permanent stance. I knew what you were there for Mandii but I didn't want to see you hurt. Whether you believe it or not, I do care about you like I always have.

I rolled my eyes, looking back into the fire and watching it dance to the slight breeze. I knew what he was now, something always seemed off about him. Now I knew what he really was, and in that, I assumed he knew what I had turned into. I closed my eyes and pulled my feet up to the log, pulling them tight to my chest.

Why come?

You had a different smell when you left the last time. Something changed, I didn't know then but...I heard you lost Sage. I understood what that must have done to you and after hearing all the things I did...I had to find you, to know you were safe.

Well thank you, but I can handle my own without the help of you or anyone else. Besides, I have two things to worry about right now and one of them can't and will not be you getting hurt.

I stood to my feet, kicking some wood to the fire. My arms crossed over my chest, my eyes set dead to the fire.

You shouldn't have tried to find me Cameron, in fact, you should have let me be.

I know what you are looking for, you are looking for her in the wrong place, but it is good that you are looking for her.

A gasp left my throat as I turned back to him. He sat on the log, one leg over the other, with a bowl of food in his hand. He looked up at me, putting some food in his mouth, and smiling as he chewed. I sighed and turned back to the fire to close my eyes, feeling and focusing on the warmth once more.

Her?

Original, well Siren that is. She smells different from you though, sure you aren't a harpy?

Opening my eyes I turned back around to him and leaned down. A growl hung in my throat as I looked into his eyes.

I'm not a Harpy, they take form of only the birds wings, I have the power to turn into a full bird aside from my head.

Not yet you don't.

Why do you think that?

He took another bite and looked up at me.

I smell human, you aren't full Siren so you only get the feet and wings I assume.

Good assumption.

Rolling my eyes once more I stood and looked at the fire.

Ok, if you know her, and you act like you have seen her, I assume you can tell me where she is? If not you are wasting my time and in that I will be a very pissed off person.

I know where she is, I also know she isn't going to want to talk to you all. I've been looking for you since you left, her, I was looking for after I smelt a sent close to yours on someone else. That lead me to the original you are looking for, or should be looking for.

I'm looking for the one with my blood line.

Wrong one to look for, at least right now. You want to look for the sister closest to Helen, the only one who is willing to speak with anyone and isn't "hiding" like the other one. Besides, you want someone with information about both your blood type and the rest of these, um, girls blood types. The one who made your blood line isn't going to know what someone who has gone through the change of the fish, only the one closest to Helen would.

So now you are telling me I was looking for the wrong original?

You never were great at direction...

I growled under a scowl at Cameron. I crossed my arms before looking up at the rest of the girl, lined up on another log, looking at me and Cameron. I rolled my eyes, sitting back down next to Cameron. The girls watched us while they ate their food, the looks on their faces told me they were having dinner in a show, at my expense.

And you are all looking at? Get ready to sleep, we are leaving out in the morning.

I pushed up from the log and walked into my tent. I had to worry about another girl who wanted to "Fight with me" and now Cameron. I had enough people on my side, in fact, I had more than enough. I started this on my own, and now, I had help, none of which I asked for.

------------------------------

[Image: PPV2_zps0c04e5ad.jpg]

The sun hit between trees as each movement I made with my feet would snap a twig or make a noise. The birds sung songs in the trees as each one of us made our way through the thickening trees. I tried to keep my breath low, making it almost unable to hear so I could hear the words going on behind me. It was true that I didn't trust Teakkin, but then again, now I didn't even trust my own sister.

It should be right up here.

When can we go to a nice beach? Why is it always forests?

I rolled my eyes trying to read past Miranda and Hadassa and keeping my ears on Nero and Teakkin. I would close my eyes here and there to focus even more, it rarely worked with the chatter going on between me and them. At last I gave up and moved up to where Cameron and Amaryllis were.

I remember my mother talking about her, Faline, they were never away from each others side, or at least that is how my mother told it. One day, that all changed. I don't know much, in fact, none. However, I do know that Faline is even worse than your sister Mandii.

I looked up, my eyes flashing over Amaryllis.

No one is worse than her, believe me. How far we no...

Suddenly an arrow was shot, grazing my face and causing blood to begin to flow. I touched my cheek before turning back to everyone.

Get down!

We all seemed to hit the ground at once. My body ran with heat and rushed to the cut. I closed my eyes, feeling the cut close slowly. I began to grab at the ground and make my way to Cameron.

Any ideas?

Ya, don't get shot and stay down.

I pushed up from the ground and started to dust some of the dirt off my pants.

Hey! You missed Katniss!

Mandii!

Shut up...Going to keep hiding or do you care to show me your face?

Suddenly, my body was pushed into the air and a hand was wrapped around my throat. I closed my eyes, feeling the air leave my lungs. My back at last hit a tree, sending a crack into the air and causing the birds to leave, before I felt all oxygen being cut off. I tried to pull away but my strength was being drained along with my air supply.

Not again.

Mandii!

I am really...Getting Tired...Of my name...Being called...

Oh no you don't.

I watched as Nero and Hadassa went after him, both hitting him in the back at the same time. They smiled before falling back, but that smile faded after seeing him still stand. They looked at each other before going after him once again, but this time they were both sent to the ground after getting a punch delivered to both of their jaws. I felt more pressure on my throat as my eyes began to slowly close and my body became numb.

Hadassa!

Miranda ran up from behind and pulled her sister up. Suddenly, I watched as Nero went to hit him, Miranda started to scream, Amaryllis clawed at his arm, and Hadassa tried to take out his feet. I felt my body drop to the ground as my sight began to blur. I watched on as the girls fought with all they had, but it wasn’t enough. While the scream caused him to put his hands over his ears, he wasn't phased by the attacks. Cameron turned into a wolf before my eyes and ran after him, knocking the man down. However, he wasn't down long before pulling Cameron up and tossing his body into a tree. A crack was heard and a whimper to follow.

No...

My eyes began to close but I felt my body being pushed up to the tree once more. My eyes must have closed for a moment or so, now everyone was laying on the ground, covering wounds and Cameron was stuck to a tree, an arrow shoved into his side.

Let them...Go...

Who are you?

So there is someone who doesn't know me yet, interesting.

I worked up enough strength to smile before feeling my eyes close one more. I felt his hand go across my face waking me up. Blood was rolling down his arms but none of it seemed to phase him.

I read Katniss was a girl, you don't look very girly to me.

Who are you! Why are you here?

To talk to Faline...I'm Mandii, Mandii Rider and I would enjoy some insight into how to bring down her sister without killing all of the people you just took out within a second.

You're her...

And you are really hurting my upper back and neck by having me hang here...

He let go, allowing my body to drop to the ground. I watched as Nero helped the other girls up and tired to walk over to where I was.

Sorry.

Sorry?! You're a fucking moron!

Don't mind her... You just messed up her favorite shirt.

I rubbed my throat before standing to my feet and walking over to Cameron. His eyes were closed and the warmth of his body was gone. I shook my head slightly, trying to get feeling back. I pulled the arrow out and he dropped to my arms. Looking down on his motionless body, I pushed the hair out of his face.

What did you do to him?...

He will be fine, I'm meant to get you to...

What...Did you...Do to him!

My voice carried a echo even thought I was still weak to even move.

I laced the arrow with wolfsbane, all of them are.

You what?!

Another echo let out.

Look, I am really truly sorry but he will be fine, I can promise that. As for Faline, I can take you to her.

I was fighting back a death song, and a growl. My head let out a nod and the man walked off, leaving us around Cameron. I moved some more hair out of his face before hearing a car horn from behind me.

[Image: Matt-Lanter-matt-lanter-25243426-394-594...050e59.jpg]

Come on.

I sat up, letting Cameron rest on the lap of Amaryllis. Walking over to the blue truck, I stopped and looked up at the Man.

I will take you, then, I will come back and fix all your friends up. I promise.

If he dies, you will regret the moment you missed me with that first arrow.

To Be Continued...

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), Sid Feder (03-15-2014)