Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-28-2013, 10:43 AM

I'm just wanting to get better and the only way to get better is to know what your doing wrong so please anyone let me know what I can improve be evil, what ever you have to do just help me find out what im lacking what im not doing right or what im doing wrong! THANKS!

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Hey Cobra. Nice work this week on Warfare.

As far as the quality of your writing (grammar, clarity, format, and all that), it's in good shape. There isn't a whole lot I can suggest in that area. I think I only saw a couple of errors, but it was nothing major. You did have a strange format thing going on with one of your RPs where a lot of the words on the right were cut off. Look out for things like that cause it can hurt you.

I think your creativity is the part that needs to get bumped up a little. Right now it feels like we're just tagging along with Cobra while he just drags through his day to day life.

Check out the stories that Duke(this week was a very good week for him), Angelus, and and Soldier put up. Even newcomers Shots, Crooks and Knightmask gave us some interesting details on the background of their characters. Those guys are good examples of how to build a story for your character, or how to give us information on your character's background.

Your trash talk is alright, but for some of it I just can't take serious.

For trash talk, look into Mark Flynn and Mister Mystery. I think that category goes to them hands down.

I think you are a good writer. But you seem like you're just staying in your comfort zone at the moment. And that's cool if you want to do that, but don't be surprised if the writers block catches up to you.

That's just my view on things though. Some of these guys might see it differently.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Crimson Cobra (02-28-2013)
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

02-28-2013, 03:14 PM

I echo what J-Mad said.

You need to have hookers and cocaine in your RP's from now on.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes XLDIGJYTRWWWQ's post:
Unknown Soldier (02-28-2013)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

02-28-2013, 10:39 PM

Thanks for the advice John I'll get to reading because I have noticed that it feels like i'm just draging it on like its a boring kind of promo and I want it to be a fun good read for everyone not just for the gm that week, like I want to make a story I just dont know where to start, but thanks man... oh and XLDIGJYTRWWWQ... just gunna copy and paste your name lol but oh yes Cobra's gunna start partyin with Hookers and Coke that he backstory!!!

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post