Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
The Howl of the Wolf
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-14-2014, 01:49 AM

The moon hung high over my head and the small light that cascaded from it lit up the ground below me. Grass dances as the wind blew from each strand in a wide open field in the middle of group of trees. Cracks could be heard echoing all around me as I watched from a higher point looking down at black figures being pushed into the trees and returning out. My eyes began to close as the wind blew harder and a sigh escaped my lips.

I had been back with the girls for all of a week and each one was becoming restless. Helen was beginning to pull back on the look for us but we knew she would still find a way to watch each one of our moves and the lead on one of the originals was gone. In a way, I felt as though if anything were to happen to any of them I would be the one to blame, the one that would take all regret for it. This was my battle, my war, none of them should be in the middle of this let alone standing on my side. Some how, this stood out most to be due to me having to leave them once again to go back to my "Job". Yet another war I was apart of, one I knew would end with my side winning.

Have you thought about what we are going to do with her yet?

Nerobels voice called from behind me. My eyes opened and looked down to one figure. Three days ago, she seems to be an enemy and yet now she was training with everyone else. She brought a push to us, if it was good or bad I had no idea yet. I could feel Nerobels presence as she sat next to me and let out a small laugh and looked down.

Do you trust her?

Do I have a choice?

I pushed up from the small grass spot and turned away from Nerobel. I could feel her cocky smile just radiating my way. The grass made a crunch noise as she stood to her feet and crossed her arms.

Your word goes above all elses Mandii, you are the leader, you should act like one.

I'm a leader but I won't be the one to say if someone is allowed to risk their lives for me or not. Each one of them made a choice to follow behind me even with Helen being against me. They are choosing to fight against her for me, besides, they wanted her to come and I'm not the one to say no. Trust has nothing to do with this situation.

Trust has everything to do with this Mandii! If you can't trust someone, how do you expect to beat Helen! You can't even get a grip on the people you have now, now you want to toss this girl into the group and act like she is going to do us all some good, she tried to kill you!

So did you! We met and you tried to kill me, then, you asked me to end your life, like I would Nerobel.

You are to week Mandii, just like what happened before meeting her, you could have stopped it but you did nothing to help! Blame the blood spill on me all you would like but you could have stopped it all! You chose not to and in that you chose to watch as this girl destroys the very thing you worked so hard for!

Nero turned away from me and crossed her arms. Her chest puffed out, she let out a huff and looked over at the girls that were fighting below.

She isn't even a Siren!

Three Days ago...

The morning was bright, like any other morning, the difference? Yelling could be heard from my tent. In our search for the Original that had my blood line, we were unsuccessful as of this far. Spending our days walking for nothing but empty spaces. However, that is not what the yells were about outside of my tent.

Miranda! Miranda!

My eyes began to open as Miranda's named echoed in my ears. I unzipped the door to my tent and peaked my head out, seeing that everyone else did the same. Hadassa was frantically searching for her sister, why?

Miranda! Oh my god...

Calm down Firecracker, whats wrong?

Whats wrong? Whats Wrong?! Miranda is missing, I woke up and she was gone!

Calm down, she couldn't have gone far.

I began to raise to my feet, pulling the tent door open, and walking out. I stood feet from Nero and Hadassa as tears filled her eyes. She looked to me, wiping them, and started to stand her ground.

She's probably just stressed like the rest of us, not finding the original where Mandii said she would be. She could just be going for a walk.

She found out.

Everyone turned to face me, their eyes looking over my entire face. A blank expression crossed it as I turned to face Hadassa. Her eyes let go of the tears she was holding back. Her body dropped to the ground as her sobs filled the woods where we were.

No...

Found out?

Miranda killed our mother...

Wow.

It could be a long walk ladies.

I shot a glare at Nero before she looked back at me. Her eyes met mine before she let out a roll, turning away and walking back to her tent. I walked over to Hadassa, pulling her up from her sorrow, and shook her shoulders.

Why.

Why?

Why did Miranda end up killing your mother, do you know?

Well...Maybe... How does it help any?

Mandii plans on using that to find your sister. Rage, it means she went to kill something, sorrow, it means she's crying, anything else depends on the memories you washed away.

Nero walked over, pulling her pants up, and watched as I gripped Hadassa’s shoulders.

Miranda saw our father killed, his blood was spilled in our house. She found out from Helen that he had been lieing to the both of us about who he was. She then told Miranda what I already knew, our mother was carrying but not his child. When Helen left, rage took over Miranda and she went to set out for our mother. With the lie from our father and mother, she gave up. She had always been a full Siren but...I've never seen a Siren do what she did to our mother.

Hadassa looked up at me, tears filling her eyes, her body shaking with fear.

I tried to keep the thought away, I thought maybe, maybe if she didn't know what she did she could move on. There was so much blood and...she looked so helpless. She looked up at me, she asked me what she did, it was Helen who told her everything and she should have told her nothing...Miranda's gone and its my fault! I shouldn't have hid it from her!

I know where to find her.

------------------------------

After a walk in the woods, we came across a tree, blood red leafs. I closed my eyes running my hand acrossed it and looking back at Hadassa. She let her head hang in regret, I couldn't blame her for it, yet, I did feel angry in her decision to allow her sister to find out without her telling the story. I turned back to the tree before feeling my body rush with heat.

I'm going ahead, you all can follow but you aren’t as fast as me. I'll let you know if I find her.

The rest let out nod in my direction before I felt my body dart into the woods. These girls were my responsibility, under my hand. I knew the road that Miranda was going to head down. Rage would overtake her body, her mind, and she would react to things only on that feeling. If we didn't find her soon, we would lose her forever.

I reached a clearing in the trees where a body laid motionless, blood coming from it's ears and eyes. I put my hand over my nose smelling the death that covered it. I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to look away. Once I did, I looked up where Miranda was sitting, a pool of blood sitting around her. Blood covered her clothes as she let out a scream. That would be enough to get everyone here, but was it that safe?

Miranda?

She lied, you all lied! All this, this life is a lie!

She turned to me, blood covering her face. All this blood couldn't have come just from one body and it wouldn't have been her death song to cover her in it.

How many more of my memories are fake! Do you know how it feels, the feeling of being lied to? She washed me of memories! She violated my right to remember what I did! I'm a monster!

No, you are not a monster Miranda.

That is why...I choose...no...I should Die.

Her head hung as the last word left her lips. I looked around for a moment, realizing where we were. Wolfs territory. I remeber marks on the map of this place, the scream Miranda let out, it wasn't to tell me to leave, it was to send them to us.

No...No!

We all should Die Mandii, you and me most of all. We are nothing more than monsters.

Crap...

I heard a wolf howl before watching a ground of larger wolfs run to me. Shapeshifters... I closed my eyes, feeling the heat again, when my eyes opened, they were a golden brown. A wolf ran for me, going to bite me and I picked it up tossing it's back into a tree.

Miranda!

I turned to watch as the other girls ran in to us. Hadassa leading them all and went for Miranda causing her to run right into a grey wolf. I growled under my breath watching as they went down. The Heat in my body rushed into my veins, another war.

Mandii! Your left!

I turned my head watching as a wolf darted to me and two went after Nero. The wolf pounced onto my chest and pushed me to my back. Useing my feet, I pushed them up and sent them into the air with myself. Before I knew it I was on the ground and on top of the wolf. It growl and snapped at my face so I gripped it by the bottom of it's jaw and pushed down. A whimper left it's mouth as blood shot out from it's jaw. I got to my feet looking up at the war between the Sirens and Shapeshifters. This wasn't just a random war...

Mandii! They are with Helen!

I looked over to Amaryllis before darting over to her and pulling two of the wolfs off her causing them to attack me. One bit into my arm, releasing blood onto the ground. I let out a scream causing them to back away but not for long. They jumped back on me before I could move at all. I felt as their teeth pierced my skin, causing the heat in my body to become almost unbearable. I looked up into ones eyes, watching the hate fill them. Suddenly, they were ripped away and tossed across the open field.

Hadassa, get away from her!

She's my sister!

She's trying to kill you!

She is still my sister!

Hadassa!

Hadassa darted for Miranda. My eyes shot around, bodies lined the grass, blood pools scattered everywhere before looking up at Hadassa. Miranda pushed her away before Hadassa darted for her once more. It was no use, Miranda pushed her back then pounced on her chest causing her back to hit the ground hard. I felt a pressure in my chest before looking down, a piece of wood going through my chest.

Mandii!

My knees hit the ground as did a girl with light blue eyes. Her neck at been snapped but her eyes were still open. In that moment, I realized what was happening, they were distracting us. Blood dripped down my lips as I felt my body being picked up by Nero.

Let's go!

My eyes closed for no more than a second, my body stopped all feeling, and in that moment I pulled myself from Neros grasp and dropped down to my feet. Blood ran down my chest and covered my lips. When my head rose from looking down, I looked up at Nero.

Get them out of here.

I darted, my body feeling like it was flying. I could feel the warm blood wash on my hands, I could also see that Miranda, even in Rage, fought pushing her sister away. In a matter of moments, blood covered the ground, me and Miranda standing in the middle of it all, covered in blood.

-----------------------------------------------------

Blood washed off my hands into a small lake covered in trees of bright green. I leaned on one knee looking into the water, a monster looking back at me. Blood dripped from my face and my hair was red to the touch of my hand. A sigh left my lips as I washed the rest of the blood from my arms and stood to my feet turning around. Miranda stood feet away from me, blood being washed from her cheeks by tears, Hadass stood only footsteps from her holding on to her own arm. Nerobel stood by the lake wishing out her shirt and trying to clean blood off the back of Amaryllis. Arthes stayed in his bushes a few feet from me, it might have been the best place to be right now.

The queen of all stains, this isn't going to come out.

Nerobels voice broke the silence. She tossed her shirt to the ground and stretched out her arms turning around to face everyone. I looked over at her, hands clutched.

So...Much...Blo...

Miranda looked up to me, cutting herself off. All this blood shed was over her, her and Hadassa's misguidance. I looked away from her looking back over the water. A growl hung in my throat as I pushed up from the ground and landed across the water. My body kneeled over as my hand touched the ground. I turned my head to the side before speaking.

This blood shed, this was all on your hands today Miranda. If you have anyone to blame, it is you and your sister. You can make ties with lies but you can not keep something that was broken together with them.

I turned to face each one of the girls. Each one looked back at me, there eyes filled with fear, only exception was Nero. She looked at me with a blank expression as I glanced over her.

You all talk like you want Helen down for the fact of not having peace, she brings war, she brings hate. True she has brought blood shed, but today, we did the same.

True, but you didn't kill anyone, no, not really.

I turned, a girl dressed in black stood before me. A bag hung to her side and a smile under her hood told me she was up to no good.

[Image: PPV_zps8f3d1dc8.jpg]

You see, they were already dead, just puppets in a show to you all.

Who are you?

I have many names, but you can call me Teakkin. I noticed your friends fun, I thought a good fight is what you all needed.

What do you mean they were already dead?

Just that, you believed they were with Helen? Haha! Not close, they were controlled by me, dead by war and brought back by strings.

She's a puppet master, she controls the dead by the strings she attaches them to. She can also bring people back if given the chance.

My eyes shot back to Nero, her eyes shot dead to Teakkin. A smile rose to Teakkins lips before she shot across the water, landing in front of Nero.

You are smart, No wonder you didn't get caught. Hehe, but then again, no one expects you to hide, do they?

-------------------------

Today...

...You.

I spun around to face Nero. A smile crossed her lips as she turned back to me.

Me? What about me?

You told Miranda what happen, you were listening that night when Hadassa told me everything. You're the reason she ran off.

You didn't want to tell her, we both knew Hadassa would never say a word. If I told her not who would have?

My body rushed to Nero before gripping her shirt in a hand. I felt her body become heavy, a scream let out but not one to defen. I watched as I held her over the side of the high point that we had been standing on. She gripped my hand, her eyes flashing with fear.

That was not your choice to make! I can’t believe I never noticed it. What Teakkin said, how you had no emotion the entire time. How you knew things the others didn’t!

Are you going to do it Mandii?! Are you going to kill me for being the one to lead them and take charge?! Killing me won't help, you know that.

I shook my head and looked to the side before tossing Nero to the ground. A sigh left my lips.

I have no wish to kill you.

Um...Hate to cut this love sister fest short but we have company.

Company?

A howl echoed in the trees as me and Nero shot a look at each other. Amaryllis looked up at the sky before turning around. She was almost knocked down as Nero and myself ran down the hill.

Another battle?

I told you she just wanted to kill you!

Shut up and run!
At least I know I'm getting in good training for the Pay-Per Veiw

We reached the bottom, where camp was set up. My body froze, my blood cold. I could hear a growl roll in Neros throat but stop once I stilled. My breathing slowed and my eyes widened. I couldn't help but believe this was a dream, but something told me it wasn't. Not even close.

Cameron...

[Image: 1214073683014_ff_zps969d2188.jpg]

To Be Continued....

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-14-2014), Theo Pryce (03-14-2014)