Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Bitch and Bitches (RP 7)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-13-2014, 11:50 PM

I've been in a grumpy mood all day for some reason. I don't know why though. I got to bang a very attractive young girl. Oh, and Swagmire and myself hung out again but this time with John Austin too. But besides all that awesomeness, I just don't feel good. I feel as if something is wrong. Eve is asleep in my bed upstairs and the fresh prince of bel-air is on (which I can't watch the same anymore). There's a disturbance in the force and it doesn't feel good at all! My chest hurts, I can't think clearly, and all I want to do is fuck bitches for some reason. Hell, I'm even going to be walking out as the United States champion some this Sunday! I should be the happiest son of a bitch ever! But, I'm not. Maybe a raspberry shake and some more strippers will help. I grabbed my phone and ordered a to go Raspberry shake from whiteys ice cream. Yeah, they do that now. Then I called the strip joint so I could get some strippers to go. I paid for two strippers to come by and give me the best lap dance of my life. that should make me feel a lot better! I have to wait 30 minutes though and I don't want to. I got bored after five minutes of waiting then started going through my contacts on my phone. I looked at Alexandra's number for a few seconds then sat my phone down so I could think. I put my face into my hands and placed my elbows on my thighs while sitting. I don't know what I'm going to do. I looked back up and there she was...Cassandra. Just standing in front of me to try and ruin my day again!

What do you want?!

Don't use that tone with me, Michael Radio.

She sat down next to me on the couch.

You need to adjust your attitude before you piss off the wrong person.

Why do I care? Everyone dies eventually. I'm just living my life here on Earth while I still have it!

That's not very positive, Michael.

I don't care! Every time I try and care about something it gets ruined in some way!

That isn't true.

Oh really? Why is it that I was forced to come to this shit hole of a time? Why did the first love of my life get blown up in front of my face? Why did Micah have to be a crazy bitch? Why did you have to go and die and leave me all alone? And finally why won't Alexandra love me back?! Sounds like a pretty fucked up life to me!

Just calm down, Michael.

How can I calm down when All I have to live for at this point is death? I'm just waiting for something to come kill pretty much. I'm accepting my fate too. Hell, I might even go back to my time as you wanted just so I can get this all over with.

Shut up and let me talk. Life won't get any better if you waste it all away with bullshit! Jessica died, Micah failed you, I died too but I'm still here for you as much as I can. And Alexandra... You can't give up on her.

And why's that? Every other time I tried expressing my love to her she just blew me off. And I don't want to end up on that long list of ex's she has.

You need to stop being such an asshole right now.

Why? That's what I'm best at.

I talked to Alexandra today.

Good for you. I hope you learned a whole lot about her!

I did. You were the main topic of our conversations.

Oh, that's great. I love being talked about, it makes me feel awesome!

She went after Maya.

Wh- What?

She got injured pretty badly. She cares about you, Michael. She just wants to know that you feel the same way.

Why...Why would she do that? she had to of known she would lose.

She did lose.

I'm gonna fucking kill Maya! How dare she harm her! No one touches her.

Don't let anger cloud your judgment. You won't be able to kill her with your weapons, Michael. You have to attack her mentally. Make her believe things that will lure her into a trap and then you take her out.

I don't understand though! I thought Maya loved me... We had sex! SEX!

You've had sex with a lot of women, Michael. That doesn't mean that they care about you.

But...I wanted to be with her.

What is wrong with you? You go from saying that you're going to kill her for hurting Alexandra and then you go on about how you care about her? What happened to you?

Nothing happened to me, Bitch!

*Slap!*

Don't you ever call me a bitch!

Are you just gonna slap me every time I call you that? Bitch.

I would love nothing more than to help you but I'm not going to want to if you are going to call me such names.

B - itch

Ok, I'm done trying. If your life gets worse and Alexandra dies then don't you dare fucking blame me because I tried! I love you, Michael Radio but seeing you like this hurts. I want you to be happy but I don't know if I can help with that. The only way you can be happy again is if you help yourself and put forth an effort.

Have you ever thought for maybe a second. Just a second that maybe I don't want to be happy anymore? I've tried being happy many times and every single time it has failed. I just can't be happy. I can have fun though! I have a shake and strippers coming in about fifteen minutes so if you could please leave before then that would be great, Bitch.

I can't believe you...

Bye, Bitch!

She nodded her head in shame and disappeared.

And don't come back! Bitch! Now, where are my bitches at?!

Fucking bitch thinks she can just come and go as she pleases? NO! This is my house and it's my rules. If I don't want to be a happy fuck then I don't have to be. If I don't want to be tied down then I don't have to. If I want to fuck some bitches then I'll fuck some bitches. Now if I want to be in love with the queen vampire then I sure as hell will be in love with that damn vampire! There is also eve who is still asleep in my bed. Such a lightweight. She is also human... And maybe Cassandra was right about one thing, I do still have some feelings for Alexandra but maybe I just don't want to show her my feelings and show her how she likes it! Fuck this gay Earth.

*knock knock!*

Fuck yeah! the bitches and my shake!

I jumped up from the couch and answered the door. two very sexy strippers. Sydnee Phukzalot and Tara Sweat

The Whitey's delivery boy stepped through them and had a very obvious boner handed me my shake and ran back to his little car. I took a slurp from my shake and nodded for both of them to come in. I sat down in my lady fucking chair and enjoyed Raspberry shake and a double lap dance which eventually resulted in both of them butt naked and my dick out. Things got very sweaty.

The End!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Julian Martin (03-14-2014), Scorpio (03-14-2014)