Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Eli James fucks his sister, but so does Joseph-Gordon. In other news, Frodo's back.
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2014, 10:41 PM

The pair of brothers drove in silence for a while before the smaller of the two spoke up.

"Hey, nigga pull over here. I've gotta see a guy now that I'm back."

"Seriously? You're going to stop here and visit someone? Man, I've had a fucked up day, and I just want to go home."

"Yeah, I've got to see my buddy, Ronnie. He's been holding some stuff for me. Won't take but a minute. Promise"

Swagmire parked the car at a curb and Frodo jumped out, he ran into a nearby apartment and came back a few minutes later. He got in the car with a huge grin on his face. Swagmire looked very confused at why Frodo would be so excited. Frodo flashed what he had got, a deck of vintage Pokemon cards.

"Nice. You had me pull over for some fucking cards. By the way, you have a little powder under your nose."

Swagmire drove off to Gwen's house with saying another word. This day had clearly taken its toll on the intrepid Swaggy Dancer. They pulled up outside of Gwen's house, Swagmire got out of the Trans Am, walked to his Taurus, and just drove home, leaving Frodo to deal with Gwen and Joseph alone. Frodo walked over and knocked on the door. The door opened.

"Hello...Fred?! What...How? You..."

Her head sank, tears began to fall as she threw her arms around Frodo. He wrapped his arms around her.

"I didn't die. After I got impaled I was dying, and someone took me. They kept me hooked up on machines and kept me living. Carlton came to pick me up today, he was there when I woke up. He left for home just a minute ago. There's more. I think I have a daughter."

She threw her head into his shoulders and kept sobbing away. Joseph Gordon heard her crying and came to see what it was all about.

"Dad?! What are you doing back here? I thought you were..."

"No, I'm not dead. It's a long story, but that associate that your uncle had to speak to had been keeping me alive. I'll explain it in the morning. You're not going to school tomorrow. I'm going to look something up, and then I'm taking you to meet someone. I was just telling your mother how I was informed by an assoiciate of mine that it had come to his attention while I was out, that I may have a daughter. I want to meet her, and I'd like you to meet your sister. Her name is Katie."

Joseph Gordon's eyes got wide as Frodo said her name. They both knew the real situation with Katie, and neither wanted to speak of it. But they knew they'd have to deal with it eventually. Joe just looked down at the floor and walked towards Frodo slowly. Midge let go off Gwen and walked over to hug his son.

"I've missed this son. I love you. Go to your room, I'll be in the talk to you soon. I need to speak to your mother in private."

He whispered in the boy's ears at the end.

"I won't say anything about today. Promise. That secret dies with Carlton, Katie, you, and me."

Joseph Gordon and Frodo released each other from the embrace. And Joe walked back to his room in silence. Fred looked at Gwen, she wiped the tears from her eyes before going in for another embrace. He missed his arms around her. He pulled her head off his shoulder, and without thinking he kissed her. She pulled back.

"No, Fred. No. I can't do this. Not again. I've lost you three times, I've buried you once, and I buried Charles. I can't risk losing someone I love again. I'm sorry Fred. You can sleep on the couch, but don't come into the bedroom, and please don't even think about trying to sleep with me. That's over."

She walked off to her bedroom, and Fred walked to Joseph's room. He found Joe just sitting on the bed looking at wall blankly.

"Dad. Is she? Is she my sister? And what happened with you?!"

Fred walked in and sat down next to Joe, and put his arm around with the boy.

"I was in a coma, or something. I'm not sure the ins and outs of it, but I'm back, and I'm not planning on leaving you. I don't know if she's your sister. I hope to god she's not, and not because of your little meeting with her, but because that'd mean I had a kid with someone else when I was with your mom. I couldn't do that to her. I love her, Joe. I do love her and you."

His words grew weak as he finished them. The Ward men separated and Fred went to do some investigating on Katie, before catching a quick nap.

In the morning Fred and Joe took the Trans Am and went to the address that Frodo found for her. Fred knocked on the door and Katie answered first.

"Hey, Joey. Hey dad. What's up?"

"Don't call him Joey, you had his cock in your mouth. I wanna talk to your mom. Privately, I know she's here, according to what I found out online you moved back in with her a month ago."

She brought them into the apartment, and called for her mother. Joseph and Katie walked to the back, and Freddie sat here talking to the woman he wasn't sure he remembered.

"Oh, Fred. You don't remember me. It's ok, we slept together just twice 20 years ago. You were a senior, and I was a sophmore. I gave you my virginity, and then let you have me and my best friend. I ended up pregnant, but I kept it secret because I wasn't sure who the father was. Once Katie hit about 4 she began to look just like you. I knew it had to be true. By that point you were gone, and no one knew where you went. Then you pop up on the TV. I promise I don't want money, Katie and I did fine without you. I got married, but my husband cheated on me and we separated. I work a good job, but with things the way they are I wanted my Katie back. You can walk out the door and never see us again. I promise, it'll be ok."

"No, it won't. I'm not going to abandon my daughter, not after just meeting her. I'm going to take her and her brother out today and spend time with them. I'm gonna go get them, then we'll head out. I'll bring you back something."

The woman got up with Frodo and led him to the back where Katie's bedroom was. They opened the door and saw Katie laying spread out on the bed with Joseph Gordon performing cunnilingus on her.

"JOSEPH-GORDON! STOP EATING YOUR SISTER!"
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like SwagMire's post:
Mr. Radio (03-15-2014), Scorpio (03-14-2014)