Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
You can not kill what you did not create.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2014, 10:33 PM

"All I've got is insane...."
--Corey Taylor

A MIND OF MINE

The following scene takes place on December 31, 1994 in Oslo, Norway:

Tabitha -- Dante's mother; A Satanic witch in disguise

Damian Kyllen -- Dante's twin brother; inseparable since birth.

<-----> Duality <----->

-----> My Mind <-----: "The task. I must keep my mind focused on the task of mine mother. The task. The Mind Master makes me mind my mother and my manners in a world I make believe. The task. Mine mother but sometimes the Mind Master makes me... manipulate... makes me... masturbate... makes me... ... ... m-u-r-d-e-r... The task."

<----- My Mind ----->: The thick, wet snow fell like bricks from the sky as the thick patterns of ice mixed with water turned into billowing rafters that attacked the ground like waves on the seashore. Ripple after ripple of intense snowfall proceeded from the sky, like a tsunami notwithstanding any sort of impediment. A small boy of six years age, swimming through a sea of lost white nothingness. Stumbling with every step to pull his inferior and small stature limbs from out of mounds of sunken snow. Fighting with every leap to make it seem like less of a struggle, while it was quite apparent that it was for the small child. The more he struggled with his step, the less likely it would be that he would be able to return with another one. The thick wetness of the snow mixing with the ground beneath his footprints reacted just like quicksand, ready to pull his feeble lower appendages to certain demise. It became too much for the juvenile and he fell to the earth, but with little thud or resemblance to any sound made as the thickness of snow cradled his fall. A flash of silver soars through the air, traveling twenty meters from where the boy fell, then vanishing into the white snow just as quickly as it appeared within your eyesight initially when the boy stumbled in the first place.

-----> My Mind <-----: "Mine medal! The Mind Master will mutilate me without mine medal! My mind must mutate and materialize mine medal and... and... My mind misplaces me... and... and... The task!"

<----- My Mind ----->: Beneath six inches of snow you would think that it may take hours to move nature, search, and retrieve the object that sailed from his grasp. Miraculously, with some sort of sixth sense the boy immediately crawls through layers of thick snow, slithering like a coral snake in the desert to reclaim his prize. Now, hovering his tiny head over what appears to be a large crater carved by a meteor fallen from the sky. His eyes beseech him as the shimmering glare of a five point silver, inverted pentagram necklace staring back at the sky with an immense glare. It appeared to be challenging the reflection of the sun which seemed probable by the way the light reflected strangely off it's surface. As if it were losing the battle.

-----> My Mind <-----: "Mind Master! I must have misplaced my manners! Please don't tell mine mother!"

<----- My Mind ----->: Master-FULLY he motions his hands towards the ground, and while leaning forward catches the glare and falls deep into it's trance. The same glare that sent chills through the sun itself seems to muse the curious boy, whose reflection from the necklace is evident with the lack of falling snow visible in the reflection itself. Although it was a winter wonderland in the world behind him, the reflection of a pale skinned white boy with long flowing blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes that are both inviting and yet frightening in the same realm. Staring back in a blank world into a sea of darkness.

Master-FULLY he raises the medallion to arm's length not blinking or breaking from within the flame flickering behind the retina's of his eyes that brought the blue to dark red faster than a pound of marijuana on a pair of virgin lungs.

Master-FULLY he then elevates the jewelry high into the air so that the silver links dangle halfway down his forearms that are covered with exploding veins as every pump of blood, every ounce of energy, every bit of effort he had left in his decrepit snow-beaten body was put forth in this final movement.

-----> My Mind <-----: "Make me Master! Make me!"

<----- My Mind ----->: The sun directly overhead in the high noon position, quickly dissipates over the horizon as the darkness envelopes the world without question or hesitation. The moon and the stars both non-existent, making small light reflections off them impossible as well. The world of white suddenly became a blanket of gloom, twilight, and obscurity in a matter of seconds. The howl of the snowstorm, now a depleted memory of a ringing in the back of one's eardrums. As the world became surrounded by silence, a small creature walks from behind a tree and catches the stare off the reflection of the magician child. The silver necklace radiates a definite glow once the lamb becomes in focus and the redness in the boys eyes still staring into it. Now coupled with the refraction of the lamb behind the blood red depths of his corneas.

-----> My Mind <-----: "The task!"

<----- My Mind ----->: The gentle purr of the lamb making sounds like a dieing goose from behind him excites the young child who fosters the necklace back around it's rightful place on his neck. Temptation filled him with a swarm of lost innocence as he tiptoed quietly up to the lamb hoping not to disturb it. The fluffy white wool teetered up and down as the small creature tried to fight it's way through the thick snow. Struggling harder then even the young boy, making the necromancy of it's sudden appearance in our scene unreasonable. The dirty and thick covering of mud that entrenched itself in the sheep's wool looked like a black cotton ball prancing over the sea of white snow, that was until it fell into the hole in the ground where our child occultist fell earlier. This made it relatively easy for him to now grab hold of his hunted prey.

It was a harsh struggle at first while the small barnyard animal strives to break free, but was unsuccessful. After calming the wooly beast by whispering in it's ear he then proceeds to rock steadily in a back and forth motion, further entrancing it in his hypnotism. As if he were nurturing an infant to sleep. Humming a melody to silently will the creature to relax it's muscles and give in completely to his will. Slowing down it's heartbeat until it finally matched his own. Two lives acting in complete simultaneous reaction to one another, until one is stopped abruptly by the snap of a neck. Death came quickly from a six year old boy already skilled in the art of murdering defenseless animals. The thrill of watching the life suck right out of them was a more disturbing foreshadow.

-----> My Mind <-----: "Masturbate."

<----- My Mind ----->: To which he did, although he had already ejaculated the instant he broke the poor lamb's neck. Covered in his own sticky euphoria it appeared the six year old wasn't fully developed in how to operate his sexual organs properly. Or, if this were perhaps his first wet dream. To his sudden stricken sense of avail he snaps back into memory lane after clouding his nasty mind with sexual perversion.

-----> My Mind <-----: "The task!"

<----- My Mind ----->: Who could forget about the fucking task? The slow heartbeat that was the death of the lamb begins to fill the background sound of our world and fade out the sounds of nature and our sadistic child's movements altogether. The boy hog tied the back of the lambs legs together and dragged it slowly behind him while a small trickle of blood followed in tow spilling from the creature's dead lips. The heartbeat again proceeds to increase in frequency and sound. Faster and faster like the beating of drums increasing the tension building as the boy's vision abruptly opens up to a valley as he crosses the crevice of a hill.

Below is a barn, completely painted in bright red without any sort of stripping as if the paint job had been done just yesterday. The drumming of the heartbeat becoming so frequent and intense that one might develop a migraine due in part of it's heavy and atrocious climax. Which comes to an abrupt end the instant he flicks the doorknob open, and without hesitation enters the mysterious barn appearing in the middle of a snowstorm in the remote woodlands of Norway. The persistence of fast heartbeats is diminished with the click of the doorknob followed instantaneously by ....

"Please! Oh please don't hurt me!" The shrilling and incredibly frightened yelps from a tiny girl similar in age to our child animal torturer, is now seen hanging in the middle of an elevated ceiling in the barn. She is completely nude and tied up upon a cross. A woman, three times her age and stature stands beneath the elevated cross violating the terrified girl sexually with a large stick. Causing her shrieking to intensify, which immediately temps our young hunter to close the door behind him. The older woman turns from her captor to address the disturbance in the room.

"The Mind Master is displeased with your sacrifice, Dante! You are a shame to us once again, while your brother was able to retrieve this virgin whore." Her voice cackled with a depict sense of hatred and horror as one would expect a witch to sound. She let off a distinct sound of pleasure that was different from the rest of her sentence as she let the words 'virgin whore' roll of the tip of her lips. Similar to that of a prostitute when she has to pretend she likes it immediately when a dick gets shoved up her ass.

-----> My Mind <-----: "Mercy me... Please have mercy my Master!"

<----- My Mind ----->: "There will be no mercy, Dante! What kind of mother would I be if I let you get off the hook for this?" After her bellowing and seemingly odd prediction, our mind fucked child realizes that his mother knew he begged the Mind Master for mercy. His punishment would be immediate; unfortunately for him, as his wicked mother took the bloodied stick previously used to rip apart the young girls sex organs and beat him severely with it without hesitation. He clenched the dead lamb closely as he fell to the ground, perhaps hoping to shield him from the blows or help give him a sense of comfort in accepting his same death demise should he now be the one receiving it. The lashing went on for what seemed like hours, but could easily have been minutes of in and out of consciousness. Teetering between this state from a likely concussion, the beaten child sees through a blurry clouded vision his twin brother. Weeping in the corner of the barn, most likely feeling the pain himself as many twin brothers claim that psycho-kinetic connection.

"I should have known you would continue this inferiority to your brother, when you continued to suck from my teet one day longer than him! Here Damian is, graduating properly while you're out displeasing both me and the Mind Master! Shame on you, Dante! Shame on you!" She gives him one more whip to the face before dragging him by the ear directly underneath the now unconscious crucified little girl. Her body hangs in submission just ten meters above his head. "Join your brother Damian, and I'll show you both what 'graduating' really taste like." Damian slowly cowers his way next to his brother, like a shy dog expecting to be beaten at any second.

The vicious and deranged woman slaps the helpless girl back into consciousness and the room is filled with vicious shrieking once again, this intensifies when the psychotic mother of the Kyllen brothers now brandishes a nine inch blade that appears sharp enough to slice through a rhinoceros. The small girl, seemingly hopeless, can only think of one last resort in hopes of dissuading her killers from committing the deed. One... last... prayer... in hopes that aid may come.

"Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come..."

She is immediately interrupted by the witch who proclaims to her two child subjects. "Come now boys, help her finish the song!" The boys join in now and pick up where their mother was over tuning the sound of prayer by the powerless girl. Hopeless, weak, and defenseless were both her words and actions as both parties repeat these words back simultaneously as if reciting it in church.

"Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil..."

As if on cue with this word in the prayer, the sinister plot is unfolded above the twin boys as Tabitha guts the victim from the top of the neck to the bottom of her vaginal region in one swift swipe with the butcher knife. The disturbed mother commands her children to open their mouths like birds accepting her feeding.

"Can you taste it boys? The sweet BLOOD you will now and forever LUST for at your lips! This! This will give you the strength! Now, Dante!"

-----> My Mind <-----: "Yes, mine mother?"

Tabitha: "I command that you speak to me boy, and stop using the power of that necklace!"

Dante Kyllen: "Yes, mine mother!"

Tabitha: "Start that chant that mommy told you the Mind Master likes..."

He hesitates with a deep gulp before making sure he gave the right answer.

Dante Kyllen: "Hail SATAN!"

Damian quickly follows in reply.

Damian Kyllen: "Hail SATAN!"

Dante Kyllen: "Hail SATAN!"

Damian Kyllen: "Hail SATAN!"

Back and forth no one can tell the difference in the voice of these same pitched twins repeating in duality for all eternity. Coupled with the cackling of their mother's sadistic laughter forever. This nightmare you're seeing before you never ends...

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), Mr. Radio (03-15-2014), Sid Feder (03-15-2014), Theo Pryce (03-15-2014)